Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Mirrors with turnsignal  (Read 1669 times)

Ramblin Man

• Ride it like you stole it!
Mirrors with turnsignal
« on: December 02, 2005, 11:29:48 PM »

Still waiting on my Autumn Haze that was supposed to be here in December.  In the meantime, I've been stacking up boxes of goodies to put on it when it gets here.  My buddy has the Muth mirrors (http://www.kwmuth.com/) on his bike, which have the directional arrow LED lights embedded in the mirror.  What makes this unique is that the turnsignal can be seen from the front, as well as the back.  The mirrors have amber LED lights in front and red LED lights facing the rear.  While riding with my buddy, my wife insisted I get a set for our new bike, because they are so visible.  Okay, Honey, twist my arm and I'll order some more stuff for the bike.   ;)
2006 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
2005 Softail Deluxe (sold 10/15/05)
2003 Dyna Wide Glide (still ridin' it)
1998 Sportster (sold)

dwfindley

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Mirrors with turnsignal
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 06:11:37 PM »

I had these mirrors on my 03 and loved them.  I had one mirror that began pitted and yet I thought they were great addition.  The only issue I have is MURTH should come up with a few different designs.  A tear shape would be classy.  I should write them.  The CUSE mirror is attractive.

dwfindley

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Mirrors with turnsignal
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 01:27:46 PM »

Ok, the company says they have an OVAL design in development and due out in 06 first quarter.

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 22 queries.