Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: CVO WITH WHITEWALLS  (Read 9115 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: CVO WITH WHITEWALLS
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2006, 04:23:40 PM »

Well 2lane I think if you just asked He'd be more than happy to share his piss laden Cheerios with anyone.You wouldn't have to sneak.I would try em but I don't think I would like the twang.

Gotta be sneaky Martha.  Get the Cheerios pre-pissed.

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2006, 05:10:11 PM »

Yeah Q,

Quit waiting until "after last call" to make your move.  [smiley=sneaky.gif]

Fatboy  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2006, 06:33:26 PM »

Yeah Q,

Quit waiting until "after last call" to make your move.  [smiley=sneaky.gif]

Fatboy  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
Well you cats shouyld have said pre pissed in.At last call there is always at least 2 fugly chicks and some heffers to commandeer for a good time.Why waste the whole nite working the fine chicks when you can leave with a sure thing.My 2 cents MarthQ
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

UK Dave

• Elite CVO Member
  • Born to be wild - well, for a few days at least
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2006, 07:44:07 PM »

Well you cats shouyld have said pre pissed in.At last call there is always at least 2 fugly chicks and some heffers to commandeer for a good time.Why waste the whole nite working the fine chicks [highlight]when you can leave with a sure thing.[/highlight]My 2 cents MarthQ

Yeah - what he said - I ain't too proud (can barely type here...) ;)

Cheers

Dave
PS Happy St Patricks Day/night [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
If you're not living on the edge - you're taking up too much room!

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2006, 08:43:49 PM »

sometimes I think some of you guys have mind altering substances at your disposal the way you carry on.  It must be Saint Paddy's fur sure!  [smiley=drink.gif] har!  [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=party3.gif] [smiley=smoking.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
  • Live to plumb/plumb to ride
« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2006, 08:27:35 AM »

Well you cats shouyld have said pre pissed in.At last call there is always at least 2 fugly chicks and some heffers to commandeer for a good time.Why waste the whole nite working the fine chicks when you can leave with a sure thing.My 2 cents MarthQ
Q & Dave
Ya, but it's the whole playing the game that's so much fun! Why sell your self short on the goodtime? Have the good time and grab the heffer on the way out ;D
Later
Mark [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
04 SEEG / 05 1200 C / 99 FLSTC / 70 TRIUMPH TROPHY
 ** IT'S A PASSION** NOT A HOBBY**

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #126 on: March 18, 2006, 09:00:28 AM »

[smiley=zthread.gif]From white walls to slurrpin down pissed in cheerios to picking up fugly heffer chicks... [smiley=zwtf.gif] Must be some good stuff you guys are on [smiley=zstupid.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=lolk.gif]...carry on.... [smiley=vrolijk_6.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]...enjoy ;)

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2006, 11:50:13 AM »

[smiley=zthread.gif]From white walls to slurrpin down pissed in cheerios to picking up fugly heffer chicks... [smiley=zwtf.gif] Must be some good stuff you guys are on [smiley=zstupid.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=lolk.gif]...carry on.... [smiley=vrolijk_6.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]...enjoy ;)

RIGHT

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2006, 02:46:34 PM »

Must be some good stuff you guys are on [smiley=zstupid.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=lolk.gif]...carry on.... [smiley=vrolijk_6.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]...enjoy ;)

I'm sure it's medicinal. [smiley=beatnik2.gif] [smiley=rolleyes4.gif] [smiley=smoking.gif]

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2006, 09:15:59 AM »

Its all good in the hood Bro's play the game ,don't play the game,leave with a hottie or heffer it doesn't matter as long as you had fun. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]And by the way ,I still hate whitewalls on my bike.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2006, 11:08:23 AM »

I think whitewalls on the right bike w/ laced wheels looks great. But they have to be on laced wheels. WW's on mag wheels don't do it for me.

Last Friday I went out cruisin'... Did some medicinal drugs & drank green beer. Talked to some heffers...picked up a  hottie. Took her home for the nite & woke up in a fright. Gathered her clothes and called her a cab...Damn! It must of been all the green beer we drank on my tab. Looked in the garage & the bike was alright! Went back to bed holdin' my head. Oh what a shame, but who's to blame? I guess I'll say a guy named Twolane....

;)  
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 11:12:17 AM by GROVER »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2006, 12:56:15 PM »

I think whitewalls on the right bike w/ laced wheels looks great. But they have to be on laced wheels. WW's on mag wheels don't do it for me.

Last Friday I went out cruisin'... Did some medicinal drugs & drank green beer. Talked to some heffers...picked up a  hottie. Took her home for the nite & woke up in a fright. Gathered her clothes and called her a cab...Damn! It must of been all the green beer we drank on my tab. Looked in the garage & the bike was alright! Went back to bed holdin' my head. Oh what a shame, but who's to blame? I guess I'll say a guy named Twolane....

;)  

Alfred "Grover" Tennyson.  Man, that was so beautiful it made my eyes leak  :'(

GHaz

• Junior CVO Member
  • Scraping Floorboards
« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2006, 09:46:16 PM »

WOW I can not believe how long this thread has gone on!  Must be a good topic.  Started by a guy, whitewall fan, looking for input.  Lots of emotions have been brought up, pissed on and threatened.  Bottom line is “Beauty is in the eye or the Keyholder”.  Your bike, do your thing.  What I will say is,  Spiderman’s bike looks SWEET.    
If your not riding on the edge --Ride somewhere else

MYCVO

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2006, 09:54:13 PM »

Beauty is in the eye of the KEYHOLDER
No doubt my brother! [smiley=drink.gif]
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 21 queries.