Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Simon(DesertHOG) vs Gravel  (Read 6869 times)

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
Re: Simon(DesertHOG) vs Gravel
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2011, 10:39:26 AM »

WTH!!!  114 with your daughter on the back. This should be reported to the police. Unbelievable that you could care less about putting your daughter in danger like that and you have an ego that I am sure will someday catch up with you. Hopefully when that day comes it won't involve your daughter or anyone around you. Idiot!!!
I understand your feeling about the speed with the daughter on back. But might have been better as a PM rather than calling the man an Idiot on the sight. JMHO.

MAT

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ride baby ride

• CVO1: 2009 SEUC Ruby Red / Typhoon Maroon
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2011, 11:41:27 AM »

I understand your feeling about the speed with the daughter on back. But might have been better as a PM rather than calling the man an Idiot on the sight. JMHO.

X2

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2011, 03:29:58 PM »

WTH!!!  114 with your daughter on the back. This should be reported to the police. Unbelievable that you could care less about putting your daughter in danger like that and you have an ego that I am sure will someday catch up with you. Hopefully when that day comes it won't involve your daughter or anyone around you. Idiot!!!

I thought DrD explained himself well on the subject. I think most all of us have ridden at that speed, one up and two up. If I didn't ever want to ride over the speed limit, well, I guess I would just go buy a Honda Rebel! JMHO

Hobo
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)

BONES - USMVMC

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 CVO Street Glide Tequila Sunrise
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2011, 10:28:17 PM »

Let me share 2 stories that just happened this past month in this small Midwest town. Both accidents, they were speeding on a straightaway. Both accidents, the girls on the back died instantly. Both accidents, the guys survived. One was a very experienced rider, the other was not. Both accidents were caused by the totally unexpected. How do think Dr.D would feel if the unexpected would have happened and he lived and his minor daughter did not? I wouldn't want that weight on my shoulders the rest of my life. My point is, if you are going to go that fast (which I have had mine up to 118) do it with no one on the back. This way if you go down and somehow survive you will have a good story and no passenger/daughter/wife/girlfriend/sister 6ft down. My use of the word idiot may have been a bit strong in the public forum, however there was defiantly a lack of good judgment. JMHO!!

Simon - very glad you are doing better. Stay safe - -

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2011, 12:00:53 PM »

Lets put this thread back in its context Simon was injured, Get well Simon!
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 22 queries.