Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: First Offical Ride of the Season - this is Ottawa BTW  (Read 873 times)

Gank

• Senior CVO Member
  • Im from HQ, Im here to help :D

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
First Offical Ride of the Season - this is Ottawa BTW
« on: April 04, 2010, 10:00:36 AM »

Temp high an amazing 27 C yesterday.  I put 100 miles on her, following the Ottawa river from Ottawa to Portage du Ford and back on the Quebec side... lots of Police to say hello to all the bikes :D  Man on man is cruise control great at keeping the money in your pockets... great gas mileage and no speeding tickets. :bananarock:

This is Cassie, my daughter and driving force behind buying a Harley, because in her words my Yamaha was BORING... she loves the noise off the SERG

To Libs and NDP
"If we are not willing to commit our military when asked by the United Nations, for a NATO mission, in a country whose elected government wants us and whose citizens need us, then when would Canada be prepared to do so?"

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red SE Road Glide
Re: First Offical Ride of the Season - this is Ottawa BTW
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 10:11:28 AM »

Hi Gank  :)

We had a great weekend here in Niagara too  :2vrolijk_21: 26c Friday and 28c yesterday  :pepper: :pepper:
We put about 500 km on in two days  :2vrolijk_21: Sure felt good to get out without all the leathers. 
Here in Canada we have four seasons Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Chrome

rganz

• Senior CVO Member
  • Do Unto Others----First

• CVO1: 09 SERG
    • CVO2: Fat Boy
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 10:27:12 AM »

Hi Gank  :)

We had a great weekend here in Niagara too  :2vrolijk_21: 26c Friday and 28c yesterday  :pepper: :pepper:
We put about 500 km on in two days  :2vrolijk_21: Sure felt good to get out without all the leathers. 

Unbelievable
Thats how it should be year round :2vrolijk_21: Man am In the wrong part of the world....5 more years ::) ::) ::) ::)
Rob
Rob

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 11:50:11 AM »

18 of us took a run up through Beaver Valley to Thornbury in beautiful sunshine on Friday... It was actually hotter up by Georgian Bay than it was in Toronto!  Felt like 30+ (86f).

Great day, but have to admit it wasn't our first ride of the season.  My wife and I have put on close to 2,500 so far this year!

This is the first year I can remember when we could say that on April 3rd.

Good news is that the weatherman says we can expect warmer & drier weather for the next 3 months.

Ya hoo!   :pineapple:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 11:51:52 AM by Grizzly »
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 22 queries.