Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna®

Handle Bars 07 FXDSE

<< < (2/2)

yellowted:
probably the only thing i cant get an idea on.  i have looked at my bike from several angles in the garage and the look of the bars bug me.  i think i have given in on just riding.

papahead03:
Here’s my setup. You can unbolt the buckets from the handlebars they’re not welded. I modified for now while I’m figuring out my next build. I’m changing the front end out but not sure what I’m doing yet. Thinking switchback? Maybe go with a street glide front with a 110/90-19 front and same size rear tire just with different wheels. Yes my bike is flat black. No it wasn’t wrecked I like it that way. The paint was actually pretty much new when I bought her a year ago which was way too shiny for me. Not a fan of chrome. I bought it for the engine figured I can build around it. The speedo I fabricated a bracket to mount it. The tach is just ziptied on the top of the bars. I’ll get proper buckets when I do my front end and change the bars to 12 instead of 10. I have spent hours researching buckets and brackets for these gauges. The speedo not so hard, the tach is tougher. But obviously not impossible because the part exists so somebody has a bracket for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version