Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 09 cvo road glide seat issue and owners manual  (Read 1810 times)

trahog

• Elite CVO Member
  • Living life
    • FL

• CVO1: 2000 screaming eagle road glide
    • CVO2: 2005 screaming eagle v-rod 2009 cvo road Glide 2011cvo street glide
    • CVO3: 2015 cvo street glide
09 cvo road glide seat issue and owners manual
« on: September 04, 2009, 03:47:47 PM »

I was looking at my owners manual,and on page 163-164 shows riders backrest how to put on and take off and how to adjust,my other road glide 2000 screaming eagle came with this this one did not,but on those pages it shows that it does come with it,i called mo/co and have them stumed does not say any where that it is an option,any way mabey this will fix our seat problem lol,everyone needs to call in and ask where is our bracket and riders back rest,even shows the bracket in figure 62 page 164,They did  call me back on no new 3rd seat like everyone said,Damn I should of orderd the extended braket,In the mean time I did call an attorney about the seat issue and the error in the owners manual,mabey will get lucky and get the quality and parts i should of got ,but i doubt will get.Oh well something fun to due on rainey days

Blazo

• Full CVO Member
Re: 09 cvo road glide seat issue and owners manual
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 01:10:09 AM »

<snip>I did call an attorney<snip>

Good for you! Maybe we can get a class action suit going.

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
Re: 09 cvo road glide seat issue and owners manual
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 09:24:30 AM »

Good for you! Maybe we can get a class action suit going.
it doesn't come with a rider backrest, you knew it when you bought the bike, I looked at the pages you pointed out and yes it shows how to add or remove. but if you think they are going to give it to you, you will be saddened. the Dealer may get it to appease you.
do you really think that by Contacting a lawyer the seat issues will go away. oh you may fight them and all, and they may give you another bad seat, but your legal fees will be on you. save the money , time, and frustration and get a custom seat.
Anyone that thinks a STOCK HD seat will work is sadly mistaken, they suck and always will suck.
Class action, now thats a good cure. wont that story sound good on the 5 oclock news.
makes us look like a bunch of anal retentive whiney bstrds, oh, sorry, we are  :coolblue:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 07:38:31 AM by LarryB »
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 22 queries.