Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I have had my new 2010 CVO Street Glide now for 2 weeks WOW  (Read 2701 times)

hogan heros

I have had my new 2010 CVO Street Glide now for 2 weeks WOW
« on: August 25, 2009, 12:19:07 PM »

But I have to bring it back the head lamp came in with a fog/film inside and it dulls the light from coming through. Has any one ever seen this before.  My dealer took one second and ordered me a new light so it must be know?

Thanks for any feed back.

Pete

• Full CVO Member
Re: I have had my new 2010 CVO Street Glide now for 2 weeks WOW
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 08:18:35 PM »

No, but I just noticed mine was clouded as well. I also just got back yesterday from the 1000 mile service.

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 08:24:04 PM »

Mine has that also

Pete

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 09:25:31 PM »

This is a little thing.. but, has anyone else had a really annoying rattle coming from the button in the fuel tank cover?
I had a piece of scotch tape over mine for a week until I got It replaced even the new one rattles a little..

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 09:28:55 PM »

This is a little thing.. but, has anyone else had a really annoying rattle coming from the button in the fuel tank cover?
I had a piece of scotch tape over mine for a week until I got It replaced even the new one rattles a little..

Is it more of a buzz???  At around 2500 RPM???

hondo

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 01:37:41 AM »

Yes, I have those rattles also (350 miles )  I like the door on my 07 glide alot better, these look a little  "wallmarty" to me....... keep up the good info!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 01:40:28 AM by hondo »

Pete

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 08:18:01 AM »

Clutch - everybody has that issue - on bleeding it did get better. I think I am lucky as mine disengaged from the git - albeit close to the grip. Gas gauge - seems to work like all the Harley's Ive had full to 1/2 full very slow from 1/2 to empty very fast. The silver lining is that maybe the dte is halfway accurate (mine seems to be) that's cool. I would like the light to come on as a few times as in the past I was surprised to see that I needed gas and the light did help but that was on a roadking so I was not really looking at anything down there very often anyway. Just got an 8 1/2 inch screen (Klok - Werks) and its too high. I'm 5'10" and the thing is just barely below my eyes in  my standard slouching sitting position.- too close, going up hill I'm in the dark! That was a waste of $125. I have decided to either use the screen that the bike bike came with or a large clear screen for spring, fall and long trips. Got one of those high intensity bulbs not the HID kit just the bulb because I need light or I'm going to be cutt'in  into some Venison and not in a good way! I may have to add passing lamp kit if the bulb is not significantly better than stock. Lastly, on the heated grips, shop told me it would take 6-8 hours to install them in a prewired bar. So that's it. I going to add an outlet and getting heated gloves. Anyone get the Zumo dash mount installed? Curious how it looks.
P

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.