Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: My Dakota Digital Gauges  (Read 9742 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: My Dakota Digital Gauges
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2009, 03:44:47 PM »

The dakota website states in it's FAQ's that the red is very difficult to see in daytime conditions and they actually recommend staying with the blue. That is what prompted my question on the visiblity. I am ordering a set, and can go either direction as my bike is the 2010 SEUC in amber /citrus.

As soon as I see sun.....I'll snap a pic.  It's looking like that might be awhile. :nixweiss:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Money Penny

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2013, 10:51:48 PM »

Guys I must be doing something wrong in the programing of My Dakota Digital gauges. The speedo, tach and volt meter work But the oil temp , pressure and fuel will not stop blinking???? any help

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2013, 11:01:45 PM »

Guys I must be doing something wrong in the programing of My Dakota Digital gauges. The speedo, tach and volt meter work But the oil temp , pressure and fuel will not stop blinking???? any help

Did you install the correct gauge in the correct spot? Pressure will blink if the engine is not running. Oil temp blinks if temp is too high, fuel blinks if below 10%

CowboyBagger

• 1K CVO Member
  • Standing on the Corner!
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
    • CVO2: FLTRKSEANV Heritage paint
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2013, 11:18:36 PM »

When I put mine on, the fuel gauge is the only one that I had a problem with.  Couldn't get it to calibrate, it would just continually blink.  HD Dude helped me figure out that my only problem is I needed to unhook the stock tank gauge (FLHXSE3).  After I did that, everything worked.

They have a code that you enter (33) when you calibrate the fuel gauge, which you have a half a gallon left at zero.  They also give you detailed instructions to calibrate the gauge manually and in doing so becomes dead on accurate.

Cowboy
From an ocean tide, to an 8 second ride! Life is a ride, so make it a good one.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.