Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: FLHXSE First Impression after 200 mile ride  (Read 5911 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: FLHXSE First Impression after 200 mile ride
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 11:45:25 PM »

JCZ,
I'm assuming you have a king tour-pak? I'm more interested in a chopped tour-pak but couldn't find a part# for Spiced Rum. Did you research that option?

No, didn't research that info.  But if you go to your dealership and have them take the time to get on the computer, I'm sure they'll find it for you.

The part numbers are all the same for each color, it's just the paint code suffix that would be different.  So if you can find out what the Spiced Rum paint code suffx is....you'll be set.  The Candy Concord paint code is the "DEH" that you see behid the part numbers.  Good luck.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 11:54:19 PM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 07:24:40 PM »

JCZ,
I'm assuming you have a king tour-pak? I'm more interested in a chopped tour-pak but couldn't find a part# for Spiced Rum. Did you research that option?

I could not locate any chopped tour paks in 2010 CVO colors--only the Kings.

JCZ..are you using luggage designed for that luggage rack or just strapping down something. I have a T-bag route 66 that is designed to go through the backrest..or do you think it would work on the Corbin solo seat with that backrest???

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 09:55:39 PM »

The spiced rum would be color code DEK if I'm not mistaken.  You may have to get a dealer to do a little searching on his parts site, or perhaps call H-D to inquire about a spiced rum chopped T-P.  They've got the parts, and they've got the paint, so I would bet they could figure out how to get the two items together for someone with a pile of money to spend.  Odds are you won't get any graphics, just a solid color T-P.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.