Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Heat Demons Step-By-Step Installation  (Read 10189 times)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: Heat Demons Step-By-Step Installation
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2009, 05:14:57 PM »

It was easy, Spydy.  Fun too.  Didn't you just install as set on your Huckleberry?
Yeah, but wasn't easy or fun.  Finally had to remove all wiring from handlebars to get the wires in there.  But, gotta say that I love them now that they're done.  :2vrolijk_21: har!  :drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

REGGAB

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2009, 05:29:21 PM »

Yeah, but wasn't easy or fun.  Finally had to remove all wiring from handlebars to get the wires in there.  But, gotta say that I love them now that they're done.  :2vrolijk_21: har!  :drink: spyder

Hmmmmm.   I know this is too little too late, but I'm bettin' that if you'd sprayed the snake with a 10:1 solution of water to dish soap, it would have slid right past all that internal wiring.  Windex might have worked too.  There's potential for the snake to be aggravating if allowed to be that way.

Just the same tho', you're done, they work, your hands are warm, and that makes for a happy Spyder!   :2vrolijk_21:

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2009, 05:46:05 PM »

Hmmmmm.   I know this is too little too late, but I'm bettin' that if you'd sprayed the snake with a 10:1 solution of water to dish soap, it would have slid right past all that internal wiring.  Windex might have worked too.  There's potential for the snake to be aggravating if allowed to be that way.

Just the same tho', you're done, they work, your hands are warm, and that makes for a happy Spyder!   :2vrolijk_21:
You bet.......my ole joints really don't like the cold anymore and that heat coming up thru the gloves is velly nice! Now that I see how nice, I'll be looking to do the grips on Ole Granny also.   :P har!  :drink: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

REGGAB

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2009, 06:10:12 PM »

You bet.......my ole joints really don't like the cold anymore and that heat coming up thru the gloves is velly nice! Now that I see how nice, I'll be looking to do the grips on Ole Granny also.   :P har!  :drink: spyder

Well there ya go!  You can use the soap trick then.   :2vrolijk_21:

Grip warmers on the Green Bike still work........somewhat.  Need to get a free weekend during a term break and go ahead an knock out the WO575 installation and switch to Heat Demons.  That will be a fun task for sure.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 21 queries.