Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Original Swat Boots.........  (Read 38673 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Original Swat Boots.........
« on: April 05, 2009, 12:02:55 PM »

A number of us in Nor Cal wear the Original Swat Boots and we get asked about them from time to time.  For those that were asking yesterday, I just decided to post a thread.......

These boots are the lightest weight boots I've ever picked up and are actually more comortable than my tennis shoes (which means that's one less thing that I have to pack). 

I wear the 9" Classic side zip during the summer and this was my first introduction to the Original Swat boots.  However, for the winter travel, I also have the rain proof boots in side zip.

I have nerve damage in my left leg and foot, from my accident.......this is the first boot that I can wear and either stand in or walk in all day long and still be comfortable.  I guess there's a reason all the law enforcement all over the country wear them.

Here's a link to the Original Swat web site..........   http://www.originalswat.com/productdetail.php?product_id=NTY=&category_id=MTA=

And here's a link to a quick inernet search for the best price, $58.......  http://www.baumshoe.com/servlet/the-641/Original-Swat-Boots-dsh--Classic/Detail
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
Re: Original Swat Boots.........
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 07:08:41 PM »

A number of us in Nor Cal wear the Original Swat Boots and we get asked about them from time to time.  For those that were asking yesterday, I just decided to post a thread.......

These boots are the lightest weight boots I've ever picked up and are actually more comortable than my tennis shoes (which means that's one less thing that I have to pack). 

I wear the 9" Classic side zip during the summer and this was my first introduction to the Original Swat boots.  However, for the winter travel, I also have the rain proof boots in side zip.

I have nerve damage in my left leg and foot, from my accident.......this is the first boot that I can wear and either stand in or walk in all day long and still be comfortable.  I guess there's a reason all the law enforcement all over the country wear them.

Here's a link to the Original Swat web site..........   http://www.originalswat.com/productdetail.php?product_id=NTY=&category_id=MTA=

And here's a link to a quick inernet search for the best price, $58.......  http://www.baumshoe.com/servlet/the-641/Original-Swat-Boots-dsh--Classic/Detail

JC,

I ordered a pair of these from the link you provided...http://www.baumshoe.com/servlet/the-641/Original-Swat-Boots-dsh--Classic/Detail.  They arrived today.  First impressions are:

They fit!  I ordered my usual size - and they fit!

They are very light!

They look good.

They were comfortable to walk around the yard in!

Can't wait to get some riding miles in them!

thanks for the tip!!!   :2vrolijk_21:
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 01:20:26 AM »

Terrie would take issue with "they look good".........she says they're butt ugly but the most comfortable boot she's ever put on. :2vrolijk_21:

I just finished riding 2 1/2 hours in the rain in my Original Swat rain proof boots for the first time.  They feel the same as my Classics w/side zip but my feet are dry!

So all in all..........a great bang for the buck, huh? :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 08:10:21 AM »

Terrie would take issue with "they look good".........she says they're butt ugly but the most comfortable boot she's ever put on. :2vrolijk_21:

I just finished riding 2 1/2 hours in the rain in my Original Swat rain proof boots for the first time.  They feel the same as my Classics w/side zip but my feet are dry!

So all in all..........a great bang for the buck, huh? :nixweiss:

JC,

Sheila actually liked the look!  She ordered herself a pair last night!

Scott
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 09:20:23 AM »

Been looking for a lighter boot thanks for the links.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 03:30:58 PM »

Just got a pair of the swat boots. They fit real nice on the foot, like tennis shoes but they are kind of tight at the top for my stump legs. So I ordered the 6" ones in the original style as the waterproof ones have been discontinued. I may keep the taller ones but not sure yet.

Mr D

• 1K CVO Member
    • WI

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 05:29:55 PM »

I bought a pair of the 6" at the 105th, they are great, lightweight, and comfortable!
2014 FLHRSE6 Orange/Black
2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby/Typhoon [Sold]
2007 SEUC2 Red/Blk [Sold]
2006 SEUC Haze/Black [Sold]
2005 SEEG Yellow [Sold]
2003 VRSCA [Sold]
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Phil 4:13

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 10:30:37 PM »

What site is the ladies boots ordered from?  I didn't see them on this website:  http://www.baumshoe.com/servlet/the-641/Original-Swat-Boots-dsh--Classic/Detail :nixweiss:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 10:32:44 PM by SE05 »

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 01:50:19 AM »

They look good!  I want a pair. 
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 07:11:21 AM »

These are similar to "jungle boots". And can be found at most local Army/Navy stores.  :2vrolijk_21:

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2009, 10:00:06 PM »

I have been looking at new boots for some time now...thanks for adding to the fold...

:nixweiss:

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2009, 12:20:09 AM »

Very large selection of boots and other gear on this website. Many police,fire and paramedics buy gear from them.
On the shoes listings they have about 185 to choose from. (large selection of women's stuff too.)
The company is great for inventory and customer service.
http://galls.com/easearchresult.html?question=Footwear&searchaction=1&path=All%20Products%2F%2F%2F%2FUserSearch%3DAll%20Products%20%3B%3B%20Venture%5Fid%3D503185

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 02:39:02 PM »

These are similar to "jungle boots". And can be found at most local Army/Navy stores.  :2vrolijk_21:

Not even close!  I've got four pair of the jungle boots in the closet and that's where they stay.  They look very similar but they're not near as light weight or comfortable as the Original Swat.

"Original Swat" is the brand Nancy.  You can do a google search and find them or search on Amazon.  I think that just about everybody that sells the men's probably sell the women's too.

Now that Terrie has surrendered to how ugly they are and gone after the comfort, she now wants me to sell all her other boots on craigslist or ebay. :huepfenlol2:

West Coast GTG   

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »

Not even close!  I've got four pair of the jungle boots in the closet and that's where they stay.  They look very similar but they're not near as light weight or comfortable as the Original Swat.

"Original Swat" is the brand Nancy.  You can do a google search and find them or search on Amazon.  I think that just about everybody that sells the men's probably sell the women's too.

Now that Terrie has surrendered to how ugly they are and gone after the comfort, she now wants me to sell all her other boots on craigslist or ebay. :huepfenlol2:
Not even close? How do they differ?

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 04:57:29 PM »

Not even close? How do they differ?

Well, it's what I posted above.......they're the lightest weight boot that I've ever picked up and more comfortable than my tennis shoes.  That's not an exageration GH......they really are.  There's a reason that everybody is buying them and posting the same comments. 

Go to this link.....   http://www.originalswat.com/dealerlocator/index.php   find a store near you and go try a pair on.  You'll be pleasantly surprised.

West Coast GTG   
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.173 seconds with 21 queries.