Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Sen. Bob Casey seeking help for Harley - Bob's reaching in the cookie jar  (Read 4878 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Sen. Bob Casey seeking help for Harley - Bob's reaching in the cookie jar
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 11:37:30 AM »

:orange:I think all 110 motor owners should automatically qualify for bailout money!!! :apple:

napalm

:huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

That's some funny chit!!!

According to "Meet the Press" this am ..... total bailout will be at least 2 TRILLION with each home owning $17,500 of it  ??? 8)

HeHe!!! Yeah, I ain't bailin out HD!!! WTF?!! I had to bail myself out cause of their POS 110! Now I have to contribute to adding to these greedy bastards coffers! BS!!! This blows!!! We're the ones that get screwed in the end each and every time!!! ::) >:( ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 11:40:41 AM »

HeHe!!! Yeah, I ain't bailin out HD!!! WTF?!! I had to bail myself out cause of their POS 110! Now I have to contribute to adding to these greedy bastards coffers! BS!!! This blows!!! We're the ones that get screwed in the end each and every time!!! ::) >:( ;)

Hoist! 8)
..... and it'd be nice to receive a little foreplay first  :love_1:  ;) :huepfenjump3:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 11:47:53 AM »

..... and it'd be nice to receive a little foreplay first  :love_1:  ;) :huepfenjump3:

HeHe!!! They did!!! It's called The 2-Year W.....ty!!! ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hdhog1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: Autumn Haze CUSE
    • CVO2: Canyon Copper SEFB2
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 05:55:49 PM »

Hoist! 8)

The problem is Hoist we got no say.  Big brother does what they want.  We just get to pay higher taxes.  Every time I get stopped by Johnny lawman, I run my mouth about the illegals they passed to pull me over.  My ticket just gets larger.  WTF working people are the minority paying for everybody elses crap.

But I aint gonna shut up, I am going to exercise my right to be pissed off and voice my opinion.  Hdhog1

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 08:15:06 AM »

The problem is Hoist we got no say.  Big brother does what they want.  We just get to pay higher taxes.  Every time I get stopped by Johnny lawman, I run my mouth about the illegals they passed to pull me over.  My ticket just gets larger.  WTF working people are the minority paying for everybody elses crap.

But I aint gonna shut up, I am going to exercise my right to be pissed off and voice my opinion.  Hdhog1

VOTE
Any day on the bike is a good day.

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 02:56:47 PM »

GMAC recently became eligible for financial institution "bailout" funds by changing their status to a bank holding company, if I remember correctly.  If it's OK for them, and for the Chrysler captive finance arm as well, then it should be OK for Harley's finance arm as long as they follow the same rules.

BTW, had a tiny 1 branch bank in Indiana recently bought up by a huge insurance company so that they could dip their hands into the public funds as well.  I'm trying to find out just how much capital I'd have to come up with to start my own little bank so I could do a little "dipping" myself.  Before it's over, the public will own more worthless paper in more worthless companies than any human could ever fathom.  This will rapidly exceed the pyramids built by Madoff, Charles Ponzi, and all those in between.  I guess the "greed is good" folks haven't quite given up yet.

Jerry

5 million liquid.

how bout a non profit bank?? :nervous:...thats where all the breaks are up front.

:drink:

TN
Wut the hell was that maneuver

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 04:16:13 PM »

No we get forepay:pumpkin:
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.359 seconds with 22 queries.