Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: almost  (Read 1697 times)

RYANCVO

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 O/B SE ROADGLIDE
almost
« on: June 25, 2009, 01:23:05 PM »

just wanting to vent. didnt actually go down and luckally didnt hurt the bike. some asshole either kicked there large trash bag out or it fell out of there truck on a dark road last night. me and several buddys were riding down that road and i didnt see it untill it was too late. blasted trash at 70. sent trash all over my friends behind me and lodged a laundry detergent bottle under the front of the frame on my bike. lifted front tire and i was unable to turn. thought i had blown a tire! got bottle out and everything was fine. cant understand why anyone would leave there trash in the middle of the road. could have killed someone. (ME!). if i catch anyone tossing trash on road im lible to kick there ass just for principal. not only does littering look bad, but i is bad for other traffic.

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
Re: almost
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 03:19:09 PM »

just wanting to vent. didnt actually go down and luckally didnt hurt the bike. some asshole either kicked there large trash bag out or it fell out of there truck on a dark road last night. me and several buddys were riding down that road and i didnt see it untill it was too late. blasted trash at 70. sent trash all over my friends behind me and lodged a laundry detergent bottle under the front of the frame on my bike. lifted front tire and i was unable to turn. thought i had blown a tire! got bottle out and everything was fine. cant understand why anyone would leave there trash in the middle of the road. could have killed someone. (ME!). if i catch anyone tossing trash on road im lible to kick there ass just for principal. not only does littering look bad, but i is bad for other traffic.

I hit a skin from a retread tractor trailer tire late one night  years ago driving my truck. Tore the exhaust right off. I can imagine hitting same on 2 wheels could be devasting. I have moved crap off the roads on more than one occasion so some poor schmuck doesn't hit the crap.

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.