Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Question for Rinehart users  (Read 15322 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Question for Rinehart users
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2005, 04:38:54 PM »

"If for some reason I had to take off and ride to the West Coast and back, I would not worry about that Engine comin' apart."   Hubbard,nice to see you tap dance as well as sing  

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2005, 04:49:38 PM »

Hey 2Lane, when you're my age and refer to someone as old :o, they just laugh.........they know it's a joke.  ;D Har!  spyder [smiley=drink.gif]

Spyder, I don't care how many years of experience a guy might have accumulated.  Anyone with the cajones to ride around in a pink helmet ain't gotta explain anything to me!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2005, 04:51:04 PM »

Hubbard,nice to see you tap dance as well as sing  

Oh god, there's an image I'll never be able to get out of my head  :'(

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2005, 04:54:10 PM »

PS Hubbard - - with all the little Romper Room stuff attached to your threads, I figured you for a Kindergarten Teacher, not a Truckin sellin salesman  Or do you sell Motorcycle Haulers? Seems like you're tryin to sell somebody something here.

Oops I did it now, here come the Elites and the Full CVO's or (cringe and shake) maybe even a Global Moderator to defend old Hubbard and straighten up the Newbie- - - - -Bad Newbie, Bad Newbie

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2005, 05:00:00 PM »

Oops I did it now, here come the Elites and the Full CVO's or (cringe and shake) maybe even a Global Moderator to defend old Hubbard and straighten up the Newbie- - - - -Bad Newbie, Bad Newbie

That's it.  You're in time-out for five posts.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2005, 05:13:13 PM »

twolane   I needed a laugh and you just gave it to me   and if you're really serious and this doesn't get posted, I'm gonna laugh myself into a fit  

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2005, 06:06:34 PM »

PS Hubbard - - with all the little Romper Room stuff attached to your threads, I figured you for a Kindergarten Teacher, not a Truckin sellin salesman  Or do you sell Motorcycle Haulers? Seems like you're tryin to sell somebody something here.

Damn, did I give you that impression?  I apologize. Unfortunately,you have read me wrong, through your obvious inability, to not only make a decision on how much motor you want, or don't want, but also in being able to tell people how to go to hell, and make them like it.  It's an art.  I have it.  For a fee, I will teach you this life lesson.  I bet you would be one of my best Kindergarten students.  PS--Don't worry too much about Ol' Hubbard needin' someone to defend him.  He ain't no rookie.  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Later--HUBBARD  
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2005, 06:12:28 PM »

twolane   I needed a laugh and you just gave it to me   and if you're really serious and this doesn't get posted, I'm gonna laugh myself into a fit  

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Twolane,
   [smiley=oops.gif]Ut-oh!  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2005, 06:59:01 PM »

Hey 2Lane, when you're my age and refer to someone as old :o, they just laugh.........they know it's a joke.  ;D Har!  spyder [smiley=drink.gif]

Yea......besides that Twolane......some of us ain't in denial! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]Cause we all know that shoe fits you, too! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2005, 07:13:23 PM »

You win Hubbard, I can't blow wind that hard no way no how  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 21 queries.