Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: CVO WITH WHITEWALLS  (Read 9116 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: CVO WITH WHITEWALLS
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2006, 08:00:19 AM »

Period end of story!
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2006, 12:58:14 PM »

[highlight]Period end of story![/highlight]

Oh yeah, says who ? You ? Who died and left you King chit of Turd Island anyway ? It's done when we get bored kickin this dead horse and only then

So to coin a line Toby Keith stole from about 20 years ago in Maine

"how do you like me now ?"   :D :D :D :D :D :o :o :o ;)

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #137 on: March 24, 2006, 02:46:56 PM »

[size=24]Period end of story![/size]
So says Q so it is done.So stick a fork in it.And yes I'm the self appointed King chit of turd Island and your my Sgt at Arms.So put that in your pipe and smoke it. ;D
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #138 on: March 24, 2006, 04:38:44 PM »

[highlight]
[size=24]Period end of story![/size]
So says Q so it is done.So stick a fork in it.And yes I'm the self appointed King chit of turd Island and your my Sgt at Arms.So put that in your pipe and smoke it. ;D
[/highlight]

tsk  tsk  tsk    such attitude,  - - - - - - - - - - but I like the pipe smokin part  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

hogasm

« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2006, 06:03:53 PM »

I'm with you Spiderman, you know the pipe smoking part. My buddy always said take home two ladies that are a 5 and if you do the math correct then that equalls 10! Any way 5's travel in pairs so it is alot easier to pick up two at one time.
White walls on that bike  NO  Two women  He** yea

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2006, 08:19:44 PM »

. . . kickin this dead horse . . .

« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 08:20:03 PM by 103tHunDer »

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2006, 08:36:29 AM »

I like it 103 [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

lugnut

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2006, 09:52:27 AM »

Just remember before u commet I'am 6" 4" 255. lol Be honest boys ( girls )

Boy did that post go all wrong. I was joking. Girls meant Candy.....I'll learn to put my thoughts down on paper next time before I write. Iam a fun loving guy who just wants to ride and have fun as few dozen folks here know.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2006, 09:55:46 AM »

Hey Lug,This is yet another post that got "morphed" don't sweat it ,most threads go this route. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2006, 10:23:17 AM »

Boy did that post go all wrong. I was joking. Girls meant Candy.....I'll learn to put my thoughts down on paper next time before I write. Iam a fun loving guy who just wants to ride and have fun as few dozen folks here know.

I knew how you meant it and who you where referring to...some people just read into it wrong.

It's all good [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Take Care,
Grover

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #145 on: March 25, 2006, 10:50:58 AM »

[highlight]Just remember before u commet I'am 6" 4" 255. lol Be honest boys [/highlight]

that'd make you a medium in my family   ;D  LOL  I'm a triple X

check out the pic of me and Beags in the thread on  - - - - - chit CRS strikes, can't remember the thread    [smiley=banana.gif]

anyway, Beags is 6'2"and 225 and I'm standin to his left  - - - - do the math  ;)

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2006, 10:57:05 AM »

[highlight]Just remember before u commet I'am 6" 4" 255. lol Be honest boys [/highlight]

that'd make you a medium in my family   ;D  LOL  I'm a triple X

check out the pic of me and Beags in the thread on  - - - - - chit CRS strikes, can't remember the thread    [smiley=banana.gif]

anyway, Beags is 6'2"and 225 and I'm standin to his left  - - - - do the math  ;)
Pipe it down there Mister Big Man ;)The bigger they are the harder I hit.  [smiley=nervous.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #147 on: March 25, 2006, 11:24:29 AM »

[highlight]Pipe it down there Mister Big Man ;)The bigger they are the harder I hit. [/highlight]

well Q  you hit me hard enough you might just get my full attention for a minute and that's not necessarily a good thing  

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2006, 11:26:36 AM »

[highlight]Pipe it down there Mister Big Man ;)The bigger they are the harder I hit. [/highlight]

well Q  you hit me hard enough you might just get my full attention for a minute and that's not necessarily a good thing  
I will hit with such a fury that when its over we will be in the next Ice Age.And Elvis will have to be fitted with skis. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2006, 12:29:23 PM »

I think this horse is not only dead it's stinkin up the place  time to move onto better things bro

do I hear an amen from the house ?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.