Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ole's Genie  (Read 421 times)

LC110

• Elite CVO Member
    • WI

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Stardust Silver / Titanium Dust 1of 1344
Ole's Genie
« on: February 03, 2010, 02:29:29 PM »

Ole and Sven were  fishing in the  Minnesota opener when Sven pulled  out a cigar. Finding he had no matches, he  asked Ole for a light.

'Ya, shure, I  tink I haff a lighter,' he replied, and then, reaching  into his tackle box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 10  inches long. 

'Yiminy Cricket!'  exclaimed Sven, taking the huge Bic lighter in his  hands. 'Vere dit yew git dat monster??' 

'Vell,' replied Ole, I got it from  my Genie.'

'You haff a Genie?' Sven  asked.

'Ya, shure It's right here in  my tackle box,' says Ole.

'Could I  see him?'

Ole opens his tackle box  and sure enough, out pops the Genie.

Addressing the Genie,  Sven says, 'Hey dere! I'm a good friend of your master.  Vill you grant me vun vish?'

'Yes, I  will,' says the Genie.

So Sven asks  the Genie for a million bucks.

The Genie disappears  back into the tackle box leaving Sven sitting there  waiting for his million bucks. 

Shortly, the sky darkens and is  filled with the sound of a million ducks... Flying  directly overhead..

Over the roar of the  million ducks, Sven yells at Ole, 'Yumpin'  Yimminy, I asked for a million bucks, not a  million ducks!'

Ole answers, 'Ya, I  forgot to tell yew dat da Genie is hart of hearing. Do  yew really tink I asked for a 10-inch  Bic?"

Spending time learning the science of the mechanisms of friction, lubrication, and wear of interacting surfaces that are in relative motion
Razorback Performance Built & Tuned 113@ 122.59 HP/139.30 TQ

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.