Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

Blue Tooth, and Cigarette lighter

<< < (2/2)

FR8TRN:
The Bluetooth is an add on, it works well but the HD headsets suck, I'm looking to get a couple J&M setups, mic's are suppose to be better.  Only one lighter outlet, it's on the lower left side.

hd2003-se2005:
Help me here?

So using the bluetooth feature (option) allows you to talk on your cell phone as you ride down the road?

WOW

And all I ever wanted was more horsepower!
Didn't know what I was missing.
And right now thinking, do I really want or need that?

[smiley=cherry.gif]

Eqcons:

--- Quote ---Help me here?

So using the bluetooth feature (option) allows you to talk on your cell phone as you ride down the road?

WOW

And all I ever wanted was more horsepower!
Didn't know what I was missing.
And right now thinking, do I really want or need that?

[smiley=cherry.gif]
--- End quote ---

Nothing new about being able to do that - I have bluetooth installed on my 03 FLHTCUI, and an interface to have it through the headset.  I use an HP iPaq which provides my cellphone and my GPS, both via Bluetooth. Even if it's running the GPS software, when an incoming call comes in I just have to touch it to accept the call, and I talk and listen through the headset - the music is muted while I'm on the call. [smiley=7.gif]

Jim

GC_Super:
I guess that's all find and dandy, but motorcycles require so much attention to everything, I think I'll just use my cell phone when I'm stopped.  Another case of me getting old.  I'm making too many logical decisions.  LOL   [smiley=laugh.gif]

hd2003-se2005:

--- Quote ---I guess that's all find and dandy, but motorcycles require so much attention to everything, I think I'll just use my cell phone when I'm stopped.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version