Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2006 VRSCSE2 & Soft saddle bag mounting harware  (Read 3415 times)

DD

2006 VRSCSE2 & Soft saddle bag mounting harware
« on: March 22, 2009, 12:36:53 PM »

I just purchased a 2006 VRSCSE2 and need to have saddle bags on it.  The soft HD bags (P/N 91136-7A) I purchased from the dealer said the hardware mounting kit was P/N 91440-06  but HD doesn't make it or something as the dealer is still unable to get it.  I have not been able to locate the "wide tire" mounting kit for saddle bags.  Has anyone put saddle bags on a VRSCSE2 with the wide tire?  I can take the soft bags back and get the hard bags that are painted to match but the same mounting kit P/N is given for these as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. Deborah.

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
Re: 2006 VRSCSE2 & Soft saddle bag mounting harware
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 05:39:36 PM »

I just purchased a 2006 VRSCSE2 and need to have saddle bags on it.  The soft HD bags (P/N 91136-7A) I purchased from the dealer said the hardware mounting kit was P/N 91440-06  but HD doesn't make it or something as the dealer is still unable to get it.  I have not been able to locate the "wide tire" mounting kit for saddle bags.  Has anyone put saddle bags on a VRSCSE2 with the wide tire?  I can take the soft bags back and get the hard bags that are painted to match but the same mounting kit P/N is given for these as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. Deborah.

Not completely sure, but take a look at part # 79069-01 for Hard bags. Check before you order but this part fits an 07' which I'm pretty sure has the wider tire and frame.

Ed
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.