Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Foot Pegs for the '09 FXDFSE  (Read 4577 times)

Ms Tedi

• My Street Dream & California Girl & Mardi Gras

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTC-SE Candy Cobalt & Starlight Black wi Copper and Blue Pinstriping
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE2 "Mardi Gras" Yellow Blue & Red
    • CVO3: 2009 FXDF-SE Black Diamond & Fire Quartz 1987 FXR-C
Foot Pegs for the '09 FXDFSE
« on: November 23, 2008, 12:48:42 PM »

I'm looking for a set of front or rear foot pegs.  I'm adding mid-controls.  I've noticed some of you have changed out your pegs I need your take offs.

Thanks
Ms. Tedi
That California Girl

cvoarlan

Re: Foot Pegs for the '09 FXDFSE
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 02:48:12 PM »

post pics of mid controls - thanks .  mods on mine include Rinehart 2 into 1 exhaust- excellent performs and sounds great.. SE race tuner and harley hard leather bags.. work great look good .. love bike wish season was not over

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 02:15:25 PM »

I think we have a set of rear foot pegs that came off of Terrie's Dyna.  I'll look tonight.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Ms Tedi

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTC-SE Candy Cobalt & Starlight Black wi Copper and Blue Pinstriping
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 12:54:41 AM »

CVO Arlan
I want to know more about your modification.
I just ordered up a set of Rineharts 2 into 1 and the Race Tuner.
Chrome inner and outer primary (a must since I'm changing to mid controls)   Yes I will post pictures when project is finished
But in California we are still riding and this change is going to happen when it starts to rain..  January to February '09
I am also looking into changing sprockets to give a little more at the lower end.  Make it a little snappier.

JCZ
If you find the pegs let me know.

Thanks for all the help in advance.
Ms. Tedi
That California Girl

cowboy7123

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 Ultra
    • CVO2: 09 Fatbob
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 05:03:16 AM »

post pics of mid controls - thanks .  mods on mine include Rinehart 2 into 1 exhaust- excellent performs and sounds great.. SE race tuner and harley hard leather bags.. work great look good .. love bike wish season was not over

Do you have a pic of the bags?

cvoarlan

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 01:20:50 PM »

Cowboy - see attachment for bags, nice thing is they have push button latch that can be locked or left unlocked

Ms Tedi - will post picture of pipes asap, will have better idea of performance after 1st 1000 miles (this spring) that is when dealer puts it on dyno and sets it up with race tuner.  But sound is good, & 2 into 1 will always outperform 2 into 2. did have to remove chrome nut cover for rear axle (minor) pipes fit tighter to bike than stock & less clutter i.e. clamps as on stock pipes..  . enjoy riding, stuck here with crappy wisconsin weather

Ms Tedi

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 01:43:06 PM »

Hey I like the bags.  Didn't think I would but they look damn nice.  My Dealer is having 30% off today so I'm going to get a set of these bags for under my Christmas Tree.  Rigid Locking Leather Saddlebags Part Number 91615-09 price $699.95
As for the pipes  I have super trapps 2 into 1 on my 87 FXR and they perform excellent. I have Rinehart true duals on my '04 SEEG I did loose a little horsepower but not enough to make a difference.  Sound is great
But for The California Girl ('09 FXDF-SE) I do like the look of the Rinehart 2 into 1.   I will have my parts next week so as soon as I get it on and dialed in I let you know.  I have to wait for the computer genius to get the mapping just right.

Hope your not freezing in Milwaukee.  Please go have a frozen custard for me...  I miss them oh so much..

Ms. Tedi
That California Girl
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 07:23:16 PM by Ms Tedi »

elvislee

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 04:56:56 PM »

Hey I like the bags.  Didn't think I would but they look damn nice.  My Dealer is having 30% off today so I'm going to get a set of these bags for under my Christmas Tree.  Rigid Locking Leather Saddlebags Part Number 91615-09 price $699.95
As for the pipes  I have super trapps 2 into 1 on my 87 FXR and the perform excellent. I have Rinehart true duals on my '04 SEEG I did loose a little horsepower but not enough to make a difference.  Sound is great
But the for The California Girl ('09 FXDF-SE) I do like the look of the Rinehart 2 into 2.   I will have my parts next week so as soon as I get it on and dialed in I let you know.  I have to wait for the computer genius to get the mapping just right.

Hope your not freezing in Milwaukee.  Please go have a frozen custard for me...  I miss them oh so much..

Ms. Tedi
That California Girl

Ms. Tedi...I see you have a 87 FXR. Let me extend a warm invitation to you and ask you to come visit us folks on the FXR board. We would love to here about you and your FXR history as well as how you got to where you are with your other bikes...Remember...Your always welcome  :2vrolijk_21:

UPDATE
Hey...As I think about it we don't have any lady FXR owners in our section; maybe ya could come over and break out the glass ceiling  :2vrolijk_21:  ;D

Semper Fi Sean!  (Florida Marine)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 06:56:27 PM by elvislee »

Ms Tedi

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 07:11:40 PM »

I started riding HD really early in life when girls were only on the back.  I've been able to hold my own in a conversation or riding a bike.  I'm a daughter of a mechanic so I can wrench and drink beer.  I have gotten a little pinker as the bikes have gotten more refined.  So I just intro on the FXR site I just didn't know you guys would be interested in my non CVO.  So check it out...

Ms Tedi
That California Girl
1987 FXR-C
2004 FLHTC-SE
2009 FXRD-SE
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 07:21:17 PM by Ms Tedi »

cowboy7123

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 Ultra
    • CVO2: 09 Fatbob
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 08:02:12 PM »

Cowboy - see attachment for bags, nice thing is they have push button latch that can be locked or left unlocked

Ms Tedi - will post picture of pipes asap, will have better idea of performance after 1st 1000 miles (this spring) that is when dealer puts it on dyno and sets it up with race tuner.  But sound is good, & 2 into 1 will always outperform 2 into 2. did have to remove chrome nut cover for rear axle (minor) pipes fit tighter to bike than stock & less clutter i.e. clamps as on stock pipes..  . enjoy riding, stuck here with crappy wisconsin weather

I like the bags.. And you stole my Jacket lol

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 21 queries.