Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road GlideĀ®

2001 Classic SERG owners / Site Registry ( let me know if I missed someone )

(1/28) > >>

martys:
Hello Classic SERG owners,  My name is Marty and I have been combing the site to try to find as many 2001 SERG owners as I can,  for the purpose of starting a registry so that we can communicate with other owners with common interests.  I have tried to categorize you by bike color, but in some cases I could not figure out what color your bike is.  If I have made any errors or omissions or if you are in the unknown color category please reply with the correct info and I will edit the list.  Through my research of the site I have found 94 currently registered members that own one of the 2001 model Screaming Eagle Road Glides produced in the CVO line by Harley Davidson.

Black/Charcoal/Silver                                 Two Tone Blue                                      Unkown Color

smithracing                                                  garya1                                                 DavidB
                                                                                                                        Glave
dewdrop                                                      flysktr                                                  mikeyp
RANDYSEI2                                                  dakota                                                 JjR
avenger122                                                 booboosboss                                           
screamineagle                                              hd-51                                                   
vividhawg                                                    bluesei2                                                bugfree
HDBIGMAN                                                   Bgpig                                                    hogwander
fltrseimike                                                    Eagle_Rider                                             GVC
Uncle Fester                                                Ripp                                                     
ido911s                                                       Scooterhair                                           hossdog
Mitch                                                          blueglider01                                           monkeyhuey
Puzzled                                                       SBB                                                      Luigi
Woodyman                                                   Eric Sommer                                         
luther6                                                        CVOGEO
Godeater                                                     BossHoss
Still_on2_wheels                                           Hobo
red1dr                                                         RobertinArgyle
FrankD                                                        bluevulcher
01FLTRSEI                                                   Supergas
Dash Riprock                                                JackLINY48
btyner                                                        RoadGliderX70
chewmaize                                                  straightshoooter
Bucketofbolts                                               cvo guy
bakes                                                         Cardboard Joe
Mad Dog                                                     kiwicvo
veech                                                        Grumpy-jim
mch03wideglide                                            myrptr
ollie                                                            yoosernayme 
SE Junkie                                                     djspaarg
gsxrstar05                                                   tedrawlins 
Uncle Fester                                                 inkdemon 
Stingboy :}                                                  Go Hard 
SCSERG                                                       blue_eagle
OTIS                                                          RS16017   
cash338                                                      harley95ci
Ride-Loud                                                    jesster191
roadtrip402003                                             Alexaris
swandog64                                                  flfishhook
nohdyet                                                      bigbird
trghd                                                          Kojack
joedhpnc                                                    caicosdave
se_glide                                                     SmilinEagle
B.A.                                                          Riviera72
BgBear                                                       smokinbird
turbo357                                                     Hog Indo
Denial                                                       Simple Man
deputydawwg                                            d3v1ldog
rousesmith
2001CVORG
haverbakel
MLCRISIS
2018_FLTRXSE

Twolanerider:
You can move Otis from the column for "unknown" to the column for black/grey.

martys:
Thanks Twolane   :pepper:

Hoist!:
I believe Headpan62 got rid of his Black/Silver one. Puzzled has a Black/Silver one. And nashalynn's is actually Barry's bike. ;)

And you have dewdrop listed twice. That bike must have fallen a lot with a name like that! "Man, I sure dewdrop my bike a lot! ;D

Hoist! :coolblue:

martys:
Thanks Hoist  :2vrolijk_21:   do you know Barry's site name  :nixweiss:  and are you sure that Headpan sold his?  I would hate to take him off the list if I'm not sure.   :pepper:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version