Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna® Fat Bob

Foot Pegs for the '09 FXDFSE

(1/2) > >>

Ms Tedi:
I'm looking for a set of front or rear foot pegs.  I'm adding mid-controls.  I've noticed some of you have changed out your pegs I need your take offs.

Thanks
Ms. Tedi
That California Girl

cvoarlan:
post pics of mid controls - thanks .  mods on mine include Rinehart 2 into 1 exhaust- excellent performs and sounds great.. SE race tuner and harley hard leather bags.. work great look good .. love bike wish season was not over

JCZ:
I think we have a set of rear foot pegs that came off of Terrie's Dyna.  I'll look tonight.

Ms Tedi:
CVO Arlan
I want to know more about your modification.
I just ordered up a set of Rineharts 2 into 1 and the Race Tuner.
Chrome inner and outer primary (a must since I'm changing to mid controls)   Yes I will post pictures when project is finished
But in California we are still riding and this change is going to happen when it starts to rain..  January to February '09
I am also looking into changing sprockets to give a little more at the lower end.  Make it a little snappier.

JCZ
If you find the pegs let me know.

Thanks for all the help in advance.
Ms. Tedi
That California Girl

cowboy7123:

--- Quote from: cvoarlan on November 24, 2008, 02:48:12 PM ---post pics of mid controls - thanks .  mods on mine include Rinehart 2 into 1 exhaust- excellent performs and sounds great.. SE race tuner and harley hard leather bags.. work great look good .. love bike wish season was not over

--- End quote ---

Do you have a pic of the bags?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version