Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2010 SESG and Küryakyn Crusher Mufflers  (Read 1321 times)

Barek

• Norwegian dude
2010 SESG and Küryakyn Crusher Mufflers
« on: March 18, 2010, 12:02:42 PM »

Hupps....

Unluckily i asked the store to start up my new SESG when it arrived, and it took me around three seconds before i was out in the store and ordered new Vines & Hines HI-Output muffler and a pro tuner. As far as i have understand thisd would have been a nice combination.
But ofcause after three weeks of waiting i got a message from dealer that they got it on back order again and atleast two months leadtime before they will have them in store.....  and ofcause i cant let the bike stand there for the next two months.....

But the store asked me to have a look at the new Küryakyn Crusher Mufflers. They are 4" and would fit ok on the bike visual. But again the big question is how will this work on the bike ? How will they sound ? as far as i have understand they have a nice low sound but maybe a bit high. ?
Have anybody tried this on and can replay how they work ? how was the sound and noice ? Anyone who have dynoed it ?

I told the store that we can try then on just to see how they works and how it will be. If they are not satisfyed i can just take them off again.
I will alsi have the bike dyno'ed as it is from factory, and after installing pro tuner and the Crusher Mufflers. I will do this just to have the correct data on the bike for my next step modification i have planned next winter. Next step will be CNC modified topp, new cam and big bore flat top pistions..  but again thats next step...

If any one have some information regarding SESG and Crusher Mufflers i'd would be gratefull for some information..

-Barek
2010 Street Glide CVO.........

-Barek

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 21 queries.