Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: POLARIS RZR S  (Read 436 times)

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member
POLARIS RZR S
« on: October 14, 2009, 09:26:52 PM »

Does anyone own one of these?  I was thinking it was a toy I need.  Never owned a Polaris and was wondering how reliable they are.
Thanks
gt

Wanna ride

Re: POLARIS RZR S
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 09:58:40 PM »

I've owned many Polaris quads, and worked in a Polaris Sevice Dept for awhile, but never owned a Ranger/RZR. I know they're WAY more reliable than they used to be. The RZR is pretty well equipped for a stocker, you WILL enjoy it. :)

09S/E roadglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • lead, follow or get out of the way !

• CVO1: 09 S/E roadglide org. and black
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 10:01:13 PM »

my best friend had one for a while with no problems. Its a great toy. you wont be disappointed  :2vrolijk_21:
a.k.a  Dent Dude

fresh oil and pipes

• Enjoying Life More Than Ever!!!!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • RedNecks, White Socks & Blue Ribbon Beer

• CVO1: One of the Fast Green Ones
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 11:28:12 PM »

Was looking at a rhino or rzr friend had a rzr said come over and ride it did was not impressed he said you not riding it right get in I did we went for a ride rolled, knocked him out broke 4 of his ribs and my arm (no seat belt in use) :oops: :oops:went the next day and bought one is my 3rd favorite ride in front of my Polaris 800 Sportsman 4-wheeler and my jeep the grandsons cannot wait to ride the "little dune buggy fast up the hill" have had mine on its side a couple of times but ride it like a drunk monkey so that is to be expected, its in the back of the pickup loads and unloads very easy using the fold up ramps from the farm store. Mine is not the s, top speed of mine is about 60 or so really handles well cannot say enough good things about it like I said before 3rd favorite ride friend said tell you that it is "fun as hell" which is a compliment no doubt. Come on down and we will go to the river and you can try it out. I sold my jeep cause it was not getting any use after the rzr came to live with me and yes it is a toy I do need. Craigslist usually has some on there for good price with really low hours if you do just have to have a new one I found one there but it sold before I got to it so I went for new

My rule SEAT BELT ON even to run to the mailbox.  :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange: :orange: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :mango: :mango: :mango: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :apple: :apple: :carrot: :carrot: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pineapple: :pepper: :pepper: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 11:48:18 PM by cobb »
"Let's Roll" Life is Short, Choose your Battles Wisely "Let's Roll"

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 11:33:32 PM »

i live in area that has 220 miles of trails for atvs. people come from all over the u.s. to ride. the razors are the choice of most over rhinos and mules.

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.