Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Why did you buy a CVO  (Read 25474 times)

SEURG

• Senior CVO Member
  • Deals Gap

• CVO1: 2011 Road Glide Ultra
Re: Why did you buy a CVO
« Reply #225 on: April 25, 2011, 10:25:42 PM »

Went up to Daytona on my 09 Road King.  Got to my brothers house early Friday in Orlando.  Decided to head to Seminal HD for a hat.  My buddy was with and he and the wife road up on a Fat Boy.  He got to looking at the Road Glide and got real serious.  I was makin my way out to my bike so I wouldn't make the same and saw the 2011 Scremin Eagle Road Glide.  I was hooked from the time I saw it.  Get this, wife said "you deserve it".  Long story short we both road home on new bikes.  We made that sale guys day......... Hat would have been cheaper, but got to love the ride! :1syellow1: :huepfenjump3: :orange: :2vrolijk_21:

jdgaudin

« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2011, 11:18:38 AM »

Insanity is the first word that comes to mind. But them my mind is always cluttered by the last ride and the next ride.

yellowcvo

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FXDFSE
« Reply #227 on: April 27, 2011, 08:22:59 PM »

Could not agree more. The yellow Fatbob really got under my skin. Big engine in the lightest bike means real performance. Not so comfortable as the tuoring frames but it will outrun them.
   :2vrolijk_21: :huepfenlol2:

rheston

• Charlton
  • Charlton

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #228 on: April 28, 2011, 04:10:52 AM »

I deployed to Afghanistan in July '10 and I started looking at the CVO's available to the military via the exchange new car sales program.  I had asked for quotes on bikes they listed and everyone I was interested sold while I was asking questions.  I went home on R&R in February and my wife accompanied me to Whitt's H-D in Manassas, VA where she presented me with the Black Ice and Crimson Red Tag Graphics FLHXSE2.  What a wife and what a gift!

I'm probably going to give my '08 FLHX to my son when he and I return from Afghanistan in August.  Although, my wife has her Street Glide and a Low Rider so maybe I should keep two in the barn as well.  :huepfenjump3:
summa vi vehere, celeritate vehere, procul vehere
2008 FLHX
2005 FLSTC
1999 FLHRC-I
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.