Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2009 CVO Road Glide brake and turn wiring harness  (Read 749 times)

tiki138

2009 CVO Road Glide brake and turn wiring harness
« on: June 26, 2009, 01:17:39 PM »

I need a picture of the turn and brake wiring harness. I'll clear that up a little, I just need a pic of the connector and the wiring. It needs to be on the newer models. They changed the connectors about half way through the year, so I need the newer style connector. If anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. If your connector looks like this, it is what I need. Ok, now I just need a ppic of the back of the plug, to see how the connector is wired.

my email is             ryan@customdynamics.com

Thanks
Ryan

DW6019

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
Re: 2009 CVO Road Glide brake and turn wiring harness
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 03:08:41 PM »

These are MOLEX connectors, I have in my possession 3 male and 3 female of these with the corresponding pins, VERY Rare. If you contact Molex they have a 5000 piece min order, HD Dealer says they have no part number,,,yet.
I bought them to make a seperate harness for my detachable tourpak that I added 170 LED's to, this will allow it to plug in without any damage to oem wiring harness. The numbers cast into the connectors are the actual Molex part numbers. Pins are the hardest part to find, but i believe the pins from last years connectors are the same, I just haven't verified that yet. I did find a large supply in Singapore, and tried to buy some, but it would work until I tried to enter credit info then it would kick you out.

Don

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.