Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: XMAS List  (Read 1713 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
XMAS List
« on: December 05, 2005, 10:09:49 AM »

So what does everyone want for their SERK for christmas. I'll start by saying more chrome and that blower for getting off the water after you wash the ride.   Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: XMAS List
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 10:18:24 AM »

new seat ( heated )
detachable fairing painted to match

and since i'm dreaming of new toys
lowers ( 05 style with the vents )(painted to match)
king pack ( for the wife's comfort ;) )
and if you got a king pack might as well add some speaker pods for her as well
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 03:15:18 PM »

Sold my 05 SEVROD Decided to stick to one bike for awhile soooooooo  I am about to go B-SERK at my local Stealer. My old lady won't buy me H-D stuff (says it encourages me) I've got a list and I'm checkin it twice and I don't give a damn about naughty or nice!   ;) SO the list starts with some new Mirror Chrome ThunderStar Wheels, Chrome Front Calipers, Chrome Inner Primary, A set of Saddle Bag Guard Rails with Skull Inserts for when I travel, an Automatic Primary Chain Tensioner, Saddlebag Lid Spoilers and a nice Tour-pak Rack Bag,  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 03:33:24 PM »

PS   Hoppe Industries Fairing  :)

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 09:17:39 AM »

Spidey, You go spend,spend ,spend. Wish I had the cash to go nuts right now,but I'll wait til Feb. When you finish with all the parts post a pic.  Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 12:36:35 AM »

Most of the parts are here. Takin my time, puttin em on one at a time, slowly savoring the experience like a good steak and great beer. Fairing is at the painter. He says no more than three weeks as he needs to pay Christmas bills. I'll be postin a pic inside of a month

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 09:31:55 AM »

Just started receiving my parts.Right after I finish redoing my kitchen I will start installing. Later,Q

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 11:19:05 AM »

Just started receiving my parts.Right after I finish redoing my kitchen I will start installing. Later,Q

There's a failed sense of priority if I've ever witnessed one  [smiley=nervous.gif]   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 03:19:15 PM »

There's a failed sense of priority if I've ever witnessed one  [smiley=nervous.gif]   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
Well my old lady would flip a gasket if I worked in the garage while she made dinner on a hotplate for 2 weeks. :'(You know what I mean? Its still cold here so I got time,because I wont have any come spring.Later,Q
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 03:20:12 PM by BigDaddy1569 »

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.