Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Author Topic: "Hello" from New Member, Admiral's Wife aka: Screaming Eagle  (Read 10145 times)

Miss Kitty

• Admiral's Screaming Eagle
  • Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

• CVO1: 09 CUSE {BSR}
Re: "Hello" from New Member, Admiral's Wife aka: Screaming Eagle
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2009, 10:36:52 AM »

Hello Miss Kitty.
Welcome from - Moss - Norway!  :coolblue:

Thank you. I'm delighted to be here chatting with you and everybody. This is so exciting meeting people from all over the world. It's like I'm going global or something like that. It's really cool! I look forward to talking with you again, hopefully soon. Admiral and I are going to be at Eureka Springs in May, I hope we see you there. Take care and God Bless.

Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2009, 10:50:50 AM »

Welcome aboard Mrs Kitty,

From Houston and the Clear Lake area!!! 

I grew up in the Smokey's (bout 20 miles from the Trail of the Dragon) but moved here a long time ago.  First to the Sugar Land area and now in the "Fema" I mean the Kemah area..  :>) just kidding!!

I have had the pleasure of talking on line with Marshall Dillon (pun intended) make that Admiral.  Seems like a great guy. You guys are blessed I am sure!!

There are four of us down here in Clear Lake that have CVO'S and we have been talking about Eureka Springs this May, no firm plans as of yet, but hopefully we will be there.

Your prayers and for that matter ANY prayers are always WELCOME on MY behalf.... And God bless you for for all your help toward others.  Let me know if I can help with your prayer warriors.

If you guys are up for it, next time we plan a ride, I will include you all in an email list, just let me know?

West of the Brazos is always a good little place,,,, do you all ever ride there?

Bless you guys..

Michael & Suz

AKA Chrome O

Thank You sooo much! I'm very delighted to be here on the site with all of you. Anytime you and Suz want to help me out with prayers, just jump right on in there. I'm ecstatic about the response I have gotten from everyone so far. It has been absolutely a tremendously huge response. By the way, our motorcycle chapter the "Tri-County San Jacinto HighRoller's" has there meetings at "West of the Brazo's", so we know the place well. We had our wedding there in October at our chapter's and the Pasadena chapter's run. It was awesome. The only sad part was that our dear friend Sandra could not be there. She was killed in a motorcycle accident there on Hwy.36. She and her husband Curtis are the owners of "West of the Brazo's." If you and Suz aren't doing anything Sunday Jan.11th, why don't ya'll come out and join us. We would love to have you. Just be there at high noon. Let us know if you can make it. We've invited a few more people from the site to come out, so we hope that ya'll can make it out as well. We just love meeting other people who share our passion for riding. We look forward to meeting you and Suz. God Bless.

Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2009, 10:51:54 AM »

welcome from Illinois

Thank you. Glad to be here.

Miss Kitty

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2009, 10:57:30 AM »

I don't want to be disrespectful, but what's with this "prayer warrior" thing? We all hope and pray all the time when we wish the best for someone that needs a lil more help. Maybe divine, maybe not. But is this some kinda "official" religious thing or something? I'm not Christian, and not religious whatsoever, and I know most don't share my personal religious values. So this is kinda foreign to me. It kinda freaks me out a lil too. Like I said, I hope I didn't offend anyone here. But I'm a lil confused by this sudden barrage of prayers for EVERYTHING. To me, it's kinda like the politics thing on a motorcyle website. That JMO! (and I'll prolly burn in hell for it! ::) ) Thanks. :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 11:14:39 AM by Hoist! »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2009, 11:20:49 AM »

I don't want to be disrespectful, but what's with this "prayer warrior" thing? We all hope and pray all the time when we wish the best for someone that needs a lil more help. Maybe divine, maybe not. But is this some kinda "official" religious thing or something? I'm not Christian, and not religious whatsoever, and I know most don't share my personal religious values. So this is kinda foreign to me. It kinda freaks me out a lil too. Like I said, I hope I didn't offend anyone here. But I'm a lil confused by this sudden barrage of prayers for EVERYTHING. To me, it's kinda like the politics thing on a motorcyle website. That JMO! (and I'll prolly burn in hell for it! ::) ) Thanks. :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)

Howie, can readily understand the overtness being uncomfortable for some if not many.  Some may not wish to feel so highlighted in public threads or commentary.  Since it is the thought that counts and not the place perhaps PMs to the person of interest would be a better method of delivery.

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2009, 01:31:51 PM »

Hoist! 8)

No offense taken, Hoist. It's just something that I wanted to put out there for anyone who wanted
 something or someone to be prayed for. I can assure you that it's not something I want to force upon anyone and God certainly doesn't want to be forced on someone. I'm not trying to start any kind of religious cult or anything,
I just want people to know that I simply care about them and their needs. This is something I wanted to do. But, I do not wish to ever offend anyone or make them feel uncomfortable around me. Trust me, I'm just as human as anybody else here and I have my faults too, and plenty of them. Please except my sincere apologies if I have made you or anyone on this site uncomfortable with my opinions. God bless.

Miss Kitty

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2009, 01:34:33 PM »

No offense taken, Hoist. It's just something that I wanted to put out there for anyone who wanted
 something or someone to be prayed for. I can assure you that it's not something I want to force upon anyone and God certainly doesn't want to be forced on someone. I'm not trying to start any kind of religious cult or anything,
I just want people to know that I simply care about them and their needs. This is something I wanted to do. But, I do not wish to ever offend anyone or make them feel uncomfortable around me. Trust me, I'm just as human as anybody else here and I have my faults too, and plenty of them. Please except my sincere apologies if I have made you or anyone on this site uncomfortable with my opinions. God bless.

Miss Kitty

No problem here!
I need all the prayers I can get.
Thanks!

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Rooster452

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 SERK
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2009, 02:28:29 PM »

Another big welcome Miss Kitty from southern Florida!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2009, 04:19:57 PM »

Miss Kitty

Thank you for that heartfelt explanation Miss Kitty. I had a promblem even wanting to say something, but eventually thought I should, since I felt that way. But like I said, it was difficult because I didn't want it to be taken in the wrong way. I appreciate your sincerity and your willingness to help others who ask. I was, like I said confused, as it started appearing as some kinda organized thing, and I never heard of prayer warriors before. And I was concerned that some organized religious front was moving in on our Motorcycle Forum. Maybe PM's like Don said, might benefit those looking for this more than the general public seeing all of them. But it's not my site, and not my call. It's JMPO. I believe in God, but don't believe in organized religion at all. So my beliefs usually cut against the grain of normal society! But hey, I ain't normal anyway! ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2009, 04:48:24 PM »

No problem here!
Thanks!

SBB

No problem. Consider it done! Thank you and God Bless.

Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2009, 04:57:54 PM »

Another big welcome Miss Kitty from southern Florida!

Thank you and I'm delighted to be here. I look forward to learning more about motorcyle's and their operations from everybody. I can never learn too much. I can't wait to share our travel's and experiences with ya'll. We've been to some great events and seen some of the most beautiful countryside. Since I ride on back I get to take lots of pictures. Admiral's mother lives just off the Key's on a little island called "No Name Key." Ever heard of it? There is no electricity on the whole island. It's all powered by solar batterie's. When we went there for a visit, I tried to use my blowdryer and just darn near drained all the power out of the house. Needless to say, I had a "bad hair day." Are you going to be in Eureka Springs? We hope to see you and everybody there. Take care and God Bless.

Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty

• Full CVO Member
  • Silver Bullet BSR

« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2009, 05:12:19 PM »

Thank you for that heartfelt explanation Miss Kitty. I had a promblem even wanting to say something, but eventually thought I should, since I felt that way. But like I said, it was difficult because I didn't want it to be taken in the wrong way. I appreciate your sincerity and your willingness to help others who ask. I was, like I said confused, as it started appearing as some kinda organized thing, and I never heard of prayer warriors before. And I was concerned that some organized religious front was moving in on our Motorcycle Forum. Maybe PM's like Don said, might benefit those looking for this more than the general public seeing all of them. But it's not my site, and not my call. It's JMPO. I believe in God, but don't believe in organized religion at all. So my beliefs usually cut against the grain of normal society! But hey, I ain't normal anyway! ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

Hey, that's ok. I'm not normal either. No offense to anyone, but I'm a blonde! Thank you for your very nicely put opinion. I appreciate when someone is up front and honest with me. Not to change the subject but,has Admiral told you about some of our bike adventure's? I have really seen and been to a lot of cool places. Our ride to Daytona was my first and then we went to Sturgis twice. I liked "Louie's Bar and Eatery." I also got to see the "Teton's." It was awesome. I've never had so much fun in my life as I have travelling on a Harley. It was my idea to trade in our 2006 for the 2009 UCSE. I was kind of disappointed when we didn't get it right away, but I was glad when we finally did.
The best part is that it has "His & Her" seatwarmers. So if the Admiral turns his off, I can keep mine on. I like to set mine on high.I really enjoy doing the bike run's with our club. We get to do a lot of nice things for our community and help out the kids. Well, I've yammered your ear off enough for now. Nice talking to you. God Bless.

Miss Kitty

elvislee

« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2009, 05:28:23 PM »

No problem here!
Thanks!

SBB

Like he said  :2vrolijk_21:

This is ONE thread of how many on this site...hundreds at least; maybe thousand's ??? :nixweiss:

Like some on this site; I am not a CHURCH going man but have my beliefs like the next person (Not gonna plain them here either) but I do feel this ONE thread (IMHO) is not and should not be a threat to anyone and I surly don't see any conspiracy by anyone to inject anyone's beliefs upon someone else. Like 2LnR said, "It's the thought that counts". It's like watching TV, if ya don't like the show; then change the channel. One thing is for sure, some may believe a little prayer may not help; but, it sure can't hurt either. So, kick back and watch TV (the channel's you like). No offense intended to anyone here....Just my 2 cent's :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 05:39:08 PM by elvislee »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2009, 05:39:24 PM »

Like he said  :2vrolijk_21:

This is ONE thread of how many on this site...hundreds at least; maybe thousands  ??? :nixweiss:

Like some on this site; I am not a CHURCH going man but have my beliefs like the next person (Not gonna eplain them here either) but I do feel this ONE thread (IMHO) is not and should not be a threat to anyone and I surly don't see any conspiracy by anyone to inject anyone's beliefs upon someone else. Like 2LnR said, "It's the thought that counts". It's like watching TV, if ya don't like the show; then change the channel. One thing is for sure, some may believe a little prayer may not help; but; it sure can't hurt either. So, kick back and watch TV (the channel you like). No offense intended to anyone here....Just my 2 cents  :2vrolijk_21:

If it was one or two threads, I would have never said anything Blaine. But it was in over twenty threads and over fifty posts. The very first day too! And ya know I could obviously care less how much someone posts. I was trying extremely hard not to be offensive at all when I gave my opinion, as I am now. But ya know I speak my mind. And that was on it. I ain't paranoid man. But that spooked me a lil!!! If you only saw it here, than you really don't know. Check her posts in her profile and you'll understand where I'm coming from. I read everything here, and when ya see that, it's a lil freaky is all! To me anyway. And that was how I felt, as you just stated how you felt. ;)

Hoist! 8)

elvislee

« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2009, 05:45:13 PM »

If it was one or two threads, I would have never said anything Blaine. But it was in over twenty threads and over fifty posts. The very first day too! And ya know I could obviously care less how much someone posts. I was trying extremely hard not to be offensive at all when I gave my opinion, as I am now. But ya know I speak my mind. And that was on it. I ain't paranoid man. But that spooked me a lil!!! If you only saw it here, than you really don't know. Check her posts in her profile and you'll understand where I'm coming from. I read everything here, and when ya see that, it's a lil freaky is all! To me anyway. And that was how I felt, as you just stated how you felt. ;)

Hoist! 8)

Hey man...ALL is GOOD :2vrolijk_21: I'll take your advice and try and find the threads your talkin of and if I can find them; I'll read them and form an opinion from there...And never will I say anyone cannot say what they feel; that's my way of doing things too  :2vrolijk_21:   Hey...Life is good Howie :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Page created in 0.223 seconds with 22 queries.