Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  All

Author Topic: "Hello" from New Member, Admiral's Wife aka: Screaming Eagle  (Read 10132 times)

Miss Kitty

• Admiral's Screaming Eagle
  • Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

• CVO1: 09 CUSE {BSR}
Re: "Hello" from New Member, Admiral's Wife aka: Screaming Eagle
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2009, 09:00:02 PM »

Welcome from Southern Maryland Miss Kitty! Looking forward to meeting you and the admiral and all the other CVO'ers in May! Your prayer request is such a great thing for you to offer here! Lord knows we could all use one ! I agree with ya about the roads and the views in TN, my son and sister live in Memphis, I was there over the holidays, being a Navy brat and then serving 21 yrs in the Navy I was able to see and ride in some of the most beautiful places this great country of ours has to offer, can't wait to do some on the SERG next month! Enjoy the site, see ya in May!

Some of my best pictures are taken from the back of the bike! I have nothing to do but sit back and capture God's awesome creation on camera. That's a pretty fulfilling job to have. We have been to the Teton's, the Smoky Mountains and the Rocky Mountains, as well as many other fabulous places. I have seen some of the most beautiful sunsets and sunrises while on the back of the CVO. I'll try and remember to bring them with me in May to Eureka Springs, to share them with all of you.  I'm very honored and grateful to be able to take prayer requests from my new found friends on the CVO site. Thank you all for welcoming me and allowing me to participate on your site with all of you. Talk to you again soon. Take care and God bless.

Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2009, 09:10:36 PM »

laissez les bon temps rouler - from Bourbon St, New Orleans!  :drink:

Ok Bayou Biker, my curiosity has gotten the best of me. Please could you translate for me what
laissez les bon temps rouler means? And how do you pronounce that in texacan? God bless.

Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2009, 09:21:09 PM »

Welcome from Arizona - We can never have too many Texans on this site. And prayer group to boot !!! great !!

Just to let you know Azsse, I have added your wife, Libby to my email prayer list. So have faith, healing is on the way. I believe that the Lord is going to give you and Libby great strength and encouragement through out this
valley you are travelling on. Just remember, you have alot of prayer behind the both of you for this. Please keep me posted on this so that I can let everyone on my email prayer list know how you and Libby are doing. Take care and may the Lord bless and keep you.

Miss Kitty

How excellent is thy lovingkindness,
O God! Therefore the children of men
put their trust under the shadow of
thy wings. Psalm 36:7

elvislee

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2009, 09:44:02 PM »

Welcome from Lower Alabama Miss Kitty  :2vrolijk_21:

I'm not a real religious man, so I will ask you to do this for me. I have a friend in NYC whose mother is 94 years old and in bad health. She has lived a long life and my friend spends EVEARY day at her bedside feeding her and taking care of her while at the same time caring for his family. He's a good man who is trying very hard to deal with all of this. He has served his country with pride and honor and is just as nice a guy as you would ever want to meet.

Please pray for his Mother and him and his family...Thank You for your prayer services...elvislee

04se103

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2009, 11:39:25 PM »

Welcome to the forum

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2009, 08:29:29 AM »

Welcome from Lower Alabama Miss Kitty  :2vrolijk_21:

I'm not a real religious man, so I will ask you to do this for me. I have a friend in NYC whose mother is 94 years old and in bad health. She has lived a long life and my friend spends EVEARY day at her bedside feeding her and taking care of her while at the same time caring for his family. He's a good man who is trying very hard to deal with all of this. He has served his country with pride and honor and is just as nice a guy as you would ever want to meet.

Please pray for his Mother and him and his family...Thank You for your prayer services...elvislee

It will be my pleasure to pray for your friend. Consider it done. Thank you for asking me to do this for your friend.
Please let me know about any other requests you might have in the future and how your friend and his mother are doing.He sounds like a very dedicated "family man." That is something you don't see that often in today's world. Everybody is looking out for themselves and they don't seem to want to be bothered with the elderly. They think it is much easier to put them in a nursing home. So, my hats off to your friend. He has a wonderful heart and is very dedicated to his entire family. You are a wonderful friend to him by having him lifted up in prayer. In my opinion, you're a pretty terrific person yourself, with a loving heart! Thanks again for asking me to do this for your friend. Take care and God bless.

Miss Kitty

hdhog1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: Autumn Haze CUSE
    • CVO2: Canyon Copper SEFB2
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2009, 09:15:53 AM »

Welcome from Southern New Jersey Miss Kitty.  I now know who has been behind some of the past Miss Kitty posts.  It's nice to know Admiral and Hoist are getting competition for top dog.  You gotta watch Firedood too.  He seems to be online alot.

Your offer of prayers is wonderful.  Few will ever ask for anything themselves.  To see our members ask for thier friends is quite touching.  I get chocked up when I see the compassion of others.  There seems to be so little of that anymore.

I ask that you pray for this great brotherhood on two wheels.  If there is ever a group of men and women who willingly give of themselves and are more generous or thoughtful than bikers, I have yet to meet them.
  Bikers are free from always being "Politicly Correct"  We have and are the target of so many issues.  We just have to be honest.

God Bless the men and women who every day place thier lives before ours as a shield to our freedom and way of life.
  God bless Harley Davidson for creating the vehicle which brings us all together.

I pray for the opportunity to read the posts of you and many others for many years.  I also ask that you send a special Prayer to Howie.

Thank and God Bless you
                                                   Randy Rose

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2009, 09:31:40 AM »

Welcome from Southern New Jersey Miss Kitty.  I now know who has been behind some of the past Miss Kitty posts.  It's nice to know Admiral and Hoist are getting competition for top dog.  You gotta watch Firedood too.  He seems to be online alot.

Your offer of prayers is wonderful.  Few will ever ask for anything themselves.  To see our members ask for thier friends is quite touching.  I get chocked up when I see the compassion of others.  There seems to be so little of that anymore.

I ask that you pray for this great brotherhood on two wheels.  If there is ever a group of men and women who willingly give of themselves and are more generous or thoughtful than bikers, I have yet to meet them.
  Bikers are free from always being "Politicly Correct"  We have and are the target of so many issues.  We just have to be honest.

God Bless the men and women who every day place thier lives before ours as a shield to our freedom and way of life.
  God bless Harley Davidson for creating the vehicle which brings us all together.

I pray for the opportunity to read the posts of you and many others for many years.  I also ask that you send a special Prayer to Howie.

Thank and God Bless you
                                                   Randy Rose

Thank you for the warm welcome Randy. You know I think we the "new generation of biker's" are starting to change the way that society used to view biker's in the past. They seem to have a little more respect for us these days. Now if we can just get them in the habit of looking twice for us on the road before they turn into another lane and such, I think we will be ok. Don't you agree? Maybe if they could ride a bike or just be on the back of the bike for one day, I'm sure it would definitely change their outlook on the situation. I've noticed that there are a lot of commercials on the television about looking for bikers on the road and being more observant and aware of our presence. That is a good thing in our favor. Still, you're always going to have that minority that don't care. They think the road belongs to them and all they seem to care about is whether or not they get to their destination on time. I will add Howie to my prayer list and thank you for allowing me that privilege and honor. Let me know about any other prayer needs you might have in the future, please.Thank you and God bless you and all the biker's of the world.

Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2009, 09:34:47 AM »

Welcome to the forum

Thank you. It's nice to be here. I've really enjoyed talking with everyone here on the CVO site. Everone has been so nice. I look forward to corresponding with everybody and hopefully meeting them at Eureka Springs in May. Take care and God bless.

Miss Kitty

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2009, 10:13:06 AM »

Thank and God Bless you
                                                   Randy Rose

HeHe!!! I ain't in no competition Randy! Just a BLABBERMOUTH is all!!! Ain't nobody catching King 2LR anyway!!! ;D ;D ;D ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

BANDANAGIRL

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • LIVE LAUGH RIDE

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG Cherry Sold
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG Orange Sold, 2005 SEEG Teal Sold, 2005 SEEG Banana Sold
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2009, 04:13:05 PM »

Welcome from :daisy: California

Soozie

2006 Cripplecreek, Co.
                     2008 Sedona, Az.
                     2009 HoodRiver, Or.
                     2010   Pala, Ca.
                     2010 New River , Wv.
                     2011 Lake Tahoe, NV.
                     2012 Spokane, Wa.
                     2013 Santa Fe, NM.                      2014 Carmel & M.V.

Brinks

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SEUC Silver/Blue
    • CVO2: 2008 SERK Annie
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »

:welcome_005: from Wauconda, Il

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2009, 04:56:27 PM »

Welcome from :daisy: California

Soozie

Hi Soozie! I hope you don't mind that I put the father of your two daughters on my prayer list that goes out to my other prayer partners. I was reading the "Rider's Down" and I noticed your post about his accident. Please let me know if you or your daughters and their father have anymore prayer requests. Are you going to be at Eureka Springs in May? I hope you are, it would be a pleasure to meet you. Take care and God bless.

Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2009, 04:59:50 PM »

:welcome_005: from Wauconda, Il

Thank you. I'm glad my husband talked me into joining this site. I'm having a lot of fun chatting with everybody.
God bless.

Miss Kitty

BANDANAGIRL

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • LIVE LAUGH RIDE

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG Cherry Sold
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG Orange Sold, 2005 SEEG Teal Sold, 2005 SEEG Banana Sold
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2009, 06:19:45 PM »

Hi Soozie! I hope you don't mind that I put the father of your two daughters on my prayer list that goes out to my other prayer partners. I was reading the "Rider's Down" and I noticed your post about his accident. Please let me know if you or your daughters and their father have anymore prayer requests. Are you going to be at Eureka Springs in May? I hope you are, it would be a pleasure to meet you. Take care and God bless.

Miss Kitty

Thanks so much . My daughters would really appreciate that. He had another surgury the day after new years on his pelvis. He hasnt walked since the accident. They did have him up the next day on 2 feet starting his rehabilitation.

Thanks again
Soozie

2006 Cripplecreek, Co.
                     2008 Sedona, Az.
                     2009 HoodRiver, Or.
                     2010   Pala, Ca.
                     2010 New River , Wv.
                     2011 Lake Tahoe, NV.
                     2012 Spokane, Wa.
                     2013 Santa Fe, NM.                      2014 Carmel & M.V.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  All

Page created in 0.21 seconds with 21 queries.