Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rinehart 2 into 1 installed today...  (Read 1549 times)

chunkey

Rinehart 2 into 1 installed today...
« on: May 08, 2009, 11:58:00 PM »

the sound is better than I expected or heard from videos on youtube. They seem loud to me, but not obnoxiously so. And as others have said, when you get on it, they have a nice deep rumble. Was a bit concerned at losing some of the Harley sound with 2-1, but no worries now. "Thought" I had ordered the pipe with a chrome endcap, but it was rolled out with the black cap, and now looks exactly like the California Girl! Had a couple of questions for you infinitely-more-experienced folks. First, do this pipes come with catalytic converters intalled in them already? Was hoping to be done with that with the complete exhaust change. Second, and this may be to much of a detail, but there are one or two places on the heat shields that look very slightly waved. I know, I know...PICS! Will take some when it's light tommorow. Just thought that someone may know exactly what I'm talking about anyway. And also, have had a few pops with decelerations. Is this indicating something not "mapped" or "downloaded" correctly? I was told that a download was done, but I wasn't charged for it...hmmm.
Will definitely post some pics tomorrow, and IF I can figure out how, will also post a video clip with sound. Take care, all.

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 20 queries.