Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pro-Just PJ-2 (oil pressure increasing kit for EVO style motors)  (Read 5880 times)

cahdbiker

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE4

This is a kit to raise your oil pressure in an EVO style engine. I am thinking about ordering the kit which includes an oil pressure gauge, 3 separate springs to install in your oil pump (one at a time based on your needs) and an adustment device which installs on top of the spring.   I talked to the owner he sounds straight forward. I have an S&S 107 and when the oil is at about 180 degrees or more the lifters make some noise.(not anything the average person could not live with, but better oil pressure at idle is definitely a good thing). He sayes his kit will do this and the entire install would take maybe twenty minutes(remove tappet screen, install oil pressure gauge, pull spring from oil pump by unscrewing the large screw on the pump and installing a new spring and aduster). The entire kit is slightly over $100.00 dollars Just looking for some feedback from anyone who has installed this.you can see this info on his web site wj_emmitt@ertproducts.com. Thanks CAHDBIKER (P.S. I have talked to the owner twice and he sounds like a honest straight forward person who has been selling these kits for a long time.)

2009 SEUC just south of Point Mugu Ventura County, Ca.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Pro-Just PJ-2 (oil pressure increasing kit for EVO style motors)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 08:04:26 AM »

This is a kit to raise your oil pressure in an EVO style engine. I am thinking about ordering the kit which includes an oil pressure gauge, 3 separate springs to install in your oil pump (one at a time based on your needs) and an adustment device which installs on top of the spring.   I talked to the owner he sounds straight forward. I have an S&S 107 and when the oil is at about 180 degrees or more the lifters make some noise.(not anything the average person could not live with, but better oil pressure at idle is definitely a good thing). He sayes his kit will do this and the entire install would take maybe twenty minutes(remove tappet screen, install oil pressure gauge, pull spring from oil pump by unscrewing the large screw on the pump and installing a new spring and aduster). The entire kit is slightly over $100.00 dollars Just looking for some feedback from anyone who has installed this.you can see this info on his web site wj_emmitt@ertproducts.com. Thanks CAHDBIKER (P.S. I have talked to the owner twice and he sounds like a honest straight forward person who has been selling these kits for a long time.)

Quite an interesting find. Never heard of this before. I must look into this. This is the guy's website. That was an email link. Thanks for the info! ;)

E.R.T. Products, Inc.

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

plow64

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 07:22:16 AM »

Thanks for passing that along.  I've added it to the mod list for my '95 Road King.

screem

• Senior CVO Member
  • Ride Sober
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 12:06:45 PM »

My '95 softail with 50,000 miles was losing oil pressure at idle and was running at about lbs at  mph in th gear. I ordered the  spring kit, it arrived in a couple days, I tried the blue spring and got a slight increase in oil pressure. The next day I pulled it out and went the next size spring, it worked...i run  lbs on cold start up, 25 lbs at mph in 5th gear, and  lbs at hot idle. I had a question for the company and called them, but got an answering machine, I decided not to leave a message, as I hate answering machines. A couple of evenings later I got a call from the company. The owner of the company called me personally, he saw my phone number on his caller ID, then looked at any orders he shipped over the last few weeks, and found my name and order. He placed a call to me to follow up and be sure that I was happy and that i wasnt in need of some type of tech support.
             Thats what I call customer service......Kudo's to him!!!!! If any of you have oiling issues...ERT is the company to call :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
2000 FLTRSEI
1995 Fatboy... Apes, Foot Clutch,Jockey Shift 6Gal Tanks/Flames
 RIDE SOBER

Page created in 0.248 seconds with 21 queries.