Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: the old cowboy  (Read 420 times)

deekay

• Elite CVO Member
  • 06 Fatboy SE

• CVO1: 06 CVO Fatboy Vance and Hines Long Shots SE race tuner SE aircleaner SE pussy pad
the old cowboy
« on: February 06, 2010, 04:09:09 PM »

An old stockman sat down in a city McDonald's and ordered a cup of coffee. As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the stockman and asked, "Are you a real stockman?" He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life breaking-in horse, droving cattle, riding in rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, marking and branding calves, cleaning hay sheds, fixing flats, working on tractors and feeding my dogs, so, yeah, I guess I am a stockman."

She said, "Well I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women".

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old stockman and asked, "Are you a real stockman, like, from the outback?"

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

CBW

• 1K CVO Member
  • HOG,AMA,ABATE
    • PA

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
    • CVO2: 2009 FXDFSE
    • CVO3: 1984 FXE,1964 FLH
Re: the old cowboy
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 07:46:38 PM »

thats Funny
RIDE SAFE and Never RIDE faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 21 queries.