Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Posting SERT Map for FLHTCUSE  (Read 4863 times)

Tbone

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3
    • CVO3: 2013 FLHTCUSE8
Re: Posting SERT Map for FLHTCUSE
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2005, 10:48:35 AM »

06, folks often seem to get almost religious about a RT or PCIII choice.  Their both tools toward the same end.  Each has pros and cons.  Quite frankly the RT has a few bells and whistles not addressed as completely by the PCIII. But in the end they'll both get the job done.  And you or I nor anyone else without a dyno is never going to effectively realize the benefit of either of them.  So the sanest advice I would offer is don't worry about which one you get.  You just don't care.  [highlight]Find out who in your area is a good tuner.  Even a great tuner.  Then find out which one he prefers. [/highlight] You're paying him to use the tool for you anyway.  So get whichever one he likes.

Does anyone know of a tuner in the Atlanta area that they would highly recommend?
2014 FLHTKSE Stardust Silver/Autumn Sunset
2013 FLHTCUSE8 Anniversary
2009 FLTRSE3 Orange/Black
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Anniversary
2003 FLHRCI Silver/Black

SEGeaserGlide06

• Junior CVO Member
  • 06 FLHTCUSE

• CVO1: 2006 FLTHCUSE Black Emerald and Majestic Green
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2005, 09:27:04 AM »

I had mine done at Earl Small's but am not so sure that the job was done right.  I still have a question about the injector size being handled correctly.   I found a tuner recommendation on another H-D web site and the comments where all very favorable.  

http://www.bpamobiledyno.com/index.htm

He is in Calhoun, GA which is up 75 north of Atlanta.  I am considering having him re-run my bike just to see if changin the ECM constant makes a difference.  

Tbone

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3
    • CVO3: 2013 FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2005, 08:15:41 AM »

I had mine done at Earl Small's but am not so sure that the job was done right.  I still have a question about the injector size being handled correctly.   I found a tuner recommendation on another H-D web site and the comments where all very favorable.  

http://www.bpamobiledyno.com/index.htm

He is in Calhoun, GA which is up 75 north of Atlanta.  I am considering having him re-run my bike just to see if changin the ECM constant makes a difference.  
Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.
2014 FLHTKSE Stardust Silver/Autumn Sunset
2013 FLHTCUSE8 Anniversary
2009 FLTRSE3 Orange/Black
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Anniversary
2003 FLHRCI Silver/Black
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.253 seconds with 22 queries.