Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: You gotta be effin' kidding me...  (Read 3049 times)

WOTR Nasty

Re: You gotta be effin' kidding me...
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2009, 10:43:50 AM »

As a side job I am a feature writer for Wheels On The Road Magazine.  Awhile back one of our advertiers decided to carry the OCC line of bikes.  They were made to stop advertising in our Biker magazine because we show some titties sometimes.  I thought that bikers love to see a nice pair of puppies.  That was the day I took anything that I had with the OCC logo on it and threw it in the trash.  I will not watch or support OCC in any way shape or form.  They are not bikers but they are whimps.  When my boss told me to shave my foot long beard and dress more appropriate to my title of VP of sales and marketing for the manufacturing company I work for, I told him "No Way"  This is who I am.  Well he dropped that request and I have been in this position for over 12 years now.  He is finally starting to appreciate my uniqueness as a company value.  Why cant the little boys at OCC step up like men and bikers and tell their sponsers that they are bikers, and bikers love titties. 

NASTY

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 Fatboy, Copperhead Red
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 - Burnt Amber & Hot Citrus and Flames
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2009, 02:21:05 AM »

I have a hard time watching OCC any more. It's not about the bikes, to much drama. Sr. looks like chit and all his new people have run off Paulie and Mike. If I was up there I would not even waste my time to go by the shop.
This site is like the Mafia, once you get in you can't get out.

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2009, 08:59:08 AM »

As a side job I am a feature writer for Wheels On The Road Magazine.  Awhile back one of our advertiers decided to carry the OCC line of bikes.  They were made to stop advertising in our Biker magazine because we show some titties sometimes.  I thought that bikers love to see a nice pair of puppies. 
:worthless:
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2009, 09:59:28 AM »

I have a hard time watching OCC any more. It's not about the bikes, to much drama. Sr. looks like chit and all his new people have run off Paulie and Mike. If I was up there I would not even waste my time to go by the shop.

West, Bruce (Jr.) and Laing ar playing up there on Mon. I just can't bring myself to walk in that place! The guy's turned into a joke! ;)

Hoist! :nervous:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 21 queries.