Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for HIGH Liability Ins Coverage More than 500k that progressive offers  (Read 613 times)

deaf1

• Senior CVO Member

Does anyone know of a insurance company that offers more than progressive's 500,000?  Geico only goes to 300,000

After coming off a accident that my bills currently are at $275k,  I want close to a mil..

Thx

Scott

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member

You need to go with $500K liability on your auto & motorcycle policies and then add an Umbrella policy.  You can purchase in $1 million dollar increments.  The umbrella policy will extend your auto, motorcycle, boat, and home liability insurance limits up to the limits on your umbrella policy.

Buy the highest liability limits on all of your auto, motorcycle, boat, and home policies... as far as I know, with most companies this will make the cost of the umbrella policy cheaper.

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange

You need to go with $500K liability on your auto & motorcycle policies and then add an Umbrella policy.  You can purchase in $1 million dollar increments.  The umbrella policy will extend your auto, motorcycle, boat, and home liability insurance limits up to the limits on your umbrella policy.

Buy the highest liability limits on all of your auto, motorcycle, boat, and home policies... as far as I know, with most companies this will make the cost of the umbrella policy cheaper.

Toally agree.  That's what I have.
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

deaf1

• Senior CVO Member

I agree as well,  and I had that but here lies the problem.  My current umbrella policy wont take on the bike right now due to the current stuff pending with the accident...  So normally I would put it on,  but unfort I cant,  so I am looking for a alternative...

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.