Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Positive Thread ... Wow ! :)  (Read 823 times)

Two Wheels

• Junior CVO Member
A Positive Thread ... Wow ! :)
« on: July 10, 2009, 11:34:56 PM »

I tell ya guys.  My first oil leak turned out to be such a blessing in disguise.  The shop, whose sales manager is a personal friend, not only of course did all the necessay warranty fixes + replaced needed parts, but had the bike properly tuned, detailed and I have to say as a 20+ year motorcycle rider and now a 6 hour Harley rider, when these bikes are on the mark there is nothing like them.  Persoanlly I have the 2007 ice black with a ton of aftermarket chrome exhaust, etc. Bought it with 3,000 miles for the most competitive price I have seen anywhere after weeks of research + 3 year warranty.  Shifts like butter, no popping at all, no backfire, linear power delivery, I did not feel at all any excessive heat and it was 89 today in Southern California.   I wish I could sleep in the garage .... :orange: 

Thought a positive thread couldnt hurt.  Wow.  wow.    wow ... 

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
Re: A Positive Thread ... Wow ! :)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 12:15:20 AM »

I like to read these stories. Enjoy your ride. :2vrolijk_21:

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 10:25:14 AM »

I think anyone who owns one of these machines would agree that when they are running right (and that's not always the case) there's nothing better (except maybe certain other physical activities more prevalent on other forums). It was a year ago this week that I purchased my dream machine and 12 months and 8,000 miles later there is still an unremovable smile on my face. The bike has never had a mechanical issue, runs like a dream, looks like a million bucks (which is nearly what I have in it) and turns heads everywhere. I've been to Chicago, Sturgis, Eureka Springs, Kansas City and all over western Wisconsin and there is just nothing like being on the scoot on a beautiful day (or even on a rainy one with FRXG gear). I've been so pleased with the experience, I purchased a CVO for my wife and now she understands the visceral experience of riding a Harley. It's a great thing we can do together.

Enjoy the miles!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 01:38:08 PM by Buy early »

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 10:48:31 AM »

:2vrolijk_21:

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 22 queries.