Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2010 CVO Street Glides Delivery Dates?  (Read 4614 times)

fxstbharley2008

• Junior CVO Member
2010 CVO Street Glides Delivery Dates?
« on: August 13, 2009, 08:29:29 PM »

For those of us who have 2010 CVO Street Glides on order.
What delivery date did your dealer give you?
I have a Candy Concord coming.   :huepfenlol2:
My dealer told me the end of Sept, possible earlier.

michaelbmenaker

• Elite CVO Member
  • Ride hard, ride safe!
Re: 2010 CVO Street Glides Delivery Dates?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 10:58:37 PM »

My Spiced Rum is on the ground. Actually arrived about 2 weeks ago. My name's been on it since before it arrived.
Add on parts are on order and the headpipe and mufflers off to fulsac. Should have everything assembled and up and running in 10-14 days...

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 11:16:15 PM »

For those of us who have 2010 CVO Street Glides on order.
What delivery date did your dealer give you?
I have a Candy Concord coming.   :huepfenlol2:
My dealer told me the end of Sept, possible earlier.

As soon as I could come and get it...the Spiced Rum is now sitting in the garage.   :2vrolijk_21:
'
   :devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Snowrdr

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 01:01:19 AM »

Heck there is a spiced rum sitting at my dealer for the past 2 weeks. I am waiting for Tequila  :bananarock:

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 01:13:42 AM »

Heck there is a spiced rum sitting at my dealer for the past 2 weeks. I am waiting for Tequila  :bananarock:
There seems to be alot of Spiced Rums out already here in Calif. please take some pic's of the Tequila when it arrives.

YesItsLoaded

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 11:00:50 AM »

My Spiced Rum is on the ground. Actually arrived about 2 weeks ago. My name's been on it since before it arrived.
Add on parts are on order and the headpipe and mufflers off to fulsac. Should have everything assembled and up and running in 10-14 days...

What are you doing to your headpipe at Fullsac? Are you getting the CAT removed? I have been in contact with Doc and he (after speaking with Steve from TTS) felt that there was likely to be some issue with the 2010 O2 sensors being so close together (crosstalk between the two) with the no-CAT header. Just curious as I planned to go the TTS/Fullsac route with my 2010 too. Thanks.

michaelbmenaker

• Elite CVO Member
  • Ride hard, ride safe!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 11:14:37 AM »

Fullsac is recoring the mufflers and removing the cat from the headpipe. Steve says the 02 sensors are still upstream of the cat and he anticipates no problems. I'll have a full report on the results online when I have dyno charts to post. Hoping for 95+hp and near 100 ft lbs torque. The whole deal is $300 plus the freight to fullsac and the labor for my shop to remove/reinstall the exhaust.

YesItsLoaded

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 02:57:49 PM »

Fullsac is recoring the mufflers and removing the cat from the headpipe. Steve says the 02 sensors are still upstream of the cat and he anticipates no problems. I'll have a full report on the results online when I have dyno charts to post. Hoping for 95+hp and near 100 ft lbs torque. The whole deal is $300 plus the freight to fullsac and the labor for my shop to remove/reinstall the exhaust.

Good! Your a few weeks ahead of me (or whenever my Tequila comes in) and there are lot's of guys who are undoubtedly watching this closely themselves too.

95/100 should be attainable with TTS/Fullsac Baffles/No CAT/Stock SESG (Ventilator) AC: many guys here with that exact same setup regularly get 95+/107!

So I've got my fingers crossed for you (and the rest of us) that it all works!

fxstbharley2008

• Junior CVO Member
2010 CVO Street Glides Delivery Dates Update!!
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 07:42:04 PM »

Guys,
I just talked to my dealer today 8/24/09. (I have a Grape on order but told my dealer I would take Tequila Sunrise.) My dealer just got an email from HD, he told me that he has a Tequila Sunrise comming OCT 5
(approx) - I said I would take it. He also said the Grape would be here NOV/DEC.
 :pumpkin:  I guess the pumpkin is the fastest!   :pumpkin:

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 08:43:54 PM »

I'll be waiting for those results as well!!!!

harleymike77

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 02:39:35 PM »

Well, I was at my Dealer again today.  They are a good sized Dealership, and have not received any CVO's yet.  I put a deposit down on one several months ago, in hopes the SG would be in the line up.  I have the Spiced Rum SESG on order since the day HD made the announcements of the CVO line up.  Dealer advises they are receiving ONE FLHXSE in two weeks time, and it is Tequilla Sunrise.  I am third on the list, and number 2 took this one.  This now bumps me to Number 2 to receive one.  Dealer told me today he has called half dozen Dealerships looking for a Spiced Rum - they all laughed, and said no go - waiting list is a mile long.  I was told to "have patience", and my bike should be here by March 2010 at the latest!  Yes - March........... :nixweiss: Looks like it will be one LONG winter........... The only advantage I can see waiting this long, is that those of you who already have one, will be posting your mods  8)...Keep 'em coming.......I can't wait  :pepper:

fxstbharley2008

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 03:15:30 PM »

Well, I was at my Dealer again today.  They are a good sized Dealership, and have not received any CVO's yet.  I put a deposit down on one several months ago, in hopes the SG would be in the line up.  I have the Spiced Rum SESG on order since the day HD made the announcements of the CVO line up.  Dealer advises they are receiving ONE FLHXSE in two weeks time, and it is Tequilla Sunrise.  I am third on the list, and number 2 took this one.  This now bumps me to Number 2 to receive one.  Dealer told me today he has called half dozen Dealerships looking for a Spiced Rum - they all laughed, and said no go - waiting list is a mile long.  I was told to "have patience", and my bike should be here by March 2010 at the latest!  Yes - March........... :nixweiss: Looks like it will be one LONG winter........... The only advantage I can see waiting this long, is that those of you who already have one, will be posting your mods  8)...Keep 'em coming.......I can't wait  :pepper:

Lets up know if in 2 weeks the Tequllia does come in..
March  -  OUCH!!!!
Thanks

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO Street Glide (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO Street Glide (Sold) CVO4: 2006 VRXSE DESTROYER (Sold)
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 11:51:30 AM »

I posted a list of dealers I found that had CVO Street Glides within the last 2 weeks. The posting was moved from this section over to the General Discussion Section. I hope it helps those who are willing to travel to get one a little sooner.

I found mine last Thursday and closed the deal via FedEx on Friday morning. Then I had to travel 460 miles each way to the dealer to pick it up. I was back home again Saturday night and riding on Sunday.  

I got what I wanted quickly at MSRP and am very, very pleased....just saying...

I think online sales channel is where motorcycle sales are heading rapidly as opposed to "we don't have one but put your name on the list and we'll give you a call."

GOOD HUNTING!!!!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 12:15:03 PM by CVOStreetglide »

Hawg

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2009, 10:32:37 PM »

My dealer doesn't know when they will recieve my spiced rum SESG, the SESG seems to be taking it's sweet time getting into Canada. >:(
Hawg

mrwclark

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 12:15:31 PM »

Columbia HD about 20 miles south of Nashville, TN got in a Candy Concord one on Thursday the 3rd and no one had a deposit on it! i rode down and took a look, it's sweet but i'm going to wait on my Tequilla Sunrise from Bumpus HD of Murfreesboro due on 10/5!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 12:17:43 PM by mrwclark »

Page created in 0.431 seconds with 21 queries.