Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: How much for sert tuner  (Read 18469 times)

Herko

• Junior CVO Member
Re: How much for sert tuner
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2009, 04:58:27 PM »

...showed Doc1...

So, if anyone knows of a reliable vendor or dealer doing a discount I sure would like to know.
Regards

Doc 1 is very reliable and a great guy to deal with.

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Street Glide
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO Street Glide (Sold)
    • CVO3: 2010 CVO Street Glide (Sold) CVO4: 2006 VRXSE DESTROYER (Sold)
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2009, 05:09:57 PM »

Yes, it still uses the same one.

As for who can use the TTS Mastertune pretty much anyone as it's pretty simple. Then, it was also used by every HD dealer that ever installed and tuned with a SERT. Anyone that has a SERT or has worked with the SERT just needs to open the software and go under Help and About and guess who's name you will see owns the product!

Steve:

I have a "box" sitting in front of me as we speak containing "the other product".

I think the best course of action for me is to download your instruction manual and read it throughly along with your very detailed feature comparison post.

Then I'll decide whether or not to send this package back and buy yours.

I do have to admit you have given me a lot to think about and I sincerely appreciate it!!!!

THANKS VERY MUCH!!

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2009, 05:47:45 PM »

Steve:

I have a "box" sitting in front of me as we speak containing "the other product".

I think the best course of action for me is to download your instruction manual and read it throughly along with your very detailed feature comparison post.

Then I'll decide whether or not to send this package back and buy yours.

I do have to admit you have given me a lot to think about and I sincerely appreciate it!!!!

THANKS VERY MUCH!!

CVO streetglide...you have a PM

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2009, 05:55:27 PM »

mj...Ill give you a good deal...

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2009, 05:59:50 PM »

I am sure its me but doing a search on TT Master tune showed Doc1 at a 10% discount and no one else.

So, if anyone knows of a reliable vendor or dealer doing a discount I sure would like to know.

Regards
Don't know how you searched/looked but I got these threads...

Fullsac Performance is now a TTS Mastertune Dealer! Page 1 of Vendor Discount Board

TTS V-Tuner Member Discount Page 3 of Vendor Discount Board

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2009, 07:45:36 PM »

Don't know how you searched/looked but I got these threads...

Fullsac Performance is now a TTS Mastertune Dealer! Page 1 of Vendor Discount Board

TTS V-Tuner Member Discount Page 3 of Vendor Discount Board

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Thanks.
 I saw that one but the post from Doc is about a year old. The other issue with doc's kind offer is that the way he wants to be paid almost negates the discount. The sales tax in Florida is about 7% depending on the county. So in the end you'll be right at retail.

Still looking though.  

Regards
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 12:00:53 PM by CVOStreetglide »

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM »

As the manufacture and per forum rules I stay out of the pricing part of things other than MSRP. Just remember that things I compared for you do not event include V-tune, DataMaster and the updater! The new Smart tune is pretty poor and rumor has it HD is figuring that out already and telling dealers not to use it on Vrods already as there are issues. The things we have are in the product because we know they need to be there to do a proper tune, while not all bikes will need to change the same things we allow you to if you need to, the others do not.

The choice is always up to the customer but there is an old saying and it holds true more times than not,YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. This is a case where we give you a lot more with a proven product and HD is still trying to figure it out on your dime!
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

CVOStreetglide

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2009, 12:03:39 PM »

As the manufacture and per forum rules I stay out of the pricing part of things other than MSRP. Just remember that things I compared for you do not event include V-tune, DataMaster and the updater! The new Smart tune is pretty poor and rumor has it HD is figuring that out already and telling dealers not to use it on Vrods already as there are issues. The things we have are in the product because we know they need to be there to do a proper tune, while not all bikes will need to change the same things we allow you to if you need to, the others do not.

The choice is always up to the customer but there is an old saying and it holds true more times than not,YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. This is a case where we give you a lot more with a proven product and HD is still trying to figure it out on your dime!

Steve:

I'm still reading.... I printed out the instruction manual and the install manual and they are easy to understand so far. Somebody did a very good job in the documentation department.

Regards

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2009, 03:23:50 PM »

I would like to take credit for it but I suck at written instructions. The technical end comes pretty much from me but all the credit for the making it work and look good goes to one of the other engineers here.

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2009, 09:02:14 PM »

Just released another batch of calibrations for the 2010 DBW bikes. There is now a total of 13 released so far. I've got about 3 or 4 more to finish next week before I'm done but this should be more than enough for most all of you. Good luck and happy tuning!

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2009, 01:50:00 PM »

Just released another batch of calibrations for the 2010 DBW bikes. There is now a total of 13 released so far. I've got about 3 or 4 more to finish next week before I'm done but this should be more than enough for most all of you. Good luck and happy tuning!
Thanks for the update Steve. Does Mastertune have any plans to offer a Mac compatible version of the software? It sure would be helpful for some of us  ;)

Thanks,

Howie

GtreetSlide

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2009, 07:24:07 PM »

I've tried most of the others and have to say this;

If you get something else, you will one day wish you had the TTS mastertune instead...

I loved the "caveman" reference. Steve has an exceptional quality product that even works for us guys with brain damage.

jimbob
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 22 queries.