Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Author Topic: Rinehart Support Bracket  (Read 9421 times)

HDJamsTX

• Full CVO Member
  • It's Hammer Time!!!
Rinehart Support Bracket
« on: October 26, 2005, 04:59:33 PM »

Does anyone have a picture of the new support bracket
installed on there ride? Does it blend in and look good??

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
Re: Rinehart Support Bracket
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 06:05:36 PM »

I just ordered one from Bub (chrome version) and expect I'll get it installed next week, if not sooner. Try and take some pics and post them here.
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 06:17:26 PM »

I'll be anxiously awaiting those photos.  Bub ought to send us all one 'gratis' as it was a manufactoring/design defect that should be 'recalled'........'course I'm not holding my breath on that one.  What's the cost of the chrome one to retro-fit, anyway?     [smiley=nixweiss.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 07:21:19 PM »

Agreed on the free replacement Spy, should be a one time recall item I think. There's enough bad publicity about pipes already and it would be great if a mfg. actually stood behind their products and admit then it's screwed up.

Here's what I got for pricing for their "optional support bracket assembly" , the black model KR5-1000 is $30.50 and the chrome model KR5-1001 is $32.75. I went with the chrome since it seems to mount in a more visible location. Contact there is: Jennifer Eagle, Sales Manager- Motorcycle's, ATV 's and Sport Bike's. BUB Enterprises, Inc., (530) 477-7490 x 208 or  email her Jeagle@bubent.com. I  couldn't find these parts on their webpage, but she did respond right away to email inquiry.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

hdturner

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 07:19:09 AM »

have been running rineharts for about a year, and after returning from daytona i discovered my back cylinder header pipe bracket was broken off. It left a hole in the pipe the size of a quarter. I called rinehart and spoke to Karen in the warrenty dept, with-out hesitation she sent me a new header pipe and a new improved support bracket NO CHARGE!

delnel

• Full CVO Member
  • Just Enjoying Life!! Ride On
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 08:18:11 AM »

I have had my Rinehardts on my current ride for 18 months and the same pipes on my 03 SERK. I have never had a problem but broke a motor mount and in turn broke the pipe mount and put a hole in the pipe I am waiting for a new pipe and bracket right now. >:(
Never be afraid to do something new. Remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 02:57:04 PM »

In wanting/needing a new support bracket from Rinehart, I took a shot to see if I could get it for free. Below is the email I sent and the reply. Great customer service in my mind. CVOJOE, I appreciate the email address in your post.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Karen's email address is karen@bubent.com. I assume that if you've had a rear header already replaced, they would be happy to send you a new bracket.

If you can provide me with an address, I would be happy to send you our new support bracket at no cost to you.

Karen McRobbie
Warranty Dept.

BUB Enterprises
180 Clydesdale Court
Grass Valley, CA 95945
1-800-934-9739
Fax (530) 273-3406

Operating Hours Monday –Friday
8:00am-3:30pm Pacific Standard Time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 6:54 AM
To: Jeagle@bubent.com
Subject: Rinehart Support Bracket

Hello Jennifer,

I obtained your name and email from the web site www.cvoharley.com. I have a set of the true duals and have replaced the rear header unit once in the year that I have owned them. I have come to learn that Rinehart now has a new and improved mounting system for the rear header pipe. It seems as the mounting system I currently have will fail again. It is just a matter of when and where. My question to you is this. Would it be possible for you to send me the new mounting system in lieu of replacing the pipe in the future? This might be better for both of us. Thank you.

Matt Lake
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 03:01:33 PM by Laker23 »

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 03:51:22 PM »

Hey Laker, reckon they'll send you the 'chrome' one?   [smiley=nixweiss.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

HDJamsTX

• Full CVO Member
  • It's Hammer Time!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 04:43:44 PM »

Does this new bracket mount in a very visable location? or is it
behind the pipe itself??

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 05:41:30 PM »

Hey Laker, reckon they'll send you the 'chrome' one?   [smiley=nixweiss.gif] spyder

Spyder, in my email back to Karen I told her that I wanted the chrome one. She didn't reply saying that she couldn't so hopefully that is the one she will send.

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 05:43:30 PM »

behind the pipe itself??

Not sure about the look. I will post some pics of it once installed. One thing you might want to do is email BUB. They might already have a pic that they can email you.

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2005, 09:24:26 PM »

NICE [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] About time a company gets behind their product and makes some people happy !!
 Glad to get this post so that I too can resolve this problem, or at least to try.
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you're happy and you know it, Punch the Clown!!
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2005, 09:54:11 PM »

Anyone have any pics. of the new bracket installed on their scoot.  Let's Roll [smiley=worthless.gif]
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

Tonys

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2005, 12:24:59 AM »

behind the pipe itself??
The bracket attaches to the rear lower 3 primary cover bolts. The visible part is flat and curved to follow the curve of the primary. I was going to take pix but the bike was picked up. It doesn't look too bad.

delnel

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2005, 08:08:57 AM »

I dont have pictures yet but installed a chrome bracket on my ride over the weekend it looks good.
Never be afraid to do something new. Remember amateurs built the ark and professionals built the titanic

HDJamsTX

• Full CVO Member
  • It's Hammer Time!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2005, 07:14:36 PM »

delnel,
Are you saying the bracket is visable when mounted to the bike??  I thought it would be hidden behind the exhaust [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

delnel

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2005, 08:18:09 AM »

It mounts between the primary and the pipe using three of the primaty bolts. Very visible but it dosnt look too bad and has a purpose. :)

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2005, 05:55:19 PM »

Update on mine: I sent two follow-ups to Bub and they finally confirmed that they're shipping mine today. Seems they have a "backlog" to fill, wonder if we've contributed a bit to that.......Oh well!  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Once I get it, if pics aren't already posted here I'll take some and do that.

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2005, 06:12:59 AM »

Okay that wasnt to hard ! Email, response to email, email to me from Bub (the brackett) is being sent out. GOOD  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
  ??? The up-dated rear header pipe that I never got when I was down, Is this new mount welded to the pipe on the up-dated one, or is this the fix for this original style header?? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
  I while post some pics of it when it arrives if no pics are posted at the time.

Now I'm going to send them another email asking why the hell was the updated rear header pipe not sent, while my bike sat at the shop for more than a week waiting for it from Cali. during which time did very nice weather and several rides slip by me. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2005, 06:23:40 AM »

CVOJOE,

Thanks for the heads up on the email address [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
You go to love this site for being able to get things done !!!!!!
Thank you too, oh great creator of the board for putting this site together so that we could all get together and accomplish chit like this!!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
MYCVO

HDJamsTX

• Full CVO Member
  • It's Hammer Time!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2005, 10:43:20 AM »

Question....When i install this new Support bracket, do i still use the mount that is bolted to the starter or is it removed or just not used??

Tonys

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2005, 11:27:24 PM »

Question....When i install this new Support bracket, do i still use the mount that is bolted to the starter or is it removed or just not used??
It is not used

Striker

• Senior CVO Member
  • Rocky Mountain Yellow FLHTSE2
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2005, 01:57:54 AM »

You guys got me concerned, so I went out to the shop and decided to check my rear head pipe since I am leaving for Mexico on the 9th.  Guess what?? >:( found me a crack at the mounting bracket with my ultra-violet light.  Thanks to all the info on here, I called customer service at Bub, and spoke to Karen (I think) and she is sending me a rear header and the mount bracket at no charge.  She will not have it here before I go, but she suggested using a pipe clamp to cut down on the vibration, and making the crack worse.  I was able to put it around the head pipe, under the heat shield, and around the welded part of the bracket.  After snugging it down real tight, it seems to be a good temporary fix.  Took about 15 minutes, and I am on the road in 2 days. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  If I had called Harley, and tried to get them to resolve it, it would have been bounced around for ever, like they did when I returned my Corbin seat after I had it one day.  That took almost 3 months to resolve going through the dealer.  (I have a post on here somewhere called (corbin seat issues)  But that's another story.  The point is, there is alot to be gained by using this site, we learn about how to solve problems in spite of the MoCo, such as the great customer service with Hogtunes, and now Bub.  So let's keep on communicating the experiences we are having both good and bad
I also think we should have a post that we can go to and list all the contacts we have made, with phone numbers, e-mail addresses etc.  It certainly would help to have a directory of contacts when we have problems, or want to order something.  What about it Mr. Moderator?? [smiley=banana.gif]
2005 Yellow SEEG
2001 1200 XL chopper
Why take the easy road?  I prefer to come
to a stop slidin' in sidways, hangin' on
for dear life, just so I am able to say;
"Man what a ride!"

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2005, 02:34:20 AM »

So let's keep on communicating the experiences we are having both good and bad.  I also think we should have a post that we can go to and list all the contacts we have made, with phone numbers, e-mail addresses etc.  It certainly would help to have a directory of contacts when we have problems, or want to order something.  What about it Mr. Moderator?? [smiley=banana.gif]

Striker, that seems an excellent idea.  I can too easily remember too many stories that have been relayed here where someone got something done somewhere.  Trouble is there is just so much info here that it's impossible to always remember who the someone was or where they found to finally get something accomplished.  Your idea was something someone should have thought of before  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] .  Thanks.  Your good idea just started here:

http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1131348621

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2005, 06:50:14 AM »

Striker,
  Thats is a fantastic idea [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] and that i'm sure would be a well used item by all on a daily basis !! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Bad Daddy

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2005, 02:47:27 PM »

Is this cracking unique to the rineharts or does it apply to the freedom package as well?
My toys:
'95 FLSTN
'97 FLSTS
'03 FLHTCUI w/BigBore, V&H, Thunderstars
'05 FLHTCSE2 Two Tone Cherry
'06 FXDI35
'03 M5

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2005, 03:46:45 PM »

Is this cracking unique to the rineharts or does it apply to the freedom package as well?

The Freedom's crack as well. Although they now come with an additional support welded to them to prevent it. I have had my replacement on for quite a while now without a problem.

Striker

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2005, 12:40:41 AM »

Thanks 2lanerider, I for one could have used a page like this a few times, so I hope everone follows the design you have set up for the page.  
2005 Yellow SEEG
2001 1200 XL chopper
"Man what a ride!"

Striker

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2005, 10:31:27 PM »

There is a recall on the recall as of today.  They are no longer offering the bracket that mounts to the primary, but now are offering one that mounts to the starter like the Harley bracket.  To solve the vibration problems this bracket is like a saddle and according to their service department supposed to solve the cracking problem.  Anyone with the new/old fix should probably contact them. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
2005 Yellow SEEG
2001 1200 XL chopper
"Man what a ride!"

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2005, 10:37:12 PM »

Hey Striker, have you seen the new-revised mount for the rear Reinhart yet?  I wonder what it looks like.....and is it welded to the pipe or maybe a 'press fit' of some kind.   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  spyder

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2005, 12:33:53 AM »

Striker, you get a part number on the re-revised, replacement bracket ?

Seems to me there may be something wrong with the previous, previous fix.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] I'm ready to return my old/older one for a new/newer one. Anyone else confused on this issue ?

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2005, 05:34:00 AM »

Striker, you get a part number on the re-revised, replacement bracket ?

Seems to me there may be something wrong with the previous, previous fix.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] I'm ready to return my old/older one for a new/newer one. Anyone else confused on this issue ?
CVOJOE,
Dont send it back, it maybe a valuable item (collectors item) when the brand new/new ones hit this year. I wonder what the 2006 line up will look like :o
Im going for a complete collector set of chrome bracketts.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Striker

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2005, 11:41:51 PM »

At this point they have not got the new bracket to send, but assure me it will be sent in the order requested.  The model # is sorta irrelevant, if they have stopped shipping the old "fix" and are only sending the new one when they get them built. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
2005 Yellow SEEG
2001 1200 XL chopper
"Man what a ride!"

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2005, 02:45:18 AM »

I've emailed them for the latest and greatest, and will share when they say about availability, etc. Not sure whether to push for a credit on the last one, but they should offer something here to keep the hard core pleased. 11/28 UPDATE:received email from Bub customer service saying I'd be contacted shortly by their warranty dept. concerning the replacement items.  
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 05:12:04 PM by CVOJOE »

eagle one

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2005, 12:38:11 PM »

::)Greetings to all you who've been involved in this discussion. It just so happens that Gerald Rinehart lives in my area and when I first heard about the bracket I contacted him immediately to find out about the situation. At that time I didn't have a problem with the rear cylinder muffler but since that time I've developed one. The bad news is that the bracket was not the fix they envisioned; however the new fix promises to be more reliable. That fix is as follows: Bub will begin producing rear cyclinder FLH pipes with an L-Bracket and a P clamp instead of a welding to the pipe. This new fix is scheduled for production beginning in December. According to Gerald Rinehart; "warranty questions will be taken care of no questions ask. Contact Bub @ 1-800-934-9739 and ask to speak to Karen in warranty."

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2005, 05:13:50 PM »

Hi eagle one and welcome to the site.
I'm sure you will like what you'll find here and lots of good folks with plenty of help [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] That's pretty cool that youve talked to the man (Gerald Rinehart) directly. 8-) And the fix is just what I excepted, which is good ;D If you see him again tell him that from you CVOharley member that his customer service policies and people are just [highlight]TOP NOTCH[/highlight]
And if it hadnt been for that, he would have been losing lots of customers, even though we love the system.
[highlight]MORE COMPANIES THROUGH THIS INDUSTRY SHOULD FOLLOW HIS LEAD[/highlight]
Again welcome
MYCVO

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2005, 07:09:41 PM »

Here's what I received from Bub regarding the new/improved/badda-bing/badda-boom mounting bracket, looks like they 'get it' as far as customer service in this day and age.

Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:36 PM
Subject: FW: Parts Exchange

I will enter an order to ship you the new bracket @ no charge.

Karen McRobbie
Warranty Dept.
BUB Enterprises
180 Clydesdale Court
Grass Valley, CA 95945
1-800-934-9739
Fax (530) 273-3406

Operating Hours Monday –Friday
8:00am-3:30pm Pacific Standard Time
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:48 PM
To: karen@bubent.com
Subject: RE: Parts Exchange

Thanks Karen! Do you want the other bracket (KR5-1001) returned?

Joe
------------------------------------
No thanks.

Karen McRobbie
Warranty Dept.
BUB Enterprises
180 Clydesdale Court
Grass Valley, CA 95945
1-800-934-9739
Fax (530) 273-3406

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2005, 08:28:50 PM »

Just got the "new and improved bracket from Bub.  It took a while but finally got it.  Hope it works.  Here's what it looks like and the instructions.
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2005, 08:30:09 PM »

pic 2
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2005, 08:32:06 PM »

Pic. 3
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
  • Born to be wild - well, for a few days at least
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2005, 08:39:21 PM »

Is it just me - or does this look remakably like the standard Mo Co bracket??

Perhaps they know more than they know they know (sorta) - they just don't know they know it...

Oooh - deep and philosophical or what??

Dave

If you're not living on the edge - you're taking up too much room!

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2005, 02:49:55 PM »

Still waiting on the new/improved/re-engineered bracket from Bub, they have a backlog of requests it seems. Will post some pics when the latest fix arrives.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2005, 08:23:47 PM »

I recently received a card from BUB stating that they would be sending the new-revised-bracket out to retrofit all the customers that they had a record of as having had problems or something like that.......gonna be available as soon as possible in the new year.  I'll be waiting to get mine.  Hope they follow-thru with this.......so far, sounds good.   [smiley=undecided.gif]  spyder

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2006, 01:46:56 AM »

This is the new and improved bracket.  I had written Karen McRobbie back in middle of Nov. sometime.  This bracket mounts to the starter like the bracket that we have on our bikes now but instead of using the tab that is welded on the pipe, it has the wrap around clamp.  I have the first bracket that they put out to take care of  the issue but it was mounted to the primary cover bolts using some spacers.  After I got it, I looked at it over but didn't like it at all.  Never installed it, then they came out with this last one.  Like it much better.  Let's Roll
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2006, 08:02:41 AM »

For those that are thinking about getting Rineharts make sure you get the new ones (with new bracket assembly). I had a buddy of mines just get a Street Glide and had Rineharts put on before picking the bike up. I was checking out his bike and noticed it still had the old style pipes on it (with welded tab on pipe to connect to starter). The dealers solution to not have the problem that has been occuring with some of these pipes was not to use the bracket that mounts to the starter. I noticed the tab was just hanging down and not connected to anything. Does anybody know if something changed or is different on the Street Glide versus any of the other bikes in the FLT family?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SCRM-R

• Elite CVO Member
  • It's Only $Money$...And I Can Make Some More!!
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2006, 10:00:27 AM »

The dealers solution to not have the problem that has been occuring with some of these pipes was not to use the bracket that mounts to the starter. I noticed the tab was just hanging down and not connected to anything.

Yep, my dealer did the same thing when they installed my pipes quite some time ago...said that in their opinion the bracket was not needed and that they never had one come back with a problem that was installed that way.  The bracket is there, but there is no bolted connection...so far, no problems with mine either.
2003 Screamin' Eagle Road King with Custom "Real Fire" Paint Scheme
Zipper's 117" Kit, Including:
   H-D Race Tuner
   Zippers 54MM Throttle Body
   RedShift 647 Cams

Diamond Cut Cylinders & Heads
Custom Engraved Front Lower Legs, Primary Inspection Cover & Saddlebag Latch Covers

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2006, 06:32:35 PM »

Received an email today from Bub, said they're shipping new brackets out 'approximately 01/16'.
So, we'll hopefully have some more experience with the updated bracket shortly. Almost like re-newing Bub subscription once a year  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] BUT, at least they are addressing the problem and communicating better than many vendors these days.
 [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2006, 09:01:54 PM »

Received the new bracket today via UPS. Hopefully I can throw it on in the next few weeks.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2006, 09:17:11 PM »

Received the new bracket today via UPS. Hopefully I can throw it on in the next few weeks.
Hey Laker, let us hear how the install on the new bracket goes, 'cause I'm hoping to get one from them shortly.  thanks, spyder [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Crawdaddy

• Senior CVO Member
  • Enjoy your Freedom
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2006, 06:26:36 AM »

Hey Laker, let us hear how the install on the new bracket goes, 'cause I'm hoping to get one from them shortly.  thanks, spyder [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Laker

I received my new pipe and bracket yesterday.  It still has a bracket welded on the pipe, but it also has the new clamp fix.  Now that I have V&H true duels and SE mufflers, I have a decision to make on which to use.  Anyone want to help with that?

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2006, 10:44:02 AM »

Will do Spyder. I am trying to arrange time over the weekend.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

JMIUAE

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2008, 11:19:11 AM »

I just talked with Jennifer as well - great customer service. My support bracket also broke off and punched a half-dollar size whole in the header pipe. Bub is sending me a new pipe without any hassles at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Page created in 0.282 seconds with 21 queries.