Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2010 TTS update and Calibrations  (Read 875 times)

Doc 1

• Doc 1
  • Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
2010 TTS update and Calibrations
« on: August 26, 2009, 01:28:35 PM »

The TTS has the 2010 upgrade on the net ready for uploading.
The new 009 calibrations are listed differently than previous years, there is a new letter in front; CTA009-01-B2
A= 88'', B=95'', C=96'', D=103'', E=110'', F=113'', L-M and N are for V-Rod and S=883, T=1200
The main screen look has changed also to allow for added AFR to Lambda conversion tool.
There is a lot more cells in the fuel table (Main Lambda Table) and a lot less cells in the new kPa VE tables.
Time to get our heads wrapped around this Lambda system...
Doc
Doc's Performance Tuning

www.docsperformancetuning.com

brassspike

• Elite CVO Member
    • NC

Re: 2010 TTS update and Calibrations
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 08:15:31 PM »

Hey doc, I finally got my bike back from the dealer. The guy dynoed it again and said wow its almost perfect. :)   The tune does work well and there is -0- decel pop!  Thanks!    If you are reading this post and are thinking of going TTS, Doc has the answer!  :2vrolijk_21:
RETIRED! :fireman:

GtreetSlide

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 09:38:36 PM »

Doc

Is it possible to convert an 09 bagger to lambda with TTS as is, or does it require the new 2010 relocated heated sensors?

thanks, jimbob

Doc 1

• Doc 1
  • Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 10:38:32 AM »

Doc

Is it possible to convert an 09 bagger to lambda with TTS as is, or does it require the new 2010 relocated heated sensors?

thanks, jimbob
The 09 Touring bikes have a Lambda ready base calibration 218 file in the ECM, however I don't see Harley or TTS writing any 218 calibrations. I don't know what will happen when we try to load a 009 calibration into a 09 Bagger.....will it accept it or not, I just don't know at this time.
The relocated sensors do have a different code written as when to look for their input as I understand it at this point.
The Lambda system is going to give us better control of the fuel deliver however the system you are using now is fine....I don't see such a huge change in the power you will feel if any at all. As I see it it's something we tuners have to wrap our heads around and get on board with what the auto industry has been doing for years now......the Lambda program isn't going to self adjust for different fuels like E10 and E85. If you tune with E85 then put in E10 your mixture will be rich compared to what the tune was done for and lean if reversed. The only way to tell what fuel you have or what fuel your tuning to is when you buy the fuel....nothing in the LAMBDA system will reveal the fuel being used. So again I don't see any magic in this that would make you want to trade your 09 bagger in on a 2010 bagger.
Doc
Doc's Performance Tuning

www.docsperformancetuning.com

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 22 queries.