Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Beauregard Sheriff's Deputy Robbie Bean  (Read 2240 times)

JeffsHogPen

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FXSTSSE
    • CVO2: 2001 FLHR
Beauregard Sheriff's Deputy Robbie Bean
« on: June 03, 2009, 09:14:51 AM »

On May 5, 2009 while returning from Shreveport La. on a S.W.A.T competition Detective Robbie Bean and three other of his fellow Detectives were involved in a accident that resulted in the death of Detective Bean. Apparently at around three in the afternoon a tractor trailer pulled out in front of them. Their vehicle lodged up underneath the trailer. Using another Tractor Truck other S.W.A.T members pulled the vehicle out to assist their trapped team members. ( All this while the truck driver cursed the trapped detectives in the vehicle)
Detective Bean was killed on impact. Detective Dale Sharp,Deputy Brian Leedom, Deputy Lance Grant were flown to the Hospital. They are now on a long road to recovery.
On June 20, 2009 the community is holding a IRON MAN BENIFIT MOTERCYCLE RIDE.  This Benefit ride is for the wife and small chiled of Detective Bean. Also for the three other Officers that were involvedin the accident.  I can not tell you how much this has effected our community.  Any questions about registration information please contact Rhonda at 337-208-7095 or Ronnie at 337-353-9225 or Chris 337-208-2176. I will be there to show my support ....May God Bless our Brothers.....
Hookem¨Horns!!!!!

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.