Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: Number of posts on this site  (Read 2772 times)

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
Number of posts on this site
« on: January 13, 2009, 08:07:42 AM »

I just saw that I hit 500 posts and it took me 2 months and 1 week to get there.  I thought that seemed like quite a few.  I decided to check and see what others do on here.  I about fell out of my seat when I saw that HOIST averages over 23 posts per day.  That means he does over 500 posts in a month.  Holy crap!  I'm almost feeling like I'm not trying hard enough.  I don't mean to single one person out, as there are a few others up in that range also (twolanerider, Fired00d), but hats off to you guys.  I already feel like I spend too much time on this site and I don't know where you find the energy.  I have a feeling that once riding season comes upon us in the north, I'll drop off significantly, but for now, if I can't ride, I guess I want to read and write about riding.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
Re: Number of posts on this site
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 08:10:42 AM »

Check our Admiral, he has almost 1,000 in his 1st month.  You're doing good.  Quality over quantity.  This isn't a sweatshop.  :2vrolijk_21:
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 08:28:24 AM »

You are correct.  I just checked on Admiral and he is a posting machine.  Like you said, quality vs quantity, but what if I don't have anything worthwhile to say?

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 08:30:33 AM »

You are correct.  I just checked on Admiral and he is a posting machine.  Like you said, quality vs quantity, but what if I don't have anything worthwhile to say?

you just did Grasshopper

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 09:30:34 AM »

I just saw that I hit 500 posts and it took me 2 months and 1 week to get there.  I thought that seemed like quite a few.  I decided to check and see what others do on here.  I about fell out of my seat when I saw that HOIST averages over 23 posts per day.  That means he does over 500 posts in a month.  Holy crap!  I'm almost feeling like I'm not trying hard enough.  I don't mean to single one person out, as there are a few others up in that range also (twolanerider, Fired00d), but hats off to you guys.  I already feel like I spend too much time on this site and I don't know where you find the energy.  I have a feeling that once riding season comes upon us in the north, I'll drop off significantly, but for now, if I can't ride, I guess I want to read and write about riding.

Some posters post a lot. Others read a lot & post only a little, or almost none.  It's similar to a conversation at a party where there are lots of people standing around yakking.  Some say lots, others nuttin.'  I would rather be riding than posting, and as you posted, when I cannot ride I like to read about riding when I can.

BTW - I never really know what my post count is, but sometimes I look to see which threads/topics I post in the most.  I read in some topics a LOT, but rarely post in them, for which other posters no doubt remain very thankful. ;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Trapperdog

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2009 ST1300 Police
    • CVO3: 2006 ST1300
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 09:47:52 AM »

Some posters post a lot. Others read a lot & post only a little, or almost none.  It's similar to a conversation at a party where there are lots of people standing around yakking.  Some say lots, others nuttin.'  I would rather be riding than posting, and as you posted, when I cannot ride I like to read about riding when I can.

BTW - I never really know what my post count is, but sometimes I look to see which threads/topics I post in the most.  I read in some topics a LOT, but rarely post in them, for which other posters no doubt remain very thankful. ;D
Dito that.....oh crap, I just added another post  :o

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 09:52:02 AM »

Dito that.....oh crap, I just added another post  :o

It's been a while since Iski has publicly ignored a thread.  Perhaps it's time.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 09:57:02 AM »

This would be a very boring place WITHOUT any posts!!! ::) :P ;D ;D ;D ;) :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 10:08:40 AM »

I'm hoping to hit 800 by the end of the year...

Pacing myself! :pumpkin:
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 12:15:26 PM »

Way back when I was a mouthy rebellious teenager I had a old fellow tell me that "In the absence of Intelligence, Silence is your best bet".

This kinda stuck with me... and is why I keep posting and posting and posting  :D :D

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »

Way back when I was a mouthy rebellious teenager I had a old fellow tell me that "In the absence of Intelligence, Silence is your best bet".

This kinda stuck with me... and is why I keep posting and posting and posting  :D :D

Coffee out my nose!  :D

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 12:33:53 PM »

Or one could folow this advice?

Mark Twain:
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »

Mark Twain:
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Yep, Mark Twain said it well  :D

Gone Fishin'

• The Director
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE Limited®, Black Sparkle and 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Ultra Classic®, Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate, # 110 of 992
    • CVO2: 2007 FLHRSE3 Screamin' Eagle® Road King®, Black Ice, 1 of 1325
    • CVO3: 2001 FXDWG2, Scarlet Red and 2000 FXR4, Candy Tangerine, 1 of 316
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 01:10:06 PM »

(...)
I have a feeling that once riding season comes upon us in the north, I'll drop off significantly, but for now, if I can't ride, I guess I want to read and write about riding.

Congrats! And you're right. As soon as we start riding, the posts drop quite a bit. But thats fine.

Ride safely,
Louis

1914 10E, Grey
1956 FLH Custom, Candy Orange
1988 FXRS Custom, "S.O.A."
2000 FLSTF Custom Fat Boy, "Jumpin' Jack Flash"
2000 FXSTS Custom Springer Softail, Grey
2000 FXR4, Candy Tangerine
2001 FXDWG2, Scarlet Red
2005 FLHTCSE2, -9/07
2007 FLHRSE3, Black Ice
2008 FLHTCUSE3, -7/08
2009 FLHTCUSE4, -4/10
2010 FLHTCUSE5-BLK, Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate
2012 VRSCDX ANV, Brilliant Silver Pearl
2016 FLHTKSE, Black Sparkle
2016 XL1200CX Roadster, Vivid Black
2018 FLFBS ANV
CVO 1480 IBA 26678

CVOMOE!!

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • BC

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 01:11:11 PM »

Sometimes it appears like a race on here to see who can get the most posts.  I guess there must be a big trophy at the end to the highest poster.  If you don't have something worthwhile to add to a post then I for one feel you shouldn't post.  To me it just gets annoying at times.

Just my .02 cents worth.  

Wow I finally got another post.

Moe
2005 FLHTCSE2 - Banana - Sold
Freedom Tru-duals
Power Commander
Dyno tuned
Now a 107" with Cycle Shack exhaust and Race Tuner
2007 BMW1200GS - What a hoot - Sold May 2010
2011 Triumph Tiger 800 - Sold
2011 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2013 Yamaha Super Tenere - Sold
2014 Yamaha XT250 - Sold
2014 BMW F800GS - Sold
2014 Kawasaki KLX 351
2017 Triumph Explorer 1200
2017 Harley Ultra Classic Ltd

Gone Fishin'

• The Director
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE Limited®, Black Sparkle and 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Ultra Classic®, Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate, # 110 of 992
    • CVO2: 2007 FLHRSE3 Screamin' Eagle® Road King®, Black Ice, 1 of 1325
    • CVO3: 2001 FXDWG2, Scarlet Red and 2000 FXR4, Candy Tangerine, 1 of 316
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 01:13:15 PM »

(...)
BTW - I never really know what my post count is,
(...)
Let me help you out with this ...
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Ride safely,
Louis

1914 10E, Grey
1956 FLH Custom, Candy Orange
1988 FXRS Custom, "S.O.A."
2000 FLSTF Custom Fat Boy, "Jumpin' Jack Flash"
2000 FXSTS Custom Springer Softail, Grey
2000 FXR4, Candy Tangerine
2001 FXDWG2, Scarlet Red
2005 FLHTCSE2, -9/07
2007 FLHRSE3, Black Ice
2008 FLHTCUSE3, -7/08
2009 FLHTCUSE4, -4/10
2010 FLHTCUSE5-BLK, Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate
2012 VRSCDX ANV, Brilliant Silver Pearl
2016 FLHTKSE, Black Sparkle
2016 XL1200CX Roadster, Vivid Black
2018 FLFBS ANV
CVO 1480 IBA 26678

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 01:22:14 PM »

Sometimes it appears like a race on here to see who can get the most posts.  I guess there must be a big trophy at the end to the highest poster.  If you don't have something worthwhile to add to a post then I for one feel you shouldn't post.  To me it just gets annoying at times.

Just my .02 cents worth.  

Wow I finally got another post.

Moe

No trophies, no prizes, nothing to gain but knowing you're helping others with less knowledge than you, you're asking questions to gain from those with more knowlegde than you, and to talk to and get to meet all the fantastic people from this Great Site!!! If this means continuing to post as much as I do to get all that, so be it. Worth all the time I spend. I can see it getting annoying by staying outside most of the time. Join in the fun and you'll see how much less annoyed you'd be! I'm not annoyed at all!!! ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Wildrat

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 01:28:52 PM »

Mark Twain:

Mark Twain plagiarizing the Old Testament Proverbs.

Race? I'm too slow to race anyone. Sometimes I'm so slow getting to the bathroom I start washing my hands before I get there, only to realize I had just washed my hands in my urine and forgot to use soap.
Is that the kind of stuff that is not worthwhile and should not be posted?
Heck, it seems worthwhile to me. If I read that from one of you all, I could gather a lot of info from that statement.
1. The guy is slow.
2. Don't get in his way he might urinate on ya.
3. He did not use soap so don't shake hands with him.
4. Don't eat or drink this guy might offer you unless it's in a sealed container or can.
5. The Biggie! This guy could possibly be insane and could possibly cause problems.
6. Don't ride behind him or walk behind him.
7. What happens if he needs to take a dump?

Since it's me I'm talking about you all have nothing to worry about. :)

I'm like Hoist, I don't get annoyed at anything here or elsewhere. If I don't like a post, I just go somewhere else.

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 05:13:34 PM »

No trophies, no prizes, nothing to gain but knowing you're helping others with less knowledge than you, you're asking questions to gain from those with more knowledge than you, and to talk to and get to meet all the fantastic people from this Great Site!!! If this means continuing to post as much as I do to get all that, so be it. Worth all the time I spend. I can see it getting annoying by staying outside most of the time. Join in the fun and you'll see how much less annoyed you'd be! I'm not annoyed at all!!! ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Gosh Dang It!!! I had to get my 1000 post on this one :bananarock: :bananarock: Hoist you nailed it  :2vrolijk_21:. This place is a blast, great people. Some of whom if have had great pleasure meeting in person. This site is full of knowledgeable folks, a lot more then me, that's why i have learned so much since joining. And defiantly worth all the time i spend posting, contributing and sometimes making an ass of myself, but it's all fun and I'm going to keep going.. Beside, i want a trophy  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 09:10:28 PM »

And for posting this amount YOU win A MAJOR AWARD...

Enjoy and allow others to share it with you!

:2vrolijk_21: ;)

Admiral

• My . Ol . Lady's . A Screaming Eagle !!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • >> SILVER BULLET <<

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 2009 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • SJHR
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2009, 09:18:25 PM »

Some of us Ride a lot as well as post a lot.
I do both and have FUN doing both.

:P

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2009, 09:23:10 PM »

Some of us Ride a lot as well as post a lot.
I do both and have FUN doing both.

:P

I like the way you put that Admiral! :2vrolijk_21: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

JoMo

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 08 black & chrome soft tail custom
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2009, 09:45:41 PM »

Way to go Admrial  :2vrolijk_21:

Jo Mo NYC  :coolblue:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 07:50:35 AM »

It's been a while since Iski has publicly ignored a thread.  Perhaps it's time.

I have been publicly ignorant in so many threads, it's waaaaay past time, Jim.

Recall a thread I started here titled "Do not post in this thread" or something like that.  May be time for that again...... ;)

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Admiral

• My . Ol . Lady's . A Screaming Eagle !!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • >> SILVER BULLET <<

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 2009 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • SJHR
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 07:50:32 PM »

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 08:00:25 PM »

Man Admiral, that was fast, I see the Monster is posting to many old threads and now I see a motivation I think.

Someone is nearly at his rate of fire :rifle:

Name:  Hoist!
Custom Title:  Monster

Name:  Admiral
Custom Title:  My . Ol . Lady's . A Screaming Eagle !!!
Position:  1K CVO Member

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2009, 08:26:20 PM »

HeHe!!! Not with these Rog! :o ::) ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But it's harder to raise (or lower) the PPD significantly the more time goes by. So I don't have to think about that man! I can sit back and cruise and watch for quite awhile!!! :P ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Yeah, like that'll ever happen! ::) ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2009, 08:30:58 PM »

HeHe!!! Not with these Rog! :o ::) ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But it's harder to raise (or lower) the PPD significantly the more time goes by. So I don't have to think about that man! I can sit back and cruise and watch for quite awhile!!! :P ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Yeah, like that'll ever happen! ::) ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Right..........................

d00d has been on a tear the last year or so, you'd have to do some counting but his daily number is right up there too over the last part of his time ::)

Not that he's a post whore or anything ::) :huepfenlol2:

Edit:  OK, I just did January, 468 posts in 14 days for d00d.  33.4286 posts per day.

Re edit: Hoist 791 in January for 56.50 per day

Holy Crap, when do you sleep?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2009, 08:38:06 PM »

Right..........................

d00d has been on a tear the last year or so, you'd have to do some counting but his daily number is right up there too over the last part of his time ::)

Not that he's a post whore or anything ::) :huepfenlol2:

Edit:  OK, I just did January, 468 posts in 14 days for d00d.  33.4286 posts per day.

Re edit: Hoist 791 in January for 56.50 per day

Holy Crap, when do you sleep?

HeHe!!! Holy crap!!! All kind'sa records might'a been set by the Ace PW's!!! At least we know who they all are now!!! ::) ::) ::) ??? :o ;D :D ;D :D ;) :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Hoist! 8)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2009, 08:40:42 PM »

HeHe!!! Holy crap!!! All kind'sa records might'a been set by the Ace PW's!!! At least we know who they all are now!!! ::) ::) ::) ??? :o ;D :D ;D :D ;) :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Hoist! 8)
I guess so and it ain't me.........

Name:  RJ749
Custom Title:  SEEG Cult Newbie
Position:  10K CVO Member
Date Registered:  February 08, 2006, 04:51:23 AM
Last Active:  Today at 05:35:45 PM

28 total since Jan 1 for 2 per day :-\

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2009, 08:44:22 PM »

I guess so and it ain't me.........

Name:  RJ749
Custom Title:  SEEG Cult Newbie
Position:  10K CVO Member
Date Registered:  February 08, 2006, 04:51:23 AM
Last Active:  Today at 05:35:45 PM

28 total since Jan 1 for 2 per day :-\

HeHe!!! I'm seeing double!!! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :D :D :D ;)

Hoist! 8)

BIGDOG

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM#9.51 and a half .3
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2009, 06:56:06 PM »

The Jester is never wrong! and congratulations on the 500
If your not liven on the edge , your taking up to much space!

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2009, 01:25:37 PM »

I'm hoping to hit 800 by the end of the year...

Pacing myself! :pumpkin:

Congratulations!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2009, 02:47:12 PM »

This would be a very boring place WITHOUT any posts!!! ::) :P ;D ;D ;D ;) :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

Then again, sometimes silence is deafening too.

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2009, 02:57:51 PM »

Congratulations!

Yeah, I'm already over... and this isn't helping!  :pumpkin:
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.611 seconds with 21 queries.