Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Author Topic: 200 rear tyre  (Read 7317 times)

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
200 rear tyre
« on: December 25, 2005, 08:49:52 PM »

Can anyone help with a full description of what would be required to fit a 200 rear wheel/tyre to a 2005 FLSTFSE because I want one. That & the 103 upgrade will complete my ride!

1. 200 tyre/wheel
2. 2006 wide swingarm
3. 2006 wide fender/custom paint to match 2005 factory paint
4. Cut off rear fender struts & bolt on new 2006 ones (including chrome covers)
5. 2006 seat
6. ........

What happens with the offset for the belt drive? is the 2006 offset 1 inch more to the left than the 2005 if so how? does this raise the bearing support issue again?
Does fitting the 2006 swing arm to the 2005 frame work?

Any thoughts & suggestions very welcome & appreciated.

Or should I be at work (not on holiday) & not be thinking about my CVO ????

Is this even worth considering ???????????? or would the gain outweigh the cost & effort required (its only parts, all the work would be done by me) Should I be saving my $ for the 103 upgrade (heads, pistons, geardrive cams etc)

Cheers
 [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
Re: 200 rear tyre
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2005, 09:09:27 PM »

[highlight][highlight]Is this even worth considering ???????????? or would the gain outweigh the cost & effort required (its only parts, all the work would be done by me) Should I be saving my $ for the 103 upgrade (heads, pistons, geardrive cams etc)[/highlight]
Cheers
 [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
Aussie
i think you answered your own question, if you must have both the tire and engine upgrade i would be looking at trading up to an 06 you will be saving mega bucks and unknown issues that will bite ya in the arse
happy holidays  [smiley=drink.gif]
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

RBFB

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 09:47:35 PM »

I have been looking into this myself. This is what I have found. I don't think you need the swingarm. (not sure though, I need to measure the 06 to be sure) I was told a 5.5 rim and 200 tire will fit in the stock swingarm. I don't think the 06 swingarm is any different.
You will need to use a 17" wheel minimum to clear the caliper( all the 200mm tire bikes have 17 in wheels on them) I think to give the clearance to the rear caliper, and the rear caliper might need to be changed or ground off like the 06'. If you look at them, the bottom is angled a little bit where it is attatched to the swingarm. I think it can be cut off on an angle, that is what the 06' looks like to me.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 09:56:16 PM by RBFB »

Ty1on2

• 2006 SE FatBoy

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 10:36:24 AM »

I agree with Eagle1. You could vary easley get in to big time trouble trying to convert your 05 to a 06.
I was looking at the 06 catalog and the 103 big bore kit was like $3.000.00 dollars US.
Then the wheel, if you could find 1
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, LEAVE A MESSAGE

2006 SE Fat Boy, Autumn Haze/ Abyss Blue
V&H Big Shots Staggered,HD Bags To Match,
Flush Mount Gas Caps,PC111USB
1999 FXSTC-Wifes Bike
V&H Pipes, and lots of other goodies

RBFB

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2005, 10:41:02 AM »

Doesn't the 05 have a 103? Mine does.

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2005, 05:29:06 PM »

Doesn't the 05 have a 103? Mine does.

Yes of courseI have the 103,  I was referring to the Zippers perfomance upgrade or SE HTCC/103+ heads & 10.5 forged pistons & higher lift gear drive cams

cheers
 [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2005, 05:33:44 PM »

Yes of courseI have the 103,
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2005, 06:02:58 PM »

I have been looking into this myself. This is what I have found. I don't think you need the swingarm. (not sure though, I need to measure the 06 to be sure) I was told a 5.5 rim and 200 tire will fit in the stock swingarm. I don't think the 06 swingarm is any different.
You will need to use a 17" wheel minimum to clear the caliper( all the 200mm tire bikes have 17 in wheels on them) I think to give the clearance to the rear caliper, and the rear caliper might need to be changed or ground off like the 06'. If you look at them, the bottom is angled a little bit where it is attatched to the swingarm. I think it can be cut off on an angle, that is what the 06' looks like to me.
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2005, 06:19:47 PM »

i think you answered your own question, if you must have both the tire and engine upgrade i would be looking at trading up to an 06 you will be saving mega bucks and unknown issues that will bite ya in the arse
happy holidays
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2005, 06:44:37 PM »

(I'm past the point of no return the OCD has set in, I don't think there is a cure)

aussie, i agree you are probably past the point of no return ( i hate when that happens) your only hope would be to sell your bike yourself, so you dont give your profits to the stealers. i never traded in any of my bikes, sold the myself.
if you keep the 05, why stop at 200mm, go for broke! have you seen the 300mm on your bike? check this out
http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1120335846;start=all
http://flhrsei.org/yabb2/Attachments/SEFB10.JPG
now that's FAT!

RBFB

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2005, 07:51:26 PM »

You can run the 06' belt on it. I need to check with the local dealer mechanic to see what else is needed.He told me what else is needed up front to make it work with the thinner belt.  I think the new Harley belt is 7/8" or so. I know it can be done, cuz the 06' really isn't that much different. If you put on a 06 fender,caliper, belt and sprocket (with whatever primary drive sprocket and spacer?) 17' Roadwinder wheels and sprocket it would be the easiest. The only downside would be the fender struts and outer covers. I don't know what to do about them. I think there might be some aftermarket ones that will work. Do you know of any fender struts that would bolt on that you could use with the 06 buckshot fender strut covers? I just don't like the Roadwinder wheels, the way I see it Fatboys should have solids. I have been looking at some other wheels, but wish I could find a solid that would match the front in a 5.5 17". That is the only thing holding me back from doing it on mine. I need to find some wheels that I like.

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2005, 08:17:52 PM »

You can run the 06' belt on it. I need to check with the local dealer mechanic to see what else is needed.He told me what else is needed up front to make it work with the thinner belt.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 08:51:24 PM by AUSSIE_FLSTFSE »
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2005, 08:30:05 PM »

aussie, i agree you are probably past the point of no return ( i hate when that happens) your only hope would be to sell your bike yourself, so you dont give your profits to the stealers. i never traded in any of my bikes, sold the myself.
if you keep the 05, why stop at 200mm, go for broke! have you seen the 300mm on your bike? check this out
http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1120335846;start=all
http://flhrsei.org/yabb2/Attachments/SEFB10.JPG
now that's FAT!

Eagle1,
I surely have, I have even sent mick the prick a PM & I have a full list of the mods he has done. It is awesome, but I do think the 200 is wide enough especially when it comes to going around corners. I used to think 200 was probably to wide for cornering but since the MOCO has brought it out on the 2006 Softails I assume they did a bit of testing. Plus I think the fatboy needs a 200 rear to be a FATboy! it needs to be filled out more in the rear.

cheers
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 08:33:28 PM by AUSSIE_FLSTFSE »
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2005, 08:47:22 PM »

I might have to look closer into this kit, but I will not go to a dirty chain drive!
cheers
 [smiley=drink.gif]
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

RBFB

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2005, 11:49:29 PM »

The belt I am talking about is the same belt that the 06' models use.(whatever the width is)I haven't heard of any problems with them. If they are good enough for Harley on the 06' it should be good enough to use on the 05'.

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2005, 05:11:45 PM »

You can run the 06' belt on it. I need to check with the local dealer mechanic to see what else is needed.He told me what else is needed up front to make it work with the thinner belt.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 05:17:25 PM by AUSSIE_FLSTFSE »
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

RBFB

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2005, 09:47:29 PM »

Thats not the same wheel. The 05' have spun aluminum polished wheels. They have a rivet type look to them and the stock fatboy wheels have holes in them. That wheel is solid all the way around. Thanks for trying though. I'm sure I could find some similar wheels, but I was hoping to find a very close match.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2005, 11:51:58 PM »

Thats not the same wheel. The 05' have spun aluminum polished wheels. They have a rivet type look to them and the stock fatboy wheels have holes in them. That wheel is solid all the way around. Thanks for trying though. I'm sure I could find some similar wheels, but I was hoping to find a very close match.

man, i dont see what what like so much about those wheels, an absolute bitch to keep lookin nice. i vowed never to buy a bike with them again after 3 yrs of polishing. it was one of the most influential reasons i decided to buy the 06. hey, what ever floats your boat man. cheers  [smiley=2vrolijk_09.gif]

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2005, 10:33:40 PM »

man, i dont see what what like so much about those wheels, an absolute bitch to keep lookin nice. i vowed never to buy a bike with them again after 3 yrs of polishing. it was one of the most influential reasons i decided to buy the 06. hey, what ever floats your boat man. cheers

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2005, 10:45:53 PM »

Aussie keep us updated with all the info. two things you may consider the trade off of handeling when changing to the larger back tire and the duribility of the 7/8th's size belt (especially if you have plans in hopping up the motor)

I have gone to the screamin eagle performance tire for now, it offers a much better profile and tread pattern much like the metzler. It doesnt give the awsome look of the 200 like on the 06 but I want to ride one of the 06's and compare the handeling before I decide my route for the future.

I am probably going to change all my tin eventially but will be two three years off, the plan is to come up with a different color scheme. If I change the back fender I may change to a larger tire if it will work with the removable hard bags and brackets I have planned.

RBFB

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2005, 12:15:36 AM »

Reo, do you have a picture of your bike with the different tire on it?

Hotrodracer

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2005, 12:36:35 AM »

Ok I'm in!! I have been thinking about the 200 every since I saw an 06.  I got to have one!!  I will start looking into it also.
Let's Ride

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2005, 06:57:18 AM »

Ok I'm in!! I have been thinking about the 200 every since I saw an 06.
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2005, 07:05:22 AM »

Aussie keep us updated with all the info. two things you may consider the trade off of handeling when changing to the larger back tire and the duribility of the 7/8th's size belt (especially if you have plans in hopping up the motor)

I have gone to the screamin eagle performance tire for now, it offers a much better profile and tread pattern much like the metzler. It doesnt give the awsome look of the 200 like on the 06 but I want to ride one of the 06's and compare the handeling before I decide my route for the future.

I am probably going to change all my tin eventially but will be two three years off, the plan is to come up with a different color scheme. If I change the back fender I may change to a larger tire if it will work with the removable hard bags and brackets I have planned.

Reo,
I too need to try the 2006 with the 200 tyre, if I get a chance I will ask my stealer i they have a 06 softail Demo bike. I am still fairly sure with out trying it, it will be fine. The Moco must have put a fair bit of research in to it. I have ridden a Duce with a 180 on it & it felt NO different to the 150 on mine. It also would come down to tyre selection. I have heard very good reports about the AVON VENOM tyres & I would be keen to try them!

cheers

« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 07:07:38 AM by AUSSIE_FLSTFSE »
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2005, 07:57:42 AM »

Here is another thread where this tire is discussed
http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1134604695

I will get a pic and post it this weekend....reo
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 07:58:43 AM by reo »

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2005, 08:10:36 AM »

Reo,
I too need to try the 2006 with the 200 tyre, if I get a chance I will ask my stealer i they have a 06 softail Demo bike. I am still fairly sure with out trying it, it will be fine. The Moco must have put a fair bit of research in to it. I have ridden a Duce with a 180 on it & it felt NO different to the 150 on mine. It also would come down to tyre selection. I have heard very good reports about the AVON VENOM tyres & I would be keen to try them!

cheers

What concerns me is the hard floorboard scraping type of riding that is sacrificed. Now I know the fatboy is not the best handling bike but in its crude kind of ride through the turns it has a predictable feel that I kind of like.

Here is some things to consider if your going to compare bikes for your ride comparisons. The 06 flstfse2 has a 200 tire in back and that is a radial, the front also radial but this bike is 1" higher than ours, that's right, check the seat height in the specs. The Softail Standard, the Softail Springer, and the Nightrain all have the 200 tire on back and again a radial but in front the same tire the moco has been using on all softails, a bias ply....go figure.

And to throw some more options in, why not opt for the 240 or larger tire on the back, Ness has a conversion to a 250 back tire under 2k. Now this price doesn't include a fender or tire/wheel. And then there is the phatail conversion, Ive seen these on fatboys and they look awsome. I have a freind that had a phatail with a 240 put on his Nightrain he also had it upgraded to a 113, I will get a chance to ride it this summer.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 08:17:46 AM by reo »

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2006, 10:24:31 AM »

Here's a link to the thread showing pictures of that tire on my bike.
http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1134604695

tunedse2

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2006 SE FatBoy Autumn Haze
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2006, 08:48:20 AM »

This looks good

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2006, 05:04:49 PM »

This looks good

Tunedse2,

Thats perfect, I suppose you don't have any more details?

Cheers  [smiley=drink.gif]
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2006, 11:48:08 PM »

Tunedse2,

Thats perfect, I suppose you don't have any more details?

Cheers

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2006, 04:27:55 AM »

I have decided I am going to go ahead with the 200 rear. I will be using a 2006 FLSTFSE2 fender which I have sourced unpainted but primed  through chicago HD complete with fender supports & a Zodiac wide ass kit which only has a 1/2 inch primary offset & will run the stock 1 1/8 belt. I also plan to use my stock wheel but have it widened to 6 or 6 1/2 inches (& possibly chromed while it is off) & run a 200/60 x 16 tire, which is 3/4  inch taller tha the stock tire therefore I will be able to lower the rear a little to compensate. The only thing I'm not sure about is recalibrating the speedo to suit the new taller tire. Also I hope to find a good painter who will paint to match my stock paint. It will probably take another 4 weeks to get all the parts together.

I will have to decide when I have them wether or not I will have it finished before Easter as 6 of us have a trip planned up to North Queensland (its only about 600mile round trip) but none of us ride baggers just fatboys, wideglides, Softtails & an FXR

Cheers
 [smiley=drink.gif]
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

tunedse2

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2006 SE FatBoy Autumn Haze
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2006, 07:55:23 AM »

Aussie, Check out this link. Joanne has won some really tough competitions. She has also had a couple on the cover of Easy Rider. If your willing to ship it to the US, She is definately one to look at for your paint, I have some pics she sent me if you wish..  my 2 cents
http://www.crazyhorsepainting.com/

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2006, 05:30:40 AM »

I have most of my parts now, but decided yesterday to order a chrome inner primary to fit while it is apart. Still can't wait but it wil be a while longer yet. The 06 fender is huge!

Cheers
 [smiley=drink.gif]
Aussie
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 05:34:23 AM by AUSSIE_FLSTFSE »
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

Hotrodracer

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 06:29:26 PM »

How is the project comming???  Sure would like to see some pictures!!!
Let's Ride

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 06:42:59 PM »

Still waiting for the chrome inner primary (from Chicago Harley) must have been out of stock.
16 x 6 chrome rear wheel should be very close also.
I also have a painter lined up
As I want to be off the road for as little as possible I want to make sure I have all the parts I think I need before I start. Even though the new fender struts are the only thing that I cant get until I cut the old ones off & see exactly how they need to be custom made.

I will be taking photos during the conversion

Cheers
Aussie  
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 10:02:31 PM »

Damned that's a kewl looking taillight! I can't wait to see the fat arsed conversion. I have been so happy with y color choice as compared with the 06 colors but I am envious of the fatty on the back!
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 10:28:01 PM »

I'm pretty happy wth the tail light myself. You wouldn't believe the story of how it came to be in my possession. But to cut a long story short, I got it off this really top bloke.

As for the colours I agree & soon I will have best 2005 colour with the best 2006 feature.

It is really amazing how much fatter the new fender looks even though it is only a tad over 2 inches wider. Another bonus is I get to keep my 1 1/8inch belt. Also I will probably chrome the swingarm.

Cheers
Aussie

FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

RBFB

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 11:01:28 PM »

How are you going to keep the stock belt? How is it going to clear? What about the caliper bracket? I have noticed that the 200's are using a 17 in wheel and the rear caliper bracket is a little different, so it won't hit the wheel?

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2006, 12:02:16 AM »

Also a word of caution when going to a chrome swingarm..where there are welds on chromed parts there is rust.............just something to consider. I know you like to ride and I expect that includes sometimes the bike will get wet.
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2006, 12:39:17 AM »

How are you going to keep the stock belt? How is it going to clear? What about the caliper bracket? I have noticed that the 200's are using a 17 in wheel and the rear caliper bracket is a little different, so it won't hit the wheel?

I have got a wide swingarm kit to suit the 200 conversion which involves a 1/2inch primary offset. Therefore I am going the chrome inner primary at the same time. The kit having a Wider swingarm allows me to use the stock caliper & a 16inch wheel. I believe that using a 60 series 16 inch tyre will preform better in corners than a low profile 17 inch or lower profile 18inch as the 17 & 18 inch tyres are flatter across the width.

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2006, 12:46:26 AM »

Also a word of caution when going to a chrome swingarm..where there are welds on chromed parts there is rust.............just something to consider. I know you like to ride and I expect that includes sometimes the bike will get wet.

Scott,
Thats not what I wanted to hear! but I have noticed many sets of handle bars on bikes with rust in the joins where they have been welded. [highlight]Why do they rust?? [/highlight]I assume if you keep cleaning it should be controlable, the Moco sell chrome swingarms as do others.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 12:47:43 AM by AUSSIE_FLSTFSE »
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2006, 09:37:16 PM »

It has something to do with the molecules density changing that is part of the welding process. Yes the ones they sell do rust but are sold mostly for trailor queen custom bikes that don't get ridden much. Just a word of caution. I guess it is because the weld does not get coated perfectly with the chrome and its pourous so that water molecules can set in the weld and are almost impossible to dry out causing the weld to eventually show rust.
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned

Hotrodracer

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2006, 05:34:18 PM »

Where do you stand on your project?? Sure would like an update! Can't wait to see how it looks!!!
Let's Ride

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2006, 08:29:44 PM »

Where do you stand on your project?? Sure would like an update! Can't wait to see how it looks!!!

I think I have all the parts I need now, but I had to send the wheel back as the chrome was not very good, it had some crap under the chrome in places & felt like sand paper. But I am very close to starting, just didn't want too much down time by waiting for parts

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

Hotrodracer

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2006, 07:16:45 PM »

Well how are you comming on the conversion???
Let's Ride

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• Aussie's home page
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2006, 07:22:01 PM »

I have all the parts I need now, the wheel & tyre look awsome! just no time to do it yet. But I do hope to start in a couple of weeks assuming I get some spare time.

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Page created in 0.253 seconds with 21 queries.