Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 99

Author Topic: I might be down, but I'm not out!  (Read 249572 times)

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

Re: I might be down, but I'm not out!
« Reply #720 on: May 14, 2011, 11:46:35 AM »

Sam,

Glad it worked out, I hate to see anyone ripped off.  Glad to hear you are riding and Sue is enjoying the wind as well.  Enjoy your BBQ.

Still plan to try to ride up that way some time this summer.

Jim
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #721 on: May 14, 2011, 03:43:36 PM »

Sam,

Glad it worked out, I hate to see anyone ripped off.  Glad to hear you are riding and Sue is enjoying the wind as well.  Enjoy your BBQ.

Jim
Jim my ex-Buckeye Friend,  if you do let me know I would love to go on that journey with you we could meet up or your welcome to stay the night at our house and we could leave the next day or whatever......works out.  PM me we could talk.

chappy

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #722 on: May 14, 2011, 04:07:10 PM »

Sam,

Jim

Hi Jim,
You are always welcome at my home.
Thanks for standing in the gap
your friend
Sam/chappy
Ps 118:8

chappy

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #723 on: May 14, 2011, 04:10:59 PM »

Jim my ex-Buckeye Friend,  if you do let me know I would love to go on that journey with you we could meet up or your welcome to stay the night at our house and we could leave the next day or whatever......works out.  PM me we could talk.

Only thing more fun and exciting than planning a roadtrip is the fun of talking about it and all the memories it gives. They last a life time. I hope I can be part of it.
your friend in Sunapee, NH
Sam  aka  chappy

chappy

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #724 on: May 14, 2011, 04:35:05 PM »

Howdy folks

The mail just came and I'm glad to sat that Granite State Harley just made it offical. The ever famous "The check is in the mail", is just so many words. Natascha is a stand-up woman!! The check is here in my hand. Wow, talk about over night. I was just (good) impressed yesterday, now I'm (better) VERY impressed today. LOL  Monday when the check clears I'll be (best) impressed. LOL

I heard that many folks had written to the dealership, to all of you who did that, My deepest thanks for standing in the gap for me.

I meet my brother in Concord, NH in a couple hours for a nice dinner at Olive Garden (one of my favorites) A BBQ at my house tomorrow and Man, I can hardly wait to tell him of these events. It's a good thing to have positive table talk over a nice meal.  lol
your friend
Sam  aka  chappy
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 04:36:48 PM by chappy »

StevesCVO

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
« Reply #725 on: May 14, 2011, 06:13:50 PM »

Glad to see they have made things right for you. Now get that bike fixed and get out there and ride.  :2vrolijk_21:

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #726 on: May 14, 2011, 06:51:43 PM »

Howdy folks

The mail just came and I'm glad to sat that Granite State Harley just made it offical. The ever famous "The check is in the mail", is just so many words. Natascha is a stand-up woman!! The check is here in my hand. Wow, talk about over night. I was just (good) impressed yesterday, now I'm (better) VERY impressed today. LOL  Monday when the check clears I'll be (best) impressed. LOL

I heard that many folks had written to the dealership, to all of you who did that, My deepest thanks for standing in the gap for me.

I meet my brother in Concord, NH in a couple hours for a nice dinner at Olive Garden (one of my favorites) A BBQ at my house tomorrow and Man, I can hardly wait to tell him of these events. It's a good thing to have positive table talk over a nice meal.  lol
your friend
Sam  aka  chappy

Man, I love it when a plan comes together.  My hat is off to Natascha for being a stand up lady.
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #727 on: May 14, 2011, 07:23:00 PM »

Sam,
It's good to see a stand-up owner! Glad things worked out and you will be riding it soon.
You and Sue enjoy your brothers visit.
God bless my friend,
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #728 on: May 15, 2011, 08:38:34 AM »

BBQ @ Chappy's   :pepper: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :carrot: :orange: :bananarock: :mango: :apple: :huepfenjump3: :drink: :nixweiss:

Glad to see Granite did the right thing here!! Problems are always gonna crop up. How the dealer addresses the problems is key .... no?? Seems like Granite is a stand up shop. I've run in to too many that lean the other way. Maybe an email is in order to let Natascha know her stepping up is much appreciated ... on many levels.

Howie

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #729 on: May 15, 2011, 09:36:18 AM »

BBQ @ Chappy's   :pepper: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :carrot: :orange: :bananarock: :mango: :apple: :huepfenjump3: :drink: :nixweiss:

Glad to see Granite did the right thing here!! ...
:orange: :huepfenjump3: :bananarock: :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :coolblue: :cherry:

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #730 on: May 15, 2011, 10:06:26 AM »

Glad to see Granite did the right thing here!! Problems are always gonna crop up. How the dealer addresses the problems is key .... no?? Seems like Granite is a stand up shop. I've run in to too many that lean the other way. Maybe an email is in order to let Natascha know her stepping up is much appreciated ... on many levels.

Howie

GH,
Great idea, I did as I was not to kind to Granite before she stepped up.  All is cool with Natascha and me now, cannot wait to meet her, cool lady.
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit

chappy

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #731 on: May 16, 2011, 10:53:41 AM »

Howie

Hi Howie, Yupper I agree. I spoke to,wrote to and wrote here and 2 other forums as well as FB.  Sue and I have been invited to stop by the shop this week and have a face to face reunion with  her (Natascha) and her GS HD staff. I feel this is far beyond "a step" in the right direction. I feel Natascha has now taken "Giant leaps" in the right diection. As usual, members on this site have proven with possitive actions and once again made me proud to be a part of the CVO family.  Thank you to all of you.  your friend Sam/chappy

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #732 on: May 17, 2011, 05:18:51 PM »

I just love a 'happy ending'.  :-* Spread the good news about Granite State HD dealership.   :) :drink:har.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

chappy

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #733 on: May 18, 2011, 03:14:24 AM »

I just love a 'happy ending'.  :-* Spread the good news about Granite State HD dealership.   :) :drink:har.  spyder

Speaking of "HAPPY", it's great to see you sending a post. May you continue to have a speedy recovery my friend!!

Sam

chappy

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #734 on: May 25, 2011, 12:07:01 PM »

Hello Family and Friends,

I hope this message finds you and yours well.
I've been hanging in there and Sue and I really enjoyed the full house of family we had a week and a half ago. It was raining that day and has rained everyday since, although today looks good. I have an appointment at the VA Hospital this afternoon and plan to ride on two wheels. This will be my third time attending a cancer support group. For now I plan to continue going to the group.

Earlier yesterday I tossed messages back and forth with my brother from Savannah, GA. Those messages contained pics and vids of the visit the weekend before last as well as pics and vids of his daughter's (my niece) Wedding  on Jeckell Island, GA this past weekend. We also talked able his travels while here in NH and having to cut his way through the fog and rain and try his best to enjoy the 30 feet or so visability. lol  We had a good chat and said good night.

A couple hours later before I went to bed, I decided to check my messages one last time before shutting down the computer. To my surprize it was my brother Dave again, so I opened the message thinking that Dave probably had remembered something he wanted to add. Expecting a laugh or at least a chuckle I opened the message.

He brought me up to speed on an event that completely caught me off guard. He told me of a close family friend Nancy, who had been fighting for her life against cancer. Nancy and her husband Jeff and son Ryan had been much closer friends to my brother than Sue and I. But Dave kept us up to date. Especially concerening Nancy's health. What I read, oh Man, Wow, what a blow to my gut. Since I've been enlisted and am now a soldier in the battle against a wicked foe that randomly attacks in darkness, it just saddens me so to find that yet another of my comrads has fallen victim to this enemy of life. The loss of Nancy gives me great pause as I contemplate how Jeff and Ryan are plunged into the grasp of the deep grief that tares into the hearts of family and close friends. This tragic event and the grief due to the loss of Nancy brought to the forefront of my thought and reminded me once again what my own family will face at some point in the future. I am thankful that Nancy and Jeff were in the compamy of loved ones when Nancy slipped into eternity. Far as Dave, I really didn't know what to say, but asked him to be sure to let Jeff and Ryan know that Sue and I both have them in our thoughts and prayers. And reminded Dave that he too is in our thoughts and prayers as he deals with the shocking grief of loosing a very close friend. I'm glad that Jeff has my brother Dave for a friend.

sincerely
Sam/chappy

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 12:08:44 PM by chappy »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 99

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 22 queries.