Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Fat Bob crazy  (Read 14278 times)

BG

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Slate w/ Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLSTN Softail Deluxe Vivid Black with a crap load of Chrome (wifes)
    • CVO3: I can only hope....
Re: Fat Bob crazy
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2009, 09:09:16 AM »

Great looking bike.....I personally didn't care to much for the fang wheels, but the ones that you have set off the bike.   :2vrolijk_21:
No trees were harmed during the posting of this topic, but some electrons were greatly disturbed.

What's that you say?!?!  Let me put on my glasses....I can't hear so good without my glasses!!

jimamtay

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 08 FXSTSSE (1 mile) eyecandy
    • CVO2: 10 FXDFSE
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2009, 10:20:35 PM »

Thanks BG
Harley joint says that these were 1st stinger wheels for dyna sold ??
Don't know how they know that, I think that catalog may be my undoing. :nixweiss:
Jimmy

Badger

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2009, 07:44:18 AM »

Really love the look of your new Fatbob and I love the paintwork plus the tasteful mods.
Congrats.

BG

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Slate w/ Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLSTN Softail Deluxe Vivid Black with a crap load of Chrome (wifes)
    • CVO3: I can only hope....
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2009, 02:26:24 PM »

Thanks BG
Harley joint says that these were 1st stinger wheels for dyna sold ??
Don't know how they know that, I think that catalog may be my undoing. :nixweiss:
Jimmy

Usually Is  :2vrolijk_21:
No trees were harmed during the posting of this topic, but some electrons were greatly disturbed.

What's that you say?!?!  Let me put on my glasses....I can't hear so good without my glasses!!

Badger

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2009, 06:53:42 AM »

I'd love to see more pics of the 2010 Fatbob or any unique upgrades made to a 2009 model.

Has anyone got a blue one yet?

Is the handlebar set-up the same as the 2009 CVO model?

also

Has anyone compared the ride of a 2009 against the 2010?
Might seem a strange question but I wondered if the engine has been 'refined' in any way.
I'm sure that I read somewhere there were a few gremlins in the 2009 model 110's.

Thanks
Phil

Zinister

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FXSTSSE3
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2009, 11:17:30 PM »

Do you think it's more than just the pipes? I didn't think there was that much difference in the motors other than the "B" is internally balanced.

I really like the way you've done your bikes ...big kudos on the look!!!

Tre Savi

• 2010 CVO FXDFSE2
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2009, 08:59:12 PM »

Nice Job......not sure it fits my eye as you have taken away the black/chrome Fang Wheels that gave it most of its street mean look (the original rotors do suck and cover too much of the Fang).......but those are beautiful wheels. Pipes look awesome as well. Try removing the bitch pad and then it will look really sick as a solo.

I have to agree. Wheels look great as do the pipes just maybe not for this bike. IMO which doesn't stand for anything, the visual balance is off. All the street beef is gone. Kinda looks top heavy with the "chicken leg" wheels and all the weight in the middle with the shorter pipes. Not knocking it, just no doesn't fit my eye either.

Majorrocky

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4 / SERK
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2009, 09:28:13 PM »

Great looking bike.....I personally didn't care to much for the fang wheels, but the ones that you have set off the bike.   :2vrolijk_21:

I have to agree... those wheels look VERY good on that bike... in my humble opinion that is...  ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 21 queries.