Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®

Maiden Voyage

(1/4) > >>

fxdjerry:
Picked up new bike today and rode her home. I have bluetooth, xm , latch lights, pager installed waiting on  painted saddlebag lid lights .

Bluetooth works good ,paired with my phone no problem. Tech called me to come in and help with pairing process. This device is a kick and works as described. My phone book even got loaded properly. A little tricky to mount the box in the leather tour-pack.

XM is activated for free 90 days never had it before real nice.

SO nice to have a suspension again not changing anything there. I did like the 05 seeg's height but not the ride.

Bike is quiet but stock exhaust do open up a little when you get on it.

They did change something with the motor the acceleration feels better.

The stereo is like sitting in between giant set of headphones.

The paint is green but hardly noticable when your riding .... [smiley=laugh.gif]

When stopped it is still green but not to hard to take if you squint your eyes real hard. I try to limit the exposure. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

So far the bike gets two [smiley=bigok.gif] hope it stays that way.

KXL:
Jerry -- congrats, man ! Glad to hear it's all to your satisfaction. My Haze is in and I should get it end of next week. It'll be my first CVO (comin up from RKC) so I'm sure it'll be much improved.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] I'm probably an oddball here in that I actually like all the paint schemes, although the Haze is my preference and just happened to be what my dealer had comin in first.

Continued Good Luck with the new scoot !!    [smiley=beerchug.gif]

mr_magoo:
Congradulations on the new bikes you guys.  Good to hear about the stereo,  how about so pics of the bike and the blue tooth system in the tour pak.

fxdjerry:

--- Quote ---Congradulations on the new bikes you guys.
--- End quote ---

fxdjerry:
here is some pics

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version