Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: What do you use to remove wax residue from black engine cases???  (Read 8492 times)

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
Re: What do you use to remove wax residue from black engine cases???
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 11:56:57 AM »

Hey...........we do have real, foundation based homes here in Alabama............not just trailer parks.  Come on down.  Enjoy riding year round.   :2vrolijk_21:

You have actual homes?? ;D. Next thing you know I'll find out there is a need for dentists down there LOL   Don't tempt me to come down. You might see this redneck Canadian parking his arse on your doorstep. ;D  THE MUFFMAN.

REGGAB

Re: What do you use to remove wax residue from black engine cases???
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 12:22:54 PM »

You have actual homes?? ;D. Next thing you know I'll find out there is a need for dentists down there LOL    Don't tempt me to come down. You might see this redneck Canadian parking his arse on your doorstep. ;D  THE MUFFMAN.

That might be a bit of a stretch there, Muff...........unless you've completed a specialty in Prosthodontics.  Most folks around here have one, Oreo cookie scraping tooth on the upper plate, and I know they'd love to have a full set.  Right know it pretty much takes 36 Alabama Rednecks to come up with a full set of teeth anyway.   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenjump3:

But you could ride year 'round.   :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 22 queries.