Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: More info and pics please!  (Read 3916 times)

viaton

• Rockin' in Hellsinki
  • Full CVO Member
  • 2006 FLSTFSE²
More info and pics please!
« on: August 30, 2009, 02:10:35 PM »

Members who already own the bike please could you provide some real life pics of the bike + first hand information how the bike feels?
It'll be 2010 before we get'em over here so any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!!  :2vrolijk_21:

viaton

• Rockin' in Hellsinki
  • Full CVO Member
  • 2006 FLSTFSE²
Re: More info and pics please!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 04:43:49 PM »

Very slow in this section.

Wondering if this bike is not that much of a seller or....?  :nixweiss:

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 05:06:57 PM »

Well, there's been one sitting at my dealer since they unveiled the '10s....I would say it's a slow seller, but they also have the first SEUC (red/charcoal) sitting there too.  They sold the first SESG though (to me...hehehe)

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

goldfar

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 08:15:26 AM »

Here are some images of mine.  It looks incredible in the sun, however, here in Georgia (US) we have not seen the sun in a while.

Rides well, 26 degree lean angle may present a major problem.  Ask me again once breakin is complete.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 09:43:24 AM by goldfar »
2010 Screaming Eagle Softail Convertible
Crimson Red/Autum Haze

Blueyz0416

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 09:04:56 PM »

I have the same one as Goldfar.  Paint is fantastic. Had a Low Rider and a Deluxe before this bike. I also live in Georgia and have been waiting on warmer, dry weather as I've only had mine a few weeks. :(  Rode it last weekend at 34 degrees out just because I had to. Fast and nimble pretty much sums it up.  Mods - have added a mustache bar, 360 degree highway pegs, smaller Stealth grips (i'm a woman :)), oil gage, and added a windshield bag when using the FB windsheild.  Next will be pipes,,, don't think I'll need anything else.

Anyway, almost lost it at the dealer to someone who also wanted it, but we were in first!  Have only one complaint and that is that the windshield is very low and angled so it directs the wind right at your face.  Better off not having it on at all, but some like the look of the mini-fairing.  I've used a Fatboy windhshield on mine.  Other than that, just love having the option of riding with the bags, passenger pillion, sissybar, windshield or just stripped down.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 09:09:14 PM by Blueyz0416 »
Carol

2010 CVO Softail Convertible, "Scarlett"

goldfar

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 08:30:07 AM »

Blueyz, guess who you, "almost lost it to at the dealer", that's right, that was me.  Killer Creek, right?

That worked out just fine, they found one for me a few days latter, same color, etc. so a win - win, we both got our bikes plus the dealership made out as well.   Yeah, I've been riding around in the wind and the cold weather as well, trying to get past the break in so I can see what she really can do.  Taking her up to Charlston TN tomorrow (mid 50's temp and sunny).  Ought to be riding past Canton about 11:00 AM.

Has the 26 degree lean angle bothered you yet?  I've already dragged the left floorboard and I'm still taking it easy during break in.
2010 Screaming Eagle Softail Convertible
Crimson Red/Autum Haze

Mr. Wizard

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 FLSTFSE (Platinum)
    • CVO2: 10 FLHXSE (Teq Sun)
    • CVO3: 10 FLSTSE (Scarlet)
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 06:12:13 PM »

Blueyz, guess who you, "almost lost it to at the dealer", that's right, that was me.  Killer Creek, right?

Pat told us you were out there looking at it but what he didn't know was that Matt and I had stuck a deal already.  :-\

He told me that he found you one, glad that worked out quickly. Sometime before we picked the ConV up something fell on the left saddle bag and put two scratch/gouges out of the Buffalo. Bob told me today the new bag is on the way. See, we kept you from having to deal with MoCo already.   :2vrolijk_21:

Yes, we have already hit both floorboards playing around. Pretty easy to do but don't think it will be a problem...

Enjoy your beautiful ride!

09S/E roadglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • lead, follow or get out of the way !

• CVO1: 09 S/E roadglide org. and black
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 06:57:46 PM »

Sounds like we need to have a GA. ride here !! Im in Acworth. Look for some posting in the future if the rain ever quits. Glad to see some more Georgians posting    :2vrolijk_21:

Its cuz we rock yall !! :bananarock:
a.k.a  Dent Dude

Mr. Wizard

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 FLSTFSE (Platinum)
    • CVO2: 10 FLHXSE (Teq Sun)
    • CVO3: 10 FLSTSE (Scarlet)
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 07:27:58 PM »

Sounds like we need to have a GA. ride here !! Im in Acworth. Look for some posting in the future if the rain ever quits. Glad to see some more Georgians posting    :2vrolijk_21:

Its cuz we rock yall !! :bananarock:

That'll work just fine...

We are near E. Cherokee @ 140, only a few minutes from Killer Creek. There are a few others we ride with and don't take ourselves too seriously. Just enjoy a good ride from time to time. Maybe a BBQ sammie in between.

Blueyz0416

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 08:06:18 PM »

That worked out just fine, they found one for me a few days latter, same color, etc. so a win - win, ...  Taking her up to Charlston TN tomorrow (mid 50's temp and sunny).  Ought to be riding past Canton about 11:00 AM.

Has the 26 degree lean angle bothered you yet?  I've already dragged the left floorboard and I'm still taking it easy during break in.

Well, yes, glad it worked out for you!  And you are certainly luckier than I am to be able to get all this riding in during the week while some of us have to work  ;)  Today was a great day, hope you had an enjoyable ride to Charlston.

GA ride sounds like a great idea... so many wonderful places to ride that are close by.  We typically head north from Alpharetta/Canton area toward Elijay then head east toward Helen, lots of twisties and long sweeping turns.  Haven't done much riding northwest, but hear there are some good routes that way as well.
Carol

2010 CVO Softail Convertible, "Scarlett"

Kisscorky

• Full CVO Member
  • Feeding a Cat!
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 10:32:25 PM »

Rode to Memphis this past weekend (over 900 miles round trip) and enjoyed the ride!
Live To Win!

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 21 queries.