Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Original Swat Boots.........  (Read 38678 times)

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
Re: Original Swat Boots.........
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 05:30:39 PM »

Well, it's what I posted above.......they're the lightest weight boot that I've ever picked up and more comfortable than my tennis shoes.  That's not an exageration GH......they really are.  There's a reason that everybody is buying them and posting the same comments. 

Go to this link.....   http://www.originalswat.com/dealerlocator/index.php   find a store near you and go try a pair on.  You'll be pleasantly surprised.

I don't know what jungle boots are, but

I have to agree with JC's comments, Howie...  I have never worn as comfortable a pair of shoes - of any type... :2vrolijk_21:
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 10:40:10 PM »

I haven't found a comfortable boot that beats by Arriots and they beat the hell out of my wallet, so taking your word on these and ordered up a pair. Thanks for sharing and providing the web site deal.  :2vrolijk_21:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 03:08:34 PM »

I haven't found a comfortable boot that beats by Arriots and they beat the hell out of my wallet, so taking your word on these and ordered up a pair. Thanks for sharing and providing the web site deal.  :2vrolijk_21:

I was about to post the down side of these boots.......maybe I better sit on that now. :huepfenlol2:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2009, 07:46:22 PM »

I was about to post the down side of these boots.......maybe I better sit on that now. :huepfenlol2:
:-XNo, you can't.  :nervous: Not since you've now made all of us aware that there are some.  :-\  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2009, 10:08:07 PM »

:-XNo, you can't.  :nervous: Not since you've now made all of us aware that there are some.  :-\  spyder

Just funnin Spyder.  I think I already posted that the only thing I could think of that might be construed as a down side would be that the soles are a soft rubber so if you wear them every day, all day long, like I do then they seem to wear out a little faster than other boots soles.  But I think the soft rubber is part of why they're so comfortable. 

Considering how affordable they are compared to other boots, coupled with the comfort.......I feel that's not much of a downside.  I'll buy them twice as often if I have to. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2009, 11:20:34 AM »

Just got a pair of the 6  inch Swat Boots. Very happy now the taller ones will go back. I like them and the waterproof feature but my stump legs won't let me tie them up at the top. To bad they discontinued the 6 inch waterproof. Oh well just have to wear them on the dry days. Oh yea we LEAVE WED MORNING. WOOOOHOOOO!!!! The Rooster will crow in Solvang. :bananarock: :mango: :orange: :pepper: :pineapple: :cucumber: :jalapeno: :apple:

chanman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: O6 SE Ultra Classic (Sold)
    • CVO2: 09 SE Ultra Classic
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2009, 02:36:37 PM »

I purchased a pair in Laughlin 2 years ago. I love them, the replies are correct, they are as comfortable as tennis shoes. I am very pleased with them

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2009, 09:52:41 PM »

Man,, their are back order on my size... What,, are you guys buying these things up.... our what   :confused5: :confused5:

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2009, 10:22:43 AM »

Got my Swat Boots last Monday and you are right,, "Like Wearing tennis shoes". I've been wearing them to work every day, They are great comfortable boots. My wife ordered a pair of the Classic 6" last night, She goofed though, she place order on the "Original Swat Boot Site" not the discounted site. After realizing she could save almost $50 she cancelled with Original Swat and placed order with Baumshoe. For the price of these boots, you can not go wrong, they are awesome boots, even at Orginal Swat pricing.  :2vrolijk_21:

greglyon

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2013 FLHRSE5
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHRSE5
    • Phillips and Lyon LLC
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2009, 12:32:50 PM »

Got my Swat Boots last Monday and you are right,, "Like Wearing tennis shoes". I've been wearing them to work every day, They are great comfortable boots. My wife ordered a pair of the Classic 6" last night, She goofed though, she place order on the "Original Swat Boot Site" not the discounted site. After realizing she could save almost $50 she cancelled with Original Swat and placed order with Baumshoe. For the price of these boots, you can not go wrong, they are awesome boots, even at Orginal Swat pricing.  :2vrolijk_21:

what style did you buy?  Did their sizing correspond to your normal shoe size?   
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 10:06:51 AM by IROAR »
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2009, 04:53:10 PM »

I have the 9" Classic with side zip and the 9" waterproof (can't remember what they called them).  The Classic is most comfortable of what I have, by far! :2vrolijk_21:

The waterproof boots are very comfortable also, for what they are.....but not as comfortable as the Classics.  Or maybe I just haven't wore the waterproof boots enough (wore them once).

West Coast GTG   

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 05:49:05 PM »

what style did you buy?  Did their sizing correspond to your normal show size?   

I got the 9" classic with the zipper and the sizing (10.5) was spot on...

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 06:16:29 PM »

Just ordered 1 pair of black and 1 pair of brown, 6" classic. Thanks for the link!

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 10:40:17 AM »

Just ordered 1 pair of black and 1 pair of brown, 6" classic. Thanks for the link!

Did you get the zippered version? I cant find a brown with the zipper but the Original Swat Site has them.

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2009, 03:22:54 PM »

Did you get the zippered version? I cant find a brown with the zipper but the Original Swat Site has them.

No I did not get the zipper. Have had them before and always end up using the laces anyway.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.