Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Author Topic: Dealership discounts  (Read 12224 times)

Wanna ride

Dealership discounts
« on: January 13, 2010, 09:32:44 PM »

I thought I saw somewhere on here where there was a list of HD dealers that gave good discounts. Anyone have some info on this?

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Dealership discounts
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 09:37:13 PM »

Click here for dealers offering 20% discount.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Wanna ride

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 09:58:14 PM »

THANKS!!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 10:01:17 PM »

THANKS!!
You're welcome. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Gone Fishin'

• The Director
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE Limited®, Black Sparkle and 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Ultra Classic®, Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate, # 110 of 992
    • CVO2: 2007 FLHRSE3 Screamin' Eagle® Road King®, Black Ice, 1 of 1325
    • CVO3: 2001 FXDWG2, Scarlet Red and 2000 FXR4, Candy Tangerine, 1 of 316
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 05:09:50 AM »

I thought I saw somewhere on here where there was a list of HD dealers that gave good discounts. Anyone have some info on this?

You don't mention what you want to buy. The 20% off is typically for H-D P&A, except at Jenni's where the discount also applies to other stuff. It does, however, never apply to bikes ;-).

Ride safely,
Louis

1914 10E, Grey
1956 FLH Custom, Candy Orange
1988 FXRS Custom, "S.O.A."
2000 FLSTF Custom Fat Boy, "Jumpin' Jack Flash"
2000 FXSTS Custom Springer Softail, Grey
2000 FXR4, Candy Tangerine
2001 FXDWG2, Scarlet Red
2005 FLHTCSE2, -9/07
2007 FLHRSE3, Black Ice
2008 FLHTCUSE3, -7/08
2009 FLHTCUSE4, -4/10
2010 FLHTCUSE5-BLK, Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate
2012 VRSCDX ANV, Brilliant Silver Pearl
2016 FLHTKSE, Black Sparkle
2016 XL1200CX Roadster, Vivid Black
2018 FLFBS ANV
CVO 1480 IBA 26678

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 09:33:34 AM »

You don't mention what you want to buy. The 20% off is typically for H-D P&A, except at Jenni's where the discount also applies to other stuff. It does, however, never apply to bikes ;-).

Ride safely,
Louis

Chicago Harley's website also discounts Drag Specialties' part numbers.  The amount seems to vary a bit.  But the discount is usally in the 20% range.

faceracer

• Faceracer
  • 1K CVO Member
  • 2019 FLHRXS Road Kind Special
    • KY

• CVO1: 2019 FLHRXS Road King Special (not a cvo)
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 05:32:19 PM »

Chicago Harley's website also discounts Drag Specialties' part numbers.  The amount seems to vary a bit.  But the discount is usally in the 20% range.

I make all my major Hd parts purchases from Chicago HD. They give 20% on HD parts and 10% on aftermarket. No Tax. but you pay the shipping.
They are great to deal with. You can ask for Steve. 800-262-9150 or 888-338-6868   :2vrolijk_21:
2019 FLHRXS Road King Special
2016 FLSS Softail Slim Special
2009 CVO Road Glide FLTRSE3
2007 Cobalt Blue FLHX
2001 Chrome Yellow & vivid Black FXDL
1985 Candy Red FXRS
1955 Triumph T110 Tiger chopper built by me!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2010, 06:13:06 PM »

I make all my major Hd parts purchases from Chicago HD. They give 20% on HD parts and 10% on aftermarket. No Tax. but you pay the shipping.
They are great to deal with. You can ask for Steve. 800-262-9150 or 888-338-6868   :2vrolijk_21:

HeHe!!! Jenni at Tri County HD gives us 20% on EVERYTHING!!! And you can call her with your order, not just online purchases! :P :) ;)

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

faceracer

• Faceracer
  • 1K CVO Member
  • 2019 FLHRXS Road Kind Special
    • KY

• CVO1: 2019 FLHRXS Road King Special (not a cvo)
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 06:32:44 PM »

HeHe!!! Jenni at Tri County HD gives us 20% on EVERYTHING!!! And you can call her with your order, not just online purchases! :P :) ;)

Hoist! :coolblue:
My local stealer has some kind of a card that if you buy a billion dollars of chit they give 15% off the next purchase.. WOOOOOOP....PEEE!  :nixweiss:

I even sat down and had a drink with the owner and told him I buy too much to pay msrp. He did not offer a dime discount! So I buy elsewhere...
There loss! O I did find out you can get 10% for being a local hog member. I am not!  :nixweiss:
2019 FLHRXS Road King Special
2016 FLSS Softail Slim Special
2009 CVO Road Glide FLTRSE3
2007 Cobalt Blue FLHX
2001 Chrome Yellow & vivid Black FXDL
1985 Candy Red FXRS
1955 Triumph T110 Tiger chopper built by me!

Wanna ride

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 06:49:47 AM »

Ride safely,
Louis

I'm looking at buying a new chopped tour pak and quick disconnect kit for the weekend trips this summer.

Is anyone here familiar with the MVP program offered at a few dealerships? There's only about 20 or so dealerships that offer this. Basically, you pay a one time fee of $75 and you earn discounts. Initial members start off at 10% off, and then you build up. I'm at about 14% off all purchases (bikes excluded). HOG members get a standard 10% off, but if you're not a HOG member, this isn't a bad deal. The 20% offered at some dealerships is sweet, if you don't mind ordering over the phone or 'net.

For the everyday stuff the MVP program isn't bad, it's definitely better than nothing and it helps out my local dealer. But I'll probably order my tour pak from Chicago HD and ride up there to pick it up. When I paid for my MVP membership, I was in there to buy my PM front wheel, tire, rotor, and other stuff. It was going to be somewhere around $2000 total. With adding the MVP membership and instantly applying the discount, it all ended up being around $1700. So in that case, it was foolish not to join MVP. They also give the same MVP discount on Drag, motorclothes, and HD parts. Any item in the store, or that can be order from the store get the discount, except bikes. There's certain things you just are apprehensive about buying from mail-order, and you just want to buy from someone you already have a relationship established with. Two times a year, they have a MVP night, with free dinner (pretty good catering too), beer, mixed drinks, extra discounts on everything in the store, and a ton of free give-aways including a big flat-screen tv. That alone, twice a year is well worth the one-time $75 fee. :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 07:02:31 AM by Wanna Ride »

bikerbum11

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLHTCUSE8
    • U.P. Cruising
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 06:56:16 AM »

I'm looking at buying a new chopped tour pak and quick disconnect kit for the weekend trips this summer.

Is anyone here familiar with the MVP program offered at a few dealerships? There's only about 20 or so dealerships that offer this. Basically, you pay a one time fee of $75 and you earn discounts. Initial members start off at 10% off, and then you build up. I'm at about 14% off all purchases (bikes excluded). HOG members get a standard 10% off, but if you're not a HOG member, this isn't a bad deal. The 20% offered at some dealerships is sweet, if you don't mind ordering over the phone or 'net.

For the everyday stuff, the MVP program isn't bad, it's definitely better than nothing, and it helps out my local dealer.

One more way for the stealer to get your money!!
2015 CVO Limited

hogasm

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 07:00:18 AM »

For the everyday stuff, the MVP program isn't bad, it's definitely better than nothing, and it helps out my local dealer.

If your dealer is having you pay $75...he is screwing you up the ass

hogasm

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 07:07:30 AM »

H>O>G> Rewards Bucks Program Guidlines

Recipient must be a current HOG Member

10% Rewards Value of invoices total shall bee earned on all FULL PRICE retail purchases [merchandise value only]

Rewards Bucks may not be used with any other discount or sales promotion

Not valid for labor, motorcycle or finance purchases

Must be redeemed within [1] year of invoice date

Rewards Bucks are NOT-TRANSFERRABLE and have NO CASH VALUE

Rewards Bucks are only valid at issuing dealership

Rewards Bucks cannot be replaced if lost or damaged to the point that the information is unreadable

When redeemed, the entire value of the Rewards Bucks shall be exhausted

Rewards Bucks cannot be placed on account or returned as change for a purchase

Wanna ride

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 07:17:33 AM »

If your dealer is having you pay $75...he is screwing you up the ass
So let's hear you better alternative, friend.

No, he's not. You're not familiar with the program, so you really can't make an asinine statement like that. What do you pay for the stupid HOG membership, that only grants a 10% discount? No offense, but I really don't want to pay for the Hog Tales magazine (should be called MoCo advertisement magazine) that comes 3 or 4 times a year, so I can attend some meetings with a bunch of other people.

I don't need to be in an "elite" club to ride my bike and qualify for a little deal on parts from my local dealer. Who, by the way, employs people who live in my county. HOG members only get 10%. With my first purchase, I instantly qualified for 12%. They give you extra points just for logging miles on your bike, and I won another point just for attending the MVP dinners. Like I stated above, the day I purchased the MVP membership, my wheel and a bunch of other stuff, I immediately saved around $300. So adding the cost of the membership, I STILL saved well over $225. Whenever I buy various things, like oil/filters, clothes, etc, I wait unti lthe MVP nights and get additional discounts on top of the membership discount. If you work it to your advantage, it's a really good program.

http://www.starvedrockhdmvp.com/main.php

In fact, this weekend, they are offering DOUBLE discounts for MVP members. So I'll get 28% off my Tour Pak if I order it this weekend. Guess I know where I'll be Saturday morning. That extra discount added this weekend will work out to about another $140 off the Tour Pak and optional stuff I want for it. That alone is almost twice the one-time $75 fee. So I ask you... how is that "screwing me up the ass"?

http://www.starvedrockhd.com/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 07:34:00 AM by Wanna Ride »

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2010, 10:16:23 AM »

My dealer offers 10% on everything (except the already heavily discounted discount rack) if yo are national and local HOG member.
About twice a year they  have special 15% days for anyone and once a year that have a members only 20% night.

The 20% night is on anything you buy in store or order that night. They are in a 1/2 sales tax area and there is no charge for shipping.

I usually put together an order for stuff I am not in a hurry for, in the past that is how I got my tourpak and all the cam replacement parts. This year it will be for a new fender  :nixweiss:

I try and give them the business I can as they are small and the owner has been bucking HD about the non highway location for over 10 years.

But - if I can't wait, it is eBay or Chicago. I have yet to try Jenni's dealer for no particular reason.
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6  All

Page created in 0.206 seconds with 21 queries.