Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9  All

Author Topic: 2000 Triple Red FLTRSE1 Who has one???  (Read 38393 times)

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red SE Road Glide
Re: 2000 Triple Red FLTRSE1 Who has one???
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 12:14:18 AM »

Thats for sure!!!  I know that he was as particular about a clean well oiled machine as I am, so the bike has been babied since new and the tradition continues!!!
Here in Canada we have four seasons Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Chrome

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 12:19:51 AM »

On a side note---  I have replaced the headlight bubble cover and it is a great look!!  I really liked the look of the 09 SERG with the black trim around the headlights so I ordered the trim from the 09 and it fits right in to the four slots that hold the bubble.  Looks great!!  Pix tomorrow

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2009, 12:31:08 AM »

Thats for sure!!!  I know that he was as particular about a clean well oiled machine as I am, so the bike has been babied since new and the tradition continues!!!

These certainly are beautiful bikes Marty.  So you've got much to proud of and happy with.  Hope you enjoy it a long long time.

They ride well.  Can easily be dialed in to be comfortable for just about any rider.  And damn they look good :drink: .

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2009, 10:04:05 AM »

Well so far my little quest to find proud owners of the 2000 Triple Red SERG has netted me three people on this site, four including me.  I hope that over time I will be able to find the remaining 681 owners. LOL   But it is a unique bike and I think getting to know other owners is kinda cool!  If anyone knows of an owner of the 2000 Triple Red SERG please direct them to this post.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 11:46:26 AM »

Great pic, that new style windshield really makes that fairing look complete doesn't it. My wife and I were in a accident a couple of years ago and the 98 RG got totaled.  Ever since I saw the SE in 2000 I wanted one but just thought it was a dealer costom set up...didn't know anything about a CVO line of bikes. While recovering for three months I got on line and found two of them, one in San Francisco and the other one about a hour from my house in SoCal. When I went to look at it, like yours, it was 100% stock and complete. This guy changed the oil every 2K miles and it looked showroom fresh...and I rode it home. We have the bike that started it all cause its the first of the Screaming Eagle line and the most complete out of the box SE bagger since. Willie's intent was to display the SE aftermarket choices available for Harley riders while adding value by bundling the package on a new line of bikes. We along with the limited run 09's share a very important part in Harley history.  Enjoy,  Doc

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2009, 12:39:44 PM »

Great pic, that new style windshield really makes that fairing look complete doesn't it. My wife and I were in a accident a couple of years ago and the 98 RG got totaled.  Ever since I saw the SE in 2000 I wanted one but just thought it was a dealer costom set up...didn't know anything about a CVO line of bikes. While recovering for three months I got on line and found two of them, one in San Francisco and the other one about a hour from my house in SoCal. When I went to look at it, like yours, it was 100% stock and complete. This guy changed the oil every 2K miles and it looked showroom fresh...and I rode it home. We have the bike that started it all cause its the first of the Screaming Eagle line and the most complete out of the box SE bagger since. Willie's intent was to display the SE aftermarket choices available for Harley riders while adding value by bundling the package on a new line of bikes. We along with the limited run 09's share a very important part in Harley history.  Enjoy,  Doc
Yes I really like the look of the 12" Klock Werks too and it gives me just enough buffering to let me feel like I am still on a bike unlike the tall stock screen.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2009, 12:55:42 PM »

Yes I really like the look of the 12" Klock Werks too and it gives me just enough buffering to let me feel like I am still on a bike unlike the tall stock screen.

I agree and as soon as I got back from Reno my KW and chopped TP went right back on. The tall one is good for bugs, rain, hail, rocks...but absolutely no sense otherwise.  ;D  Doc

III

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2009, 08:39:49 PM »

I have one, saw one for sale about a year ago in the Houston area. In July looked at a O/B with less than 10,000 miles in Brenham, TX. Sure was tempting to have a set of um.  ;)

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2009, 08:52:23 PM »

Hi III :-)  thanks for joining my quest,  so far I have found 6 of the 685 Triple Reds.  It may take a while but I have nothing but time right now, so I am enjoying meeting other proud owners.

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2009, 09:00:30 PM »

Hey III  you might also like the post " Show us your Road Glide " in this same discussion area.

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 11:42:03 AM »

:bananarock: So far I have found 6 of the Triple Red's  :pepper:  Only 679 left to find!!!  Please help me out boys and girls, spread the word that their Triple Red's are being counted.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 01:26:37 PM »

Just saw one listed on eBay for sale.  Buy it and you'll know where seven are :huepfenlol2: .

How actively you going to attempt to detail the red SERGs?  Going to start an owner's registry?  Red SERGs or all the classic SERGs.  Get enough names and we could throw a party :2vrolijk_21: .

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 01:47:37 PM »

great idea Twolane!!!  Who knows how may I will be able to find but if the numbers climb a good :drink:party might just be called for :pepper:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 01:57:14 PM »

great idea Twolane!!!  Who knows how may I will be able to find but if the numbers climb a good :drink:party might just be called for :pepper:

Oh yeah, heluvanidea!  List the classic SERGs and throw a party ??? :2vrolijk_21: .

You are hereby and formally unofficially anointed The Classic SERG Listerer.  Be proud.  Be strong.  Make list.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 02:06:00 PM »

Oh yeah, heluvanidea!  List the classic SERGs and throw a party ??? :2vrolijk_21: .

You are hereby and formally unofficially anointed The Classic SERG Listerer.  Be proud.  Be strong.  Make list.

GREAT!!! Perfect place for my BLUE3!!! :2vrolijk_21: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: ;)

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9  All

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 21 queries.